whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Post by Rosie Ribbons » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:53 pm

ECH wrote:
smitten258 wrote:Also, is this a "London thing" - living with your parents and saving to buy instead of renting?
In my city rent prices are also crazy, but NO ONE in my age group is not even slightly near having that much money to buy a place (not even enough for a credit deposit)...
It's a thing in the UK in general. A lot of people choose to move back home after uni and save up for a house rather than spending money on rent.
And also people in their 30's and beyond have had to move back home to their parents house after the Celtic tiger went bust because they can no longer afford their rent/mortgages through maybe losing their jobs! It has been a tough few years for lots of people and the lucky ones have parents who can let them move back in!

well_hello_there
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by well_hello_there » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:29 pm

Hi! I'm new to GG so I can't PM anyone but can someone send me the listing link? Thank you in advance!

hana.bananals
Talker
Talker

Post by hana.bananals » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:04 am

Rosie Ribbons wrote:
ECH wrote:
smitten258 wrote:Also, is this a "London thing" - living with your parents and saving to buy instead of renting?
In my city rent prices are also crazy, but NO ONE in my age group is not even slightly near having that much money to buy a place (not even enough for a credit deposit)...
It's a thing in the UK in general. A lot of people choose to move back home after uni and save up for a house rather than spending money on rent.
And also people in their 30's and beyond have had to move back home to their parents house after the Celtic tiger went bust because they can no longer afford their rent/mortgages through maybe losing their jobs! It has been a tough few years for lots of people and the lucky ones have parents who can let them move back in!
The celtic tiger was specific to the Republic of Ireland, not the UK or London.

sophieimogen
Informer
Informer

Post by sophieimogen » Mon Oct 09, 2017 5:44 am

IME bloggers tend to keep quiet about house moves until the sale has been agreed. Otherwise they know that followers will find the estate agent details and they may have non serious house viewings.

mt_1980
Learner
Learner

Post by mt_1980 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:49 am

Could it be a baby thing? Maybe a miscarriage? Hope not...

litnerd
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by litnerd » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:09 am

She said she's not been trying to get pregnant and she's not planning on trying anytime soon.

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:57 pm

litnerd wrote:She said she's not been trying to get pregnant and she's not planning on trying anytime soon.
Actually Lily had essentially said that this past year (2017) she wanted to treat as her last official child-free year... she wanted to buy whatever she wanted, travel a lot with Rich, do 'single life' things, and then probably start "trying" next year. So the timeframe they set makes kids/pregnancy a close possibility in the near future.
The ppl who always guess in the comments/on Twitter that she is pregnant are delusional and rude though.

wild4thenight
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:32 am

bubblebubble23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblebubble23 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:54 am

Hi! I'm new to GG so I can't PM anyone but can someone send me the listing link? Thank you in advance!

bubblebubble23
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bubblebubble23 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:55 am

Return to “Lily Pebbles”