Moanily Pebbles whatimbeggingfortoday part 6

naturalmakeup
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Moanily Pebbles whatimbeggingfortoday part 6

Post by naturalmakeup »

God does anyone feel like the lighting in her place is just terrible? Such spotlight type situation. Architects I know always refrain from putting directly overhead lights because they're such spotlights, using lamps and such on the sides of the rooms instead.

And agree, her living room is a mess of furniture.

Post by Guest »

naturalmakeup wrote:God does anyone feel like the lighting in her place is just terrible? Such spotlight type situation. Architects I know always refrain from putting directly overhead lights because they're such spotlights, using lamps and such on the sides of the rooms instead.

And agree, her living room is a mess of furniture.
Spotlights are a pain to replace too imo. That house looks a bit dingy to me but I get that's how a lot of these old Victorian terraced houses are. There was a lot of natural light coming into her old apartment, she probably misses that lol.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

MoanyMinnie wrote:Lily's face 95% of the time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She looks like a very angry cockroach if you ask me.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

She's not a Beauty Guru folks ... Wonder if the PR companies, Brands and her Management know she is just a normal person. :rofl: :FU:

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

Screenshots from the start of her newest video.

Geez, I’m sorry, but she just looks like such a bitch. I cannot stand her. She always has such a moody look on her face, like she’s someone you wouldn’t want to approach. When she was applying some basic lip balm, she was frowning and squinting her eyes, and had this painful, annoyed expression on her face and it just fucking irritated me.

She is insufferable!

SillySausage
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SillySausage »

normal person :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:She's not a Beauty Guru folks ... Wonder if the PR companies, Brands and her Management know she is just a normal person. :rofl: :FU:

naturalmakeup
Debater
Debater

Post by naturalmakeup »

sapphirerain wrote: Geez, I’m sorry, but she just looks like such a bitch. I cannot stand her. She always has such a moody look on her face, like she’s someone you wouldn’t want to approach. When she was applying some basic lip balm, she was frowning and squinting her eyes, and had this painful, annoyed expression on her face and it just fucking irritated me.

She is insufferable!
I was mildly alarmed watching her put on that lip balm. What was that face about??

Lateg0ssiper
Informer
Informer

Post by Lateg0ssiper »

The beauty haul video was so bad. SO BAD. The Fenty highlighter thing was an absolute joke. I genuinely believe she can't make a video without complaining about something in some way.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

sapphirerain wrote:Image

Screenshots from the start of her newest video.

Geez, I’m sorry, but she just looks like such a bitch. I cannot stand her. She always has such a moody look on her face, like she’s someone you wouldn’t want to approach. When she was applying some basic lip balm, she was frowning and squinting her eyes, and had this painful, annoyed expression on her face and it just fucking irritated me.

She is insufferable!
Not going to lie, I've been thinking about her here.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

And she’s been given loads of those paperchase scrapbooks that paperchase found leftover across various stores?!?! Why have they gone through so much effort for this miserable turd

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

TheChemist wrote:And she’s been given loads of those paperchase scrapbooks that paperchase found leftover across various stores?!?! Why have they gone through so much effort for this miserable turd

Just saw that. I can't believe it. A lot of bloggers piss me off but she's on a whole other level. She's greedy, shameless, miserable, and very ungrateful.

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

Lateg0ssiper wrote:The beauty haul video was so bad. SO BAD. The Fenty highlighter thing was an absolute joke. I genuinely believe she can't make a video without complaining about something in some way.
Seriously I do not know what she was going on about the Fenty Highlighter ... it's clearly not cream to powder, it's a normal fucking powder highlight, not much different than Becca. She goes on to say she doesn't get how to apply it that she had used her fingers and then a contour brush ... hmm, maybe try the brush you highlight with, like one made for highlighting like the fucking highlighter brush they sell?! Maybe take a minute from your busy schedule to idk check the fucking Fenty website. Or since your a Youtuber why not watch a YouTube video about it?! Since she is like the last doing a review ok n the product I am sure there are like a million Fenty review and trying videos to choose from. Or maybe text your pal Fleur, she's tried them?!
You can tell she did the haul to try to clean up her PR mess after her initial ignorant comments. She couldn't be added to swatch or use all of the Fenty products or even talk about them like she did an iota of research. Her review was a couple of half-hearted remarks and a couple of moans that she tried to disguise as commentary. I understand she has dry skin (though that doesn't stop her from using Armani which is loaded with alcohol) but so do I and while I'm not going to wear the Fenty foundation in the winter I am super excited to try it out this summer because of its anti-humidiry properties. Her complaint about the matchsticks is valid, it does move your foundation and it's not worth the hassle to make them work ... unless you love the color. There are better cream stick products out there like Hourglass and Coverfx and Bite and plenty of others she could have references or compared. You know, if she had any interest in creating good content or anything even the slightest bit useful.
She needs to stop buying shit (and begging for shit) for her house. You need to plan for Interiors, you do not just buy a bunch of tendy pieces and throw it all together. You also do not buy anything (unless you love it and cannot live without it and it's a one-off or vitnage/antique or discontinued, etc.) before a major Reno. You'd think she'd have the common sense to work with an Interior Designer and not waste her money and end up with a shit space. Same for Amelia. I'm sure both of their parents have used designers for their homes.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

naturalmakeup wrote:
sapphirerain wrote: Geez, I’m sorry, but she just looks like such a bitch. I cannot stand her. She always has such a moody look on her face, like she’s someone you wouldn’t want to approach. When she was applying some basic lip balm, she was frowning and squinting her eyes, and had this painful, annoyed expression on her face and it just fucking irritated me.

