whatiwanttomoanaboutoday - Lily Pebbles Part 5

Gurubydaygossiperby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatiwanttomoanaboutoday - Lily Pebbles Part 5

Post by Gurubydaygossiperby »

I know I have said it before but she is just so fucking insufferable. Yes, good Aunties change nappies without complaint because they love their niece/nephew and want them to be comfortable. As an Auntie myself I really do not understand her moaning about spending the day with her sister's children. That is her family, isn't family "so important" to her?! I think she is jealous of her niece/nephews since she isn't the baby of the family anymore (and how fucked is that!) I'm super excited to spend the day with my niece/nephew, my Husband and I spoil them whenever we are in town ... we spend the entire days with them going to the zoo, planetarium, parks, movies, horseback riding, swimming, etc. That is the fun of being an Auntie, you have nothing but fun all day, fill them with cheeseburgers and ice cream, then drop them off to Mum & Dad. Seriously what is there to moan about?!
Your an Auntie Lily, if you cannot handle that then how the fuck do you think you're ever going to handle being a Mum ... Rich cannot do it all for you lol

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

Proud Lily, Moanin' moanin' moanin' on a river of PR goodies - Lily Pebbles Part 6 :roll:

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

glamdamage wrote:
Gingerfox wrote:Oh jeez, Lily is now posting on her Instagram stories that the humidifier is steaming up her windows "ruining" them - well duh! :roll:

She's like goldilocks or something - nothing is ever good enough for poor little Lily. Actually, at least goldilocks was able to find something that was just right in the end, unlike Lily!
She wrote "after the AD I posted the other day" I must have missed the humidifier was an AD, I thought it was a pr gift. They arranged an AD that quickly? Now I'm thinking it was all planned from the beginning...

Also, she's complaining about possibly having to change her nephew's nappy and saying that it's fair she doesn't change any before she has her own children...um grow the fuck up Lily you're 30. And obviously she says "in case it happens Rich is going to do it" wow surprise. I hate her
She seriously said that? Jesus, I changed a nappy for the first time at age seven and I don't even know if I want children. Of course she'd make it about herself and her own disgust and not the comfort and hygiene of a baby :roll:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

holly golightly wrote:
glamdamage wrote:
Gingerfox wrote:Oh jeez, Lily is now posting on her Instagram stories that the humidifier is steaming up her windows "ruining" them - well duh! :roll:

She's like goldilocks or something - nothing is ever good enough for poor little Lily. Actually, at least goldilocks was able to find something that was just right in the end, unlike Lily!
She wrote "after the AD I posted the other day" I must have missed the humidifier was an AD, I thought it was a pr gift. They arranged an AD that quickly? Now I'm thinking it was all planned from the beginning...

Also, she's complaining about possibly having to change her nephew's nappy and saying that it's fair she doesn't change any before she has her own children...um grow the fuck up Lily you're 30. And obviously she says "in case it happens Rich is going to do it" wow surprise. I hate her
She seriously said that? Jesus, I changed a nappy for the first time at age seven and I don't even know if I want children. Of course she'd make it about herself and her own disgust and not the comfort and hygiene of a baby :roll:
I helped my mom change my brother's diapers when I was 5 and like you, I don't know if I even want kids in the future. How did she get away with like 7 years of having nieces and nephews and not changing diapers? How does she keep talking about having kids in the future when she refuses to change her nephews'? She's going to be so much more insufferable when she has kids, if that's even possible. Poor Rich.

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

holly golightly wrote:
glamdamage wrote:

Yeah she bragged about having a few nephews/niece and managing to avoid changing a nappy this whole time :roll: Very mature

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

I hope she does change nappies when required!

it's fucking cruel to let a child it in their own filth when they are unable to do anything for themselves and you are capable of helping them. I can't believe how far up her own arse this girl is

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by whiterabbit »

She's just a bitch
I would like to know if her subs dropped lately though

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

czubek
Learner
Learner

Post by czubek »

Well, despite having younger siblings and all that I changed my first nappy with my daughter so I will mot be judging that. But it’s a freaking nappy not poisonus, skin eating, burning acid ffs. It is as much of a poop as does hers. doesn’t she wipe her butt and just put panties on and go about her day? Children have to have their napięta changed asap when they poo so I get she either hire someone to do that for her children or... GROW THE F UP!

