whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 2

CantHandleTheTruth
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: whatihearttoday Lilly Pebbles Part 2

Post by CantHandleTheTruth » Tue Nov 03, 2015 2:32 am

Lily's wedding tweets and mentions are SO annoying. She thinks she is so cool and different and unique cause she doesn't want a big wedding. She actually used the word "alternative" today. Small, casual weddings are not "alternative". What does that even mean? Alternative to what exactly?

A quick look on the big wedding blogs and Pinterest shows that modern weddings are varied, and individual and whatever the couple decides. Does she think all wedding these days are still topcoat and tails, and she is breaking out of the mold? What a self-important cow.

It might be because traditionally in her culture couples have quite big, expensive, flashy weddings but come on! Does she actually think she is the only "casual" young Jewish girl in London? People have been designing their own weddings for years - it is nothing new Lily! Stop tweeting to get a reaction and do your own research! It is not like you don't have the time...

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:07 am

^^
yeah she's an idiot.
She probably just means what she seen other YouTubers have.
Although tbh, I'm only aware the Fleur and Tanya are married and as I don't watch either of their channels I have no idea what they actually wore to their wedding.
HOWEVER if Lily reads the stylist like she claims, she should know they did a blog post or something like that about how people are doing weddings differently which featured women who had their own "alternative dresses" maybe I'll link that to her lol.

02_emmkin
Learner
Learner

Post by 02_emmkin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:19 am

Wow. Can't believe how little work she did in her vlog. I'm sorry but youtubers really do not understand the meaning of hard work.

eoz831
Informer
Informer

Post by eoz831 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:36 pm

I agree..I mean other than videos with brands that probably have deadlines they can just not upload when they don't feel like it and come up with some lame excuse. No other job has quite as lax a job scope and yet still affords that same luxury.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:43 pm

02_emmkin wrote:Wow. Can't believe how little work she did in her vlog. I'm sorry but youtubers really do not understand the meaning of hard work.
k rude she worked for a whole hour on a saturday

northern native
Informer
Informer

Post by northern native » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:57 pm

CantHandleTheTruth wrote:Does she actually think she is the only "casual" young Jewish girl in London?
Is Lily Jewish? I know Amelia is, but I don't know why all these Jewish beauty girls hide it with like Christmas overload. I would love to see a beauty girl who celebrates Hanukkah as I come from a blended Jewish and Catholic family. These girls take christmas and their birthdays to the extreme. In my opinion there is nothing sadder than adult women freaking out about their birthday enough to have an entire week dedicated to it. It's not like they did anything on that day. Not saying this is Lily, just getting into a tangent, but yes if Lily is Jewish why the hell is she pretending she celebrates Christmas? I guess for the views?

velvet-guru
Debater
Debater

Post by velvet-guru » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:17 pm

northern native wrote:
CantHandleTheTruth wrote:Does she actually think she is the only "casual" young Jewish girl in London?
Is Lily Jewish? I know Amelia is, but I don't know why all these Jewish beauty girls hide it with like Christmas overload. I would love to see a beauty girl who celebrates Hanukkah as I come from a blended Jewish and Catholic family. These girls take christmas and their birthdays to the extreme. In my opinion there is nothing sadder than adult women freaking out about their birthday enough to have an entire week dedicated to it. It's not like they did anything on that day. Not saying this is Lily, just getting into a tangent, but yes if Lily is Jewish why the hell is she pretending she celebrates Christmas? I guess for the views?
yes Lily is Jewish...I've never seen any indication at all that her family celebrates Hanukkah- maybe they don't?

poulet
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by poulet » Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:48 pm

Maybe they are not religious but simply have Jewish heritage.

rachel_clare88
Learner
Learner

Post by rachel_clare88 » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:31 am

Hmmmm,
Watching her most recent weekly vlog.
I distinctly recall her saying in her new makeup collection. she had got rid of her Ikea alex unit as there isn't room for it, and that she'd got rid of a lot of makeup. Yet at 0.18 of the most recent blog, you can CLEARLY see it in the other alcove!!!!!
Now if she wants to keep it, fair enough, just don't act like you're the new YT queen of decluttering and pretend you got rid of your old storage.
She clearly just wanted a new piece of furniture which fitted more with her minimalist, industrial-chic aesthetic. I call bull on ny actual minimising.

northern native
Informer
Informer

Post by northern native » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:13 am

These girls go so crazy for Christmas, not really Lily because she doesn't like to admit she likes anything ever because it would ruin her "whiny wannabe cool girl image."
If she kept all that makeup after bragging about being a neat freak, I swear that is so sneaky.

