Don't think I can be bothered watching her drone on for 20 minutes :roll: haha

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihatetoday - Lily Pebbles Part 4

Post by nixworld68 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:48 am

Q and A was interesting, but it still felt all a bit entitled and moan-y.

I sort of understand the pressure to explain herself about the choices made about her wedding though. In my experience people get so uptight and judgey about weddings, when it really isn't their issue!

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert » Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:37 pm

Guys, her hair in the Q&A... Atrocious :?

doudette86
Informer
Informer

Post by doudette86 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:08 pm

Poor rich, always serving queen Lily, even after a long day at work, he has to come and paint the shelves that are not meant for him, make tea, or prepare dinner, he always doing something, while she wouldn't be bothered to do the grocery , even with her flexible schedule and THEIR car at her disposal, I feel sorry for the for him :o

eileen_2015
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by eileen_2015 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:33 pm

doudette86 wrote:Poor rich, always serving queen Lily, even after a long day at work, he has to come and paint the shelves that are not meant for him, make tea, or prepare dinner, he always doing something, while she wouldn't be bothered to do the grocery , even with her flexible schedule and THEIR car at her disposal, I feel sorry for the for him :o
Run, Rich, run! ;)

Leme1124
Debater
Debater

Post by Leme1124 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:04 pm

Could someone please post a link to her dad's tumblr? Or at least how to find it?

longshanks70
Learner
Learner

Post by longshanks70 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:01 am

I agree! I want to check out his tumblr blog but couldn't find it using the clues that you guys provided here. I have given up watching her. Life's too short. Reading about her here is far more interesting. Is there really any job satisfaction in what she does?

lolita_blah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by lolita_blah » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:49 am

I would like to see his posts too, please. I have no idea why but I have always thought that both her parents are very nice people.. Well now we understand where Lily got it all :roll:
:love2:

Tulips
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Tulips » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:16 am

doudette86 wrote:Poor rich, always serving queen Lily, even after a long day at work, he has to come and paint the shelves that are not meant for him, make tea, or prepare dinner, he always doing something, while she wouldn't be bothered to do the grocery , even with her flexible schedule and THEIR car at her disposal, I feel sorry for the for him :o
This is what annoys me about Lily: she frequently says she's a feminist (why wouldn't you be, really?) but this doesn't mean getting your male significant other to do the lion's share of household chores as well as the DIY stuff on top of a full-time job- it just screams double standards to me. All this should be shared equally. I don't see why Lily couldn't have painted those shelves herself. I agree about her flexible schedule, she even said so in that Q&A; she could go grocery shopping, etc, whenever.

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:02 am

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:36 am

iwasforcedtoregister
Learner
Learner

Post by iwasforcedtoregister » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:54 pm

colddust-girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by colddust-girl » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:11 pm

I like the slightly longer hair on Lily, it suits her. Wonder what her wedding dress will look like..

wanderingseoul
Informer
Informer

Post by wanderingseoul » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:05 am

I don't think she came across more relatable / likeable in her q&a. I still think she's a cxxt

Today in her snapchat she post a pic with her moany face with the caption "working from my sofa". I mean for fucks sake, moaning about sitting on your ass, fannying about with your laptop hardly constitutes as work so why moan about it?!

Pizza Cat
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Pizza Cat » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 am

:love2:

Rosie Ribbons
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Rosie Ribbons » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:16 am

Ombre_so_over wrote:I don't think she came across more relatable / likeable in her q&a. I still think she's a cxxt

Today in her snapchat she post a pic with her moany face with the caption "working from my sofa". I mean for fucks sake, moaning about sitting on your ass, fannying about with your laptop hardly constitutes as work so why moan about it?!
Ombre - it wasn't even a picture of her full face just her turned down mouth!!! God this girl could win a gold medal for moaning - so far we have 'having to work from the couch', 'office too small to work in', 'dress too tight so she can only move her arms a certain height' (designers fault) and 'car sick' on a journey within London! :rofl:

baakla
Talker
Talker

Post by baakla » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:09 pm

staedtler
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by staedtler » Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:11 pm

Tulips wrote:
This is what annoys me about Lily: she frequently says she's a feminist (why wouldn't you be, really?) but this doesn't mean getting your male significant other to do the lion's share of household chores as well as the DIY stuff on top of a full-time job- it just screams double standards to me. All this should be shared equally. I don't see why Lily couldn't have painted those shelves herself. I agree about her flexible schedule, she even said so in that Q&A; she could go grocery shopping, etc, whenever.
I just find it fucking rude, her fiancé works full time and she still expects him to do extra work?! I'm sorry, her job can be done at part time (20hrs a week if that even) and she doesn't commute. If it were me, I would cook and clean before fiance gets home just so we are able to spend more time together or focus on our hobbies. Married couples are supposed to help each other out in life and look out for one another's well being. Being a selfish cxxt doesn't equal a feminist. Rich, run while there is still time, Lily will never be a life partner, more like a life parasite.

katelifinell
Informer
Informer

Post by katelifinell » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:17 pm

staedtler wrote:
Tulips wrote:
I just find it fucking rude, her fiancé works full time and she still expects him to do extra work?! I'm sorry, her job can be done at part time (20hrs a week if that even) and she doesn't commute. If it were me, I would cook and clean before fiance gets home just so we are able to spend more time together or focus on our hobbies. Married couples are supposed to help each other out in life and look out for one another's well being. Being a selfish cxxt doesn't equal a feminist. Rich, run while there is still time, Lily will never be a life partner, more like a life parasite.
I actually laughed out loud in her latest video when after her feminist rant, she said she was going to make Rich make her tea.

raiseitup_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by raiseitup_ » Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:08 am

far be it from me to defend her but i think she mentioned a few times that Rich makes tea just how she likes it and she just can't get it right

the way she said it put me off but i don't think it has to do with feminism or whatever

the shelves, now that was stupid

Blair Gilbert
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Blair Gilbert » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:07 pm

katelifinell wrote:
staedtler wrote:
Tulips wrote:
I actually laughed out loud in her latest video when after her feminist rant, she said she was going to make Rich make her tea.
Thanks guys, you're right. It's one thing to be a feminist, another to be a selfish spoiled bitch. Which she is. There is nothing wrong with cooking, making tea or whatever effing else, I don't know mowing the lawn for someeeeone you claim to love and share everything. May it be your friends, family or fiance. Doing things for people cause you care for them doesn't make you any less of a person. YT is sooo the "job" for her. I'm so sick of her keeping score what she's done and what Rich has done. No, this is not the 1930s, you don't have to be the perfect housewife, but making coffee for your man also doesn't make you a slave

raiseitup_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by raiseitup_ » Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:38 am

I'm so tired of:
1) seeing her eat less than a 3yo child at breakfast
2) that freaking quinoa salad. AGAIN?!
3) that lean machine book.

UGH

Trolley-Dolly
Informer
Informer

Post by Trolley-Dolly » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:52 pm

Anyone see on Twitter that she asked Sephora about returning the Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette but made out in her video she didn't mind the quality? Probably pissed she didn't get sent it for free like all the US youtubers/bloggers :FU:

Return to “Lily Pebbles”