whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post Reply
liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1238
Joined: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:56 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by liseppe » Sun May 29, 2016 6:53 am

Goodness I can't stand it when people publically shame workers like that, it's so bloody arrogant and entitled,

I

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1534
Joined: Fri Sep 11, 2015 10:46 am
Has thanked: 33 times
Been thanked: 244 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by TTGirl » Sun May 29, 2016 10:17 am

SayWhat wrote:Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Image
[tweet][/tweet]


Sorry I am lost, who tweeted that?

User avatar
raiseitup_
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:11 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by raiseitup_ » Sun May 29, 2016 11:31 am

TTGirl wrote:
SayWhat wrote:Apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Image
[tweet][/tweet]


Sorry I am lost, who tweeted that?
her dad

User avatar
bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1099
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:34 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by bits » Sun May 29, 2016 12:50 pm

what an ass. like father like daughter
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

baakla
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:08 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by baakla » Sun May 29, 2016 11:50 pm

He also has/had an entire tumblr dedicated to his travels through the american south with his wife (Lily's mom) and there were some really rude pictures of strangers on there (posted without their permission, surely) and comments about fat, dumb americans... so yeah

lilmisscrazy322
Talker
Talker
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 14 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by lilmisscrazy322 » Mon May 30, 2016 12:40 am

baakla wrote:He also has/had an entire tumblr dedicated to his travels through the american south with his wife (Lily's mom) and there were some really rude pictures of strangers on there (posted without their permission, surely) and comments about fat, dumb americans... so yeah
I just found it. Now I know where lilly get's it from. Considering there were not that many comments, mostly pictures, he really managed to say some rude things. Such as zooming in on a family eating pie and making comments about weight. He also seems like quite a whiner.

Also, the more I watch Lilly, the more I hate Rich, because I don't understand what type of man could tolerate her.

Tulips
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Posts: 2405
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2015 1:14 pm
Has thanked: 488 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by Tulips » Mon May 30, 2016 12:56 am

Sounds like Lily has a similar personality and resembles her dad more than her mum too, so she really is a chip off the old block ;)

User avatar
biggossipyswampy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 824
Joined: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:24 pm
Has thanked: 167 times
Been thanked: 37 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by biggossipyswampy » Mon May 30, 2016 11:49 am

lilmisscrazy322 wrote:
baakla wrote:He also has/had an entire tumblr dedicated to his travels through the american south with his wife (Lily's mom) and there were some really rude pictures of strangers on there (posted without their permission, surely) and comments about fat, dumb americans... so yeah
I just found it. Now I know where lilly get's it from. Considering there were not that many comments, mostly pictures, he really managed to say some rude things. Such as zooming in on a family eating pie and making comments about weight. He also seems like quite a whiner.

Also, the more I watch Lilly, the more I hate Rich, because I don't understand what type of man could tolerate her.
Jesus Christ. What kind of 'successful' man with a family in his 50s spends time ridiculing strangers on Tumblr of all places about their weight of all things. What an embarrassment. At least for this moment, Lily looks 'ok' in comparison, but barely. I wonder if he is as awful to his family sometimes as he is strangers.

pmarie
Learner
Learner
Posts: 35
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by pmarie » Mon May 30, 2016 6:49 pm

She seemed really fun and lively in the festival vlog, even self aware when she was talking about how much she moans. I do like how she's one of few YouTubers that will acknowledge when her and her friends are drunk instead of trying to seem so squeaky clean.

User avatar
noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by noragrets » Mon May 30, 2016 10:50 pm

new thread name? whatiwhingedabouttoday?

User avatar
bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1099
Joined: Thu Jan 02, 2014 8:34 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 13 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by bits » Tue May 31, 2016 2:01 am

whatihatetoday
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

User avatar
noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by noragrets » Wed Jun 01, 2016 1:15 am

bits wrote:whatihatetoday
ahaha of course! that's perfect

iwasforcedtoregister
Learner
Learner
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by iwasforcedtoregister » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:33 am

Oh god, Lily had a snapchat up yesterday moaning about how she liked a dress but it was £89. Now I'm not saying that's not a lot of money because for a lot of people it is, but for Lily who earns a decent amount of money and wouldn't bat an eyelid spending that amount of money in Sephora and Boots, why would she moan about paying that for a maxi dress that actually suited her? The likes of ASOS and Topshop have similar things for sale at around the £60 mark so it ain't much different. Also, she ended up getting the dress and something else because she had a 'discount' that day... Hmm, I'm thinking we'll see these items of clothing make an appearance in an upcoming video with a little shout out to the shop she bought them from.