I’m her age, literally born on the same day, and I have a shit hard life yet you never hear me complain because I know there are people who have it worse. I used to really like Lilly but nowadays there is no Way for me to relate to her. Here I am trying to find money for rent and there she is complaining about her £700k newly bought house. The F?!

Char_92
Talker
Talker

Post by Char_92 »

God help this girl when/if she has her own children. Obviously the nappy situ that has been discussed. But she was moaning in bed at 7:50 that it was too early to be up on a Saturday. Bitch that’s a lay in when you have kids! By that time I’ve usually been up a few hours with my little one. Seriously she just won’t cope with kids if this is her reaction to looking after kids for the DAY

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

If she's never changed a nappy that means she's never ever looked after any of her nieces / nephews for anymore than 1-2 hours or overnight - ever.. Because you can't avoid changing a nappy then. That's so bizarre. My kids aunties have looked after my kids from they were newborn, when my youngest was 6 months she offered to have him so we could go on a mini-moon for the weekend- she changed A LOT of nappies then.. She's always acted like their other mummy (without being weird about it) but I always knew (when they were small) that she took pride in taking care of their every need!
Lily self employed but has never offered her sisters a break so they can go out, have some childfree hours- what a selfish cow she truly is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xlovestorant
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xlovestorant »

This girl! She should take having nieces/nephews as experience for when she has her own children. Fancy being an auntie that can't be arsed to properly care for them. She is so lucky, I would love to be an auntie and would fully throw myself into looking after them because honestly a niece or nephew is the greatest gift a sibling can give you.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

Doesn't she want to start having kids in the next year or two? Changing a diaper is gonna be the least gross thing that will happen to her/her body lol. Can't pass the pregnancy off to Rich either!

velvet-guru
Debater
Debater

Post by velvet-guru »

HelenaL wrote:She has a whole post dedicated to her 'curly hair story' on her blog < https://www.lilypebbles.co.uk/2015/04/t ... 50sxoKA.97 >

Edit: The post contains loads of curly haired Lily pictures from all different stages of her life.
She looks miserable in those pictures of her as a child. i can totally picture her as a moany, bratty, spoilt, whingey child.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

Watching Anna's video about her renovations, only five minutes in but I swear to god if Lily had just an ounce of Anna's attitude and positivity to this kind of thing then she'd be much more bearable. "These things take time and it's okay to be in things that aren't complete, you still love it, it still feels like home!"- you'd never hear that from Lily.

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Jeez how many products did she buy that were the wrong shade/she can’t use in her haul. She’s so wasteful and negative about nearly every product she bought. Even if she liked it she still found something bad to say

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

TheChemist wrote:Jeez how many products did she buy that were the wrong shade/she can’t use in her haul. She’s so wasteful and negative about nearly every product she bought. Even if she liked it she still found something bad to say

Someone even said in in the comments (idk if it's you hehe :D )
But yeah agreed, what a useless video

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

glamdamage wrote:
TheChemist wrote:Jeez how many products did she buy that were the wrong shade/she can’t use in her haul. She’s so wasteful and negative about nearly every product she bought. Even if she liked it she still found something bad to say

Someone even said in in the comments (idk if it's you hehe :D )
But yeah agreed, what a useless video
Haha no not me but glad I’m not the only one!

The only thing she mega raved about is that Oskia cleanser and the way she’s been on social media recently made me think she only harped on about it so she’d get ones for free

gretucci
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gretucci »

Ah and of course she moaned about people criticizing her for previous remarks about Fenty Beauty, "she doesn't understand why". Lily darling no one cared that you didn't care for the line (tho it's odd cause you're a beauty vlogger but whatever), it was your idiotic "I don't get why it's called Fenty, it sounds stupid" that did it.

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

the top comment on lily's new video at the minute is literally commenting on how negative the video is :rofl:

Gingerfox
Learner
Learner

Post by Gingerfox »

There's a bit in her latest video where she's talking about two shades of Charlotte Tilbury lipstick and she says "I would show you, but it's all the way over there" (gesturing to the other side of her bedroom). Don't worry if you can't be bothered to get up Lily, it's not like YouTube is your job or anything :roll:

Return to “Lily Pebbles”