MoneyMUA "Anything For Views The House" Part 4

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MoneyMUA "Anything For Views The House" Part 4

Post by Meomix »

Nice to know that Manny MUA is the snake that everyone avoids, won't be long until he is forced to move out of LA once he can no longer pay the rent.

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AppleBlossom »

Apparently, Lunar Beauty is coming to Sephora. How the actual fuck did Manny manage that? His first release didn’t even sell well. I doubt LB will last long there. Unless Sephora makes Life’s a Crossdresser a Weekly Wow, who is going to buy it?

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

AppleBlossom wrote:Apparently, Lunar Beauty is coming to Sephora. How the actual fuck did Manny manage that? His first release didn’t even sell well. I doubt LB will last long there. Unless Sephora makes Life’s a Crossdresser a Weekly Wow, who is going to buy it?
I mean, as much as I hate to admit it, it must have done well enough for Sephora to take it in. Has he gone back to 5M subs, yet? He acts like all the hate he got was a nonissue in his snaps that snapchat keeps forcing in my suggested feed.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

Sephora can fuck off. It's like they're taking in anything they can now to try and be like "oh this brand is EXCLUSIVE to Sephora!" Who gives a shit about exclusivity if the brand sucks?

weatethepopcorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by weatethepopcorn »

AppleBlossom wrote:Apparently, Lunar Beauty is coming to Sephora. How the actual fuck did Manny manage that? His first release didn’t even sell well. I doubt LB will last long there. Unless Sephora makes Life’s a Crossdresser a Weekly Wow, who is going to buy it?
Did he say that?

AppleBlossom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: MoneyMUA

Post by AppleBlossom »

weatethepopcorn wrote:
Did he say that?
Not that I know of. Someone on r/BGC posted a photo of shelf space cleared for Lunar Beauty in a Sephora store.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

The inside of his new palette is set up like and looks just like a ColourPop palette...

DirtyGirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DirtyGirl »

Am I the only one that thinks the look on his “bold” eye looks like a big old bruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

His new palette looks so much like the disney/colourpop palette .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

$40 for a highlighter palette :( He is bold with those prices. Laura Lee's palette looked like CP too. I'd rather order from CP especially now because they've had some amazing sales.

sarahfisher
Informer
Informer

Post by sarahfisher »

Pretty sure his 'holiday collection' was either meant to be his summer collection or fall collection...

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

The packaging on his new collection looks cheap af to me. Just because something is gold doesn't make it luxurious, but he really made it seem like he was being "fair" with his prices.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Two things. I don't really follow Monney:

1. Why does he always talk about his face being huge and getting larger? Is he referring to gaining weight with age, or his head becoming a pumpkin since it's stuffed to the max with fillers and botox?
2. Why does he always talk about his hairline being bad. Is he balding and having a receding hairline?

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

sarahfisher wrote:Pretty sure his 'holiday collection' was either meant to be his summer collection or fall collection...
Yeah, I think so too. I mean, Greek Goddesses don't scream HOLIDAY 2018 to me. LOL
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

7abiib_azzubb
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 7abiib_azzubb »

123xyz wrote:Two things. I don't really follow Monney:

1. Why does he always talk about his face being huge and getting larger? Is he referring to gaining weight with age, or his head becoming a pumpkin since it's stuffed to the max with fillers and botox?
2. Why does he always talk about his hairline being bad. Is he balding and having a receding hairline?
He was balding ... until about a year and a half-ish ago when he had a hair transplant and I think it was a referral from J*
because he, too, had the same hair transplant procedure. Go back a year to a year and a half ago's videos and you can see his thinning hairline on his forehead clearly. It's now thicker.

As far as face, I know nothing.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

7abiib_azzubb wrote:
123xyz wrote:Two things. I don't really follow Monney:

He was balding ... until about a year and a half-ish ago when he had a hair transplant and I think it was a referral from J*
because he, too, had the same hair transplant procedure. Go back a year to a year and a half ago's videos and you can see his thinning hairline on his forehead clearly. It's now thicker.

As far as face, I know nothing.
Damn. I just examined his hair in his latest vid to one in 2017 and the difference is really shocking. Surprised I never noticed this til pointed out. It was getting quite far back for someone his age.

OriginalSkinnyLegend
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OriginalSkinnyLegend »

He has had so much work done. Although he's naturally an attractive guy, people's insecurities get the best of them. He had his teeth done too I believe.

facepainter
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by facepainter »

The chemistry was so awkward in the collab video he posted with Luscious. Is he always that unnatural with other people?

He and Jeffree's rivalry is never going to end if they don't stop associating tangentially with each other. Jeffree's favorite drama channel is Rich Lux, and now Manny made a video with Rich's BFF.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

OriginalSkinnyLegend wrote:He has had so much work done. Although he's naturally an attractive guy, people's insecurities get the best of them. He had his teeth done too I believe.
Yeah he definitely has veneers or something because if you look at his old videos you can tell. Which is so weird to me because his teeth were pretty perfect to begin with lol

OriginalSkinnyLegend
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OriginalSkinnyLegend »

facepainter wrote:The chemistry was so awkward in the collab video he posted with Luscious. Is he always that unnatural with other people?

He and Jeffree's rivalry is never going to end if they don't stop associating tangentially with each other. Jeffree's favorite drama channel is Rich Lux, and now Manny made a video with Rich's BFF.

I love Lush but I won’t watch the video because of manny. I’m glad my girl is getting exposure though. I saw a pic of their looks on insta.... Lush looks so intricate and Manny looks busted LOL

Return to “Manny Mua”