She is insufferable!
I was mildly alarmed watching her put on that lip balm. What was that face about??
Probably her, trying her damn hardest to enjoy the Glossier product since we all know she only hopped on that train because it's trendy :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

Gurubydaygossiperby wrote:
Lateg0ssiper wrote:The beauty haul video was so bad. SO BAD. The Fenty highlighter thing was an absolute joke. I genuinely believe she can't make a video without complaining about something in some way.
Seriously I do not know what she was going on about the Fenty Highlighter ... it's clearly not cream to powder, it's a normal fucking powder highlight, not much different than Becca. She goes on to say she doesn't get how to apply it that she had used her fingers and then a contour brush ... hmm, maybe try the brush you highlight with, like one made for highlighting like the fucking highlighter brush they sell?! Maybe take a minute from your busy schedule to idk check the fucking Fenty website. Or since your a Youtuber why not watch a YouTube video about it?! Since she is like the last doing a review ok n the product I am sure there are like a million Fenty review and trying videos to choose from. Or maybe text your pal Fleur, she's tried them?!
You can tell she did the haul to try to clean up her PR mess after her initial ignorant comments. She couldn't be added to swatch or use all of the Fenty products or even talk about them like she did an iota of research. Her review was a couple of half-hearted remarks and a couple of moans that she tried to disguise as commentary. I understand she has dry skin (though that doesn't stop her from using Armani which is loaded with alcohol) but so do I and while I'm not going to wear the Fenty foundation in the winter I am super excited to try it out this summer because of its anti-humidiry properties. Her complaint about the matchsticks is valid, it does move your foundation and it's not worth the hassle to make them work ... unless you love the color. There are better cream stick products out there like Hourglass and Coverfx and Bite and plenty of others she could have references or compared. You know, if she had any interest in creating good content or anything even the slightest bit useful.
She needs to stop buying shit (and begging for shit) for her house. You need to plan for Interiors, you do not just buy a bunch of tendy pieces and throw it all together. You also do not buy anything (unless you love it and cannot live without it and it's a one-off or vitnage/antique or discontinued, etc.) before a major Reno. You'd think she'd have the common sense to work with an Interior Designer and not waste her money and end up with a shit space. Same for Amelia. I'm sure both of their parents have used designers for their homes.
SPILL THAT TEA! :respekt:

literally the bloody highlighter pmo so bad. i've used the fenty highlighters and they are SO pigmented and so easy to use. i use the real techniques setting brush (which im SURE she has millions of or ones alike) and it goes on like a dream. her JOB is to figure out stuff like that.

imo, she wanted to hate it from the start and so she didn't even try. though i forget we should give her a break because she's not a beauty guru she's just a person!!! :roll: lol she's fine being a beauty guru when being sent thousands of $$$ worth of free stuff.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

rai1234 wrote:
TheChemist wrote:And she’s been given loads of those paperchase scrapbooks that paperchase found leftover across various stores?!?! Why have they gone through so much effort for this miserable turd

Just saw that. I can't believe it. A lot of bloggers piss me off but she's on a whole other level. She's greedy, shameless, miserable, and very ungrateful.
And this bitch comes from money, makes a ton of money and freebies for doing jack all, and is married to someone who makes plenty of money. And when is the last time this asshole did a giveaway even?

Go fuck yourself Lily Pebbles Moaning-ass Martin Garnham. You as tacky, janky and nassy as they come. P.S. Your husband and friends secretly think so too.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

There was a insta story the other day when she was moaning about having to take three days out of her week to record the audio book. Wtf? That should be an extraordinary highlight for any author! Oh, wait...

mp1416
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mp1416 »

Is she trying to become an ambassador for POC or something? Laughable.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

nixworld68 wrote:There was a insta story the other day when she was moaning about having to take three days out of her week to record the audio book. Wtf? That should be an extraordinary highlight for any author! Oh, wait...
How can she complain about that?

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

"i managed to squeeze in tons of information in this video"
information (n) - new code name for ads/ free shit she's received

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

Did anyone see her IG story about her wanting to hate The Greatest Showman because of the hype but ended up loving it? It's the exact same thing with Fenty, she didn't want to give into the hype. What is this shitty attitude she has about everything?

Return to “Lily Pebbles”