User avatar
han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 953
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by han_han » Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:11 pm

iwasforcedtoregister wrote:Oh god, Lily had a snapchat up yesterday moaning about how she liked a dress but it was £89. Now I'm not saying that's not a lot of money because for a lot of people it is, but for Lily who earns a decent amount of money and wouldn't bat an eyelid spending that amount of money in Sephora and Boots, why would she moan about paying that for a maxi dress that actually suited her? The likes of ASOS and Topshop have similar things for sale at around the £60 mark so it ain't much different. Also, she ended up getting the dress and something else because she had a 'discount' that day... Hmm, I'm thinking we'll see these items of clothing make an appearance in an upcoming video with a little shout out to the shop she bought them from.
She posted a link to the dress on Twitter with the hashtag #affiliate :roll:

iwasforcedtoregister
Learner
Learner
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:01 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by iwasforcedtoregister » Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:40 pm

han_han wrote:
iwasforcedtoregister wrote:Oh god, Lily had a snapchat up yesterday moaning about how she liked a dress but it was £89. Now I'm not saying that's not a lot of money because for a lot of people it is, but for Lily who earns a decent amount of money and wouldn't bat an eyelid spending that amount of money in Sephora and Boots, why would she moan about paying that for a maxi dress that actually suited her? The likes of ASOS and Topshop have similar things for sale at around the £60 mark so it ain't much different. Also, she ended up getting the dress and something else because she had a 'discount' that day... Hmm, I'm thinking we'll see these items of clothing make an appearance in an upcoming video with a little shout out to the shop she bought them from.
She posted a link to the dress on Twitter with the hashtag #affiliate :roll:
Ooh, I didn't see that! But I did see that she posted it on Instagram and tagged Urban Outfitters! I can't believe she even manages to moan about buying a discounted dress which she'll make money with through affiliate links! I mean, when other people buy things in the sale(which is less remarkable than a personal discount) we are all excited because we made a saving but Lily manages to moan. :roll:

User avatar
Alka
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:53 am
Location: London, UK
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by Alka » Fri Jun 03, 2016 3:55 am

lilmisscrazy322 wrote:
baakla wrote:He also has/had an entire tumblr dedicated to his travels through the american south with his wife (Lily's mom) and there were some really rude pictures of strangers on there (posted without their permission, surely) and comments about fat, dumb americans... so yeah
I just found it. Now I know where lilly get's it from. Considering there were not that many comments, mostly pictures, he really managed to say some rude things. Such as zooming in on a family eating pie and making comments about weight. He also seems like quite a whiner.

Also, the more I watch Lilly, the more I hate Rich, because I don't understand what type of man could tolerate her.
I have been saying this for awhile and people would judge me for it on this forum, she's a horrible human being

CrystalC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by CrystalC » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:57 am

That dress she moaned about (because of the price) looked really nice on her! And then she followed it up with that horrid denim dress thing and... ugh. She has such awful fashion sense.

User avatar
humdrume
Informer
Informer
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by humdrume » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:59 pm

Alka wrote:
lilmisscrazy322 wrote:
baakla wrote:He also has/had an entire tumblr dedicated to his travels through the american south with his wife (Lily's mom) and there were some really rude pictures of strangers on there (posted without their permission, surely) and comments about fat, dumb americans... so yeah
I just found it. Now I know where lilly get's it from. Considering there were not that many comments, mostly pictures, he really managed to say some rude things. Such as zooming in on a family eating pie and making comments about weight. He also seems like quite a whiner.

Also, the more I watch Lilly, the more I hate Rich, because I don't understand what type of man could tolerate her.
I have been saying this for awhile and people would judge me for it on this forum, she's a horrible human being
I see your point here cos I feel the huge b*tch vibes her has. I am honest saying that I watch her cos her tinny flat, her lack of beauty, her not super upper rich boyfriend and other stuff... I find it more relatable and "real" ( I not sure if this is the word). Also I like that her relationship is pretty equal and that she has a life out of her house which is weird in youtube nowadays...but totally agree that Lilly is absolutely not an angel $_$ imo.

She is one of my fav but only for certain things.

janeca_
Lurker
Lurker
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:53 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by janeca_ » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:24 pm

i honestly think she only has her group of friends because they're childhood friends and just know how to put up with her, they're used to it. she cannot make new friends outside of youtube. who would want to hang out with a stuck up negative spoiled brat like that? Rich is definately a whipped one, he had a few drinks and hurt himself in the festival vlog and she said she fights with him when that happens. he's a grown man ffs, let him do whatever...

