whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Post by han_han »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:Well that's a first, I never heard of anyone being allowed to cast a vote for someone by proxy in an election/referendum? certainly in Ireland you get your voting card and YOU have to bring that and proof of identity to the polling station in order to vote. Other than that it's a postal vote. I thought she just meant that Rich voted the same way as her for the both of them, but maybe it's different in The UK?
I read the back of my polling card and it says something about you being able to vote by proxy if you contact your local council

pmarie
Learner
Learner

Post by pmarie »

Rosie Ribbons wrote:Well that's a first, I never heard of anyone being allowed to cast a vote for someone by proxy in an election/referendum? certainly in Ireland you get your voting card and YOU have to bring that and proof of identity to the polling station in order to vote. Other than that it's a postal vote. I thought she just meant that Rich voted the same way as her for the both of them, but maybe it's different in The UK?
https://www.gov.uk/apply-vote-proxy

whiterabbit
Learner
Learner

Post by whiterabbit »

She and Anna were always morphing into one person. I think Anna just lost all personality and Lily never had one.
It's normal though that both are working out and hiring a trainer they're getting married. I'm not into that stuff either but I go to the gym because I want to look my best on my wedding day.

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons »

Thanks Han Han and pmarie - i see you have to apply 6 days in advance in order for someone to vote for you by proxy.

She seems to be enjoying herself out in LA much more this year towards last year. Not really sure i understood the point of her 'swishy' video today - 2 and a half minutes of what?

yummyramen
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yummyramen »

I will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong and she did vote. I also hadn't heard of someone else being able to cast your vote for you.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

I think Lily and Anna should just combine their channels together. That way, they can be even lazier and do less than what they are doing now.
Even combined, they don't have 1 million subscribers lol

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

yummyramen wrote:I will gladly eat my words if I'm wrong and she did vote. I also hadn't heard of someone else being able to cast your vote for you.
Yeah like everyone said voting by proxy is available, so she did vote :) It helps with people who are disabled or if you can't get to the polling station because you're out of the country.

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 »

Being able to vote by proxy and also by post is pretty standard procedure.

zoe1908
Learner
Learner

Post by zoe1908 »

Does anyone know where Lily is staying in the south of France? I've seen from her snaps she's in Antibes quite a lot, I'm going near there next Saturday and wonder if she'll still be there then...

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I wish she would stop saying south de France. It's either south of France or sud de France...

Ah and she is moaning about her parents now? Spending a vacation with her parents is driving her crazy.. is there anything she doesn't moan about?

Sent from my fancy super expensive fantasy phone via patapoop
:love2:

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Is she getting marriedb there? I only ask because someone commented on her plane picture on instagram saying your "friends" wedding. And then I saw that Rich was on his stag do so maybe it's quite soon?

crazydoglady
Informer
Informer

Post by crazydoglady »

Kudos to Lily for having the guts to post that Instagram bikini photo! I think she looks good, but it really shows how she manipulates her Instagram and blog photos to make herself come across slimmer. I always thought she looked about a size 8.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

bitchesbelike wrote:Is she getting marriedb there? I only ask because someone commented on her plane picture on instagram saying your "friends" wedding. And then I saw that Rich was on his stag do so maybe it's quite soon?

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert »

crazydoglady wrote:Kudos to Lily for having the guts to post that Instagram bikini photo! I think she looks good, but it really shows how she manipulates her Instagram and blog photos to make herself come across slimmer. I always thought she looked about a size 8.
OMG thank you for mentioning it, I don't follow her, so went to see the pic! I was shocked. Truly don't care how big or small she is, but surprised how she always makes herself look skinny and petite. Embrace those beautiful boobs dammit Lily!!!

tehpretty
Learner
Learner

Post by tehpretty »

There was a video a few months back where she showed all of these printed out calendars that she had pinned to her wall, and there was a heart around one day in July. She said it wasn't for her wedding to Rich but there was nothing else notated on those calendars so I wouldn't be surprised if they were getting married within the next few weeks.

I hate that I have that information in my brain!

qwerty888
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by qwerty888 »

The definition of skinny fat.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

a proper fitting set of bottoms would have fixed those love handles. but good for her for posting it!

we talked about the heart around a date in july in one of the other threads. wasn't it the 8th or 9th? maybe it's coming up?

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

Yeah I was quite shocked at the picture because she seems to square shaped in her clothes.
But she still looks fab just not what I expected.

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah »

I think that she looks amazing!
I don't think she did anything special to seem like she is skinny or petite (nothing like the weird poses of Tanya for example).
( Did I just defend Lily? Something is wrong with me Lol)

Sent from my fancy super expensive fantasy phone via patapoop

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike »

^ yeah I don't think she manipulates her images, otherwise we'd have another Rosie Londoner on our hands.
She does look good!

Return to “Lily Pebbles”