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:46 am

Oh lord those velcro adidas trainers are HIDEOUS. Her whole style in this vlog was really off in fact - like that ill fitting grey ombre coat.

Her wedding chat is just heinous.

poulet
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by poulet » Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:51 am

I hate that coat.

Tulips
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Tulips » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:55 pm

She probably loves that coat because most people would hate it, she's got to be different and cool after all :roll:

Can't help thinking she was showing off just a tiny weeny bit about living fairly close to Jonathan Ross and pretending to be annoyed about his Halloween parties blocking the roads, etc. ;)

nervousbeachgoer
Informer
Informer

Post by nervousbeachgoer » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:43 pm

She keeps going on about being overwhelmed with work and stressed and dropping her number of videos because she 'has to look after herself' but she doesn't do anything! Her 'meetings' are just her being bought lunch in fancy restaurants and getting given things, her vlogs show that she doesn't do a lot of work in a normal day - doing some personal errands, shopping, pilates etc. all day then doing a couple of hours in the evening is not a hard days work!

I would love for her to do even a reasonably stressful job for a week so she realises how lucky she is and stops moaning

northern native
Informer
Informer

Post by northern native » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:51 pm

Tulips wrote:Can't help thinking she was showing off just a tiny weeny bit about living fairly close to Jonathan Ross and pretending to be annoyed about his Halloween parties blocking the roads, etc. ;)
Definitely! Like living near to a celebrity must be a major plus someone who name drops as often as Lily does. I do love a bit of Jonathan Ross though so maybe I'm just as bad

nixworld68
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nixworld68 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:17 am

Is it me, or is her Snapchat just full of her moaning all the time?

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:31 am

northern native wrote:
Tulips wrote:Can't help thinking she was showing off just a tiny weeny bit about living fairly close to Jonathan Ross and pretending to be annoyed about his Halloween parties blocking the roads, etc. ;)
Definitely! Like living near to a celebrity must be a major plus someone who name drops as often as Lily does. I do love a bit of Jonathan Ross though so maybe I'm just as bad
Tbh I've lived in London my whole life and I never even knew he had this party - so I was glad for the knowledge. Not like I'd ever drive out there to see a bunch of decorations.
It was funny to see her shoutout that party shop as I used to go past it all the time without a second thought.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:45 am

bitchesbelike wrote:
northern native wrote:
Tbh I've lived in London my whole life and I never even knew he had this party - so I was glad for the knowledge. Not like I'd ever drive out there to see a bunch of decorations.
It was funny to see her shoutout that party shop as I used to go past it all the time without a second thought.
Really? Usually it's all over the newspapers and talk shows and they go on about. Google images it as they really go all out with the decor.

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike » Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:08 am

I'm must have been living underneath a rock! Tbh, I have never watched many tv shows. Weird that I haven't ever seen it in a newspaper, like I said rock. Will deffo google it.

timetodance
Learner
Learner

Post by timetodance » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:45 am

northern native wrote:These girls go so crazy for Christmas, not really Lily because she doesn't like to admit she likes anything ever because it would ruin her "whiny wannabe cool girl image."
...She doesn't go crazy for Christmas because she's Jewish and probably doesn't celebrate it.
Edit: sorry, just noticed that this has already been mentioned (was scrolling up starting from the most recent post)

That's not to say that she won't try and shill Christmas gift sets to the rest of us, though.

teadrunk
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrunk » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:52 am

I've mentioned before in this thread about Lily being Jewish (and pretty much concealing that fact as much as possible on her channel). But after watching her vlogmas last year... it's possible that she has a blended family. I know her mum is Jewish but her dad may not be. Also her other siblings may have married people that celebrate xmas. And Rich may not be Jewish. So I think it's a bit of a blend for her. But it's obnoxious that she's Jewish but refuses to celebrate that fact but goes on and on about xmas during December.

emzo89
Learner
Learner

Post by emzo89 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:22 am

what a miserable cxxt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lipstickunicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by lipstickunicorn » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:03 am

As much as I also find 5 Nov annoying, let people have fun. It's pretty.

Also just saw Tanya Burr in Glamour magazine. Make up artist Tanya let the hired make up artist do her make up and she's on the cover. Diva much Lily?

bitchesbelike
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bitchesbelike » Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:50 am

emzo89 wrote:

what a miserable cxxt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hahah I'm glad that most of the responses to her first ones are telling her to lighten up.

liseppe
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by liseppe » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:42 am

Goodness those responses are so wet "stay safe", "scary", "dangerous". It's a few fireworks going off outside whilst you are tucked away indoors.

Return to “Lily Pebbles”