CrystalC
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 768
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:03 pm
Location: California
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 46 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by CrystalC » Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:46 pm

Lily hates everything. That should be the thread title.

lisi
Talker
Talker
Posts: 125
Joined: Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:08 am
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by lisi » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:28 am

I really enjoyed her Q&A video. She seem very real and down to earth and I honestly believe she, out of all the youtubers I watch, is the only one who is not just in it for the money. I think she really enjoys creating new content, and the overall filming and editing process. What she said about not wanting to just sit there and talk about stuff but rather taking the camera with her while still enjoying her life makes a lot of sense to me and I think it shows in her videos. I know she is moans and bitches a lot in her vlogs but I'd rather see that than someone who takes her real personality out of it all together. Everything she said about missing an actual office job and interacting with co workers makes so much sense, and it's definitely an experience most youtubers who never had an actual job would have definitely benefitted from...

To me at least, with this video she accomplished to show a sort of realness again in explaining why and how she does and views youtube, something that Fleur tried and failed to do with her recent behind the scenes video. The difference between Fleur and Lily is very apparent now I think, Fleur is in it for the money, 9 days out of 10 she is travelling for no reason just because she gets paid to, she hardly ever does non sponsored content like her makeup tutorials she used to do back in the day or videos about yankee candles, primark PJs etc.. Lily at least knows the value of money (no honeymoon vs instagrammable flat) and that her life, family, friends and fiancé are more important than youtube..... :tu:

User avatar
humdrume
Informer
Informer
Posts: 444
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:01 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by humdrume » Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:56 am

^yeah. As I said in previous post I share some values or philosophy ( I do not know the exact word) with her like wedding stuff, a little tom boy ( i cannot help it) , the fact that she find important not having a self-centered life, I mean, I have discovered Kate la vie and I really really liked her for some reason...but I can see how sad is living all day almost alone inside a flat. Anna has the same issue for me. They are dead...and you can feel it. Lily is alive and it is easy to see the diference imo of course. Lily is too b*tch for my taste waaay many time than these two, anna and kate but...they are becoming beauty zombies :/ in and out youtube! :[ When Anna talks about working or career I lmao. I have the impression Lily is someone who if there is not enough money in that house she is not gonna go against Rich but helps him ( but I can be veeery mistaken I dunno:/). Anna even if she would want it she is so out of the real women world where women do not live like pricess in castles with a blue prince who pays for your yt "career". Lily only in yt works much more than Anna between everydaymoths and evens imo so..you can imagine what we are talking about...

One last thing. Lily we are not haters. We are viewers of the youtube show you live off. So if you want to insult us ok do it. But this is called the right to freedom of expression and in the country from I am writting now is a constitutionally protected right. FYI.
I am not writting in your comment section but here. So if you do not tolarate this right, don't read. Simple.
I understand is harder when your subs are in their late late 20s and in their 30s. Do you think you will survive?

*sorry my language mistakes.
Last edited by humdrume on Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 715
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:47 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 342 times

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by holly golightly » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:29 am

it's nice to see someone who has the same kind of reaction to wedding traditions and prices as I do haha. I'm not even a tomboy as Lily says she is and I'm nowhere near close to getting married but recently I've just been like "It costs HOW MUCH?!?! FOR ONE DAY?!?!". The average wedding, not including rings or honeymoon, costs more than two years of university education and that scares the hell out of me.

at least my Dad will be happy :D

Jules1109
Learner
Learner
Posts: 33
Joined: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:17 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by Jules1109 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:40 am

I found her Q&A video a bit tedious... I don't understand why she has to point out how different her wedding is all the bloody time. If she was as secure as she makes herself out to be, she would just do it her way! stop mention in every video how super different and untraditional you and your wedding are ffs (btw she never once mentioned what Rich wants :rofl: it's just about what she likes) maybe it's different in the UK then from where I'm from, but no one is bothered here when the bride doesn't wear a classic white wedding dress or doesn't have bridesmaids (my sister-in -law had none of it, just a summer dress, no friends, just family, etc) it's not weird or special. it's just preference.

anyway... I wonder why she doesn't just work in PR? It would literally solve all her problems! She could work in an office, have more money, have an actual career and just do youtube on the side... but I guess she is to lazy to do that so she rather whines about it...

User avatar
noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 782
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:15 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 3

Post by noragrets » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:35 am


Post Reply

Return to “Lily Pebbles”