MoneyMUA "Anything For Views The House" Part 4

Lori1985
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MoneyMUA "Anything For Views The House" Part 4

Post by Lori1985 »

I noticed he's still cleaning up the comment section of his videos. Anyone exposing his shadows for being ELF quality or point out the fact that his lippies are streaky and a poor-mans Colourpop gets deleted. He spends so much time in making pretty packaging so his idiotic fans don't realize the quality of the product they're getting. What a dope.

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

Don't watch this dude anymore, nor do I follow him, but I gotta say, that strawberry palette packaging is gorgeous. Such a shame the product inside is no good. What a waste of a beautiful design.

Philomena
Talker
Talker

Post by Philomena »

I really can't with Manny pushing out cute, pretty palettes with no regard for formula. Like, if palettes and products are being consistently with no regard for formula, sooner or later, you're not going to have repeat customers, PERIODT.

Meomix
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Meomix »

Philomena wrote: ↑
Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:30 am
I really can't with Manny pushing out cute, pretty palettes with no regard for formula. Like, if palettes and products are being consistently with no regard for formula, sooner or later, you're not going to have repeat customers, PERIODT.
Don't worry he will run out of money soon.

modernbio
Learner
Learner

Post by modernbio »

apparenlty manny blocked me on insta AND twitter....interesting, considering i've nver directly interacted with him on the site.

britnasty
Stalker
Stalker

Post by britnasty »

PrincessLeia21
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessLeia21 »

I might be in the minority on this one... but I liked his latest video. πŸ₯΄

GucciStar
Learner
Learner

Post by GucciStar »

Wish he would've spilled the beans about Dramageddon 1 :(

Post by Guest »

PrincessLeia21 wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:09 am
I might be in the minority on this one... but I liked his latest video. πŸ₯΄

Me too, good he stood up for himself with this video

Jeffree and Rich Lux and Nick Snyder and all those other messy "drama commentary" and other channels have been making nasty shady remarks about him (they might not say his name directly, but we all know) for the entire past year and Im just so fucking sick of it, they couldn't keep his name out their mouth when he was clearly just trying to move on

And hes really right about "cancel culture" and how we need to get rid of that shit, its ridiculous
Its why America has the #1 amount of people in prison in the entire world and why its so hard for people who were in prison to get a life back once they get out, because we just really enjoy keeping people down in this country (#socialjusticewarriar #sorrynotsorry :) )

We never really found out just what Manny did last year, all that happened was that Jeffree decided to cancel him and put out the word that he was a "clout-chaser" (and what the fuck does that even mean, why is it wrong to try to pull yourself up/again with wanting to keep people in their "place" in this country) and everyone decided Manny was shit.
Even if Manny did something super wrong, he apologized and he's been staying in his lane all year and he's been wanting to move on, what the hell else does anyone want from him?

And now I don't want to get banned from here, I will rant and say that I hate his pouffy hairstyle so much and WHY CAN'T HE BLEND BLUSH??????? and his horrible fashion sense (see, Mods, I'm ranting, don't ban me :rofl: )

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

i thought his video was well done BUT i really can’t stand when influencers get on this moral high-horse. all his talk about how terrible cancel culture is and how it hurts ppl and blah blah blah ONLY stems from the fact that it happened to HIM. these people only care once it affects them

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Why is he thanking Sam 'Here For The Tea'? She's up Jeffree's arse so much - she can tickle Jeffree's tonsils! FFS Manny DO NOT TRUST HER! We've seen how she's turned on people she has been 'friends' with and has used old dm's in her videos ! I would actually say 90% of the drama channels are on Jeffree's and Jen Gerard's payroll!
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

TheMagicAndMegan
Talker
Talker

Post by TheMagicAndMegan »

I just about died for the packaging of the new palette... until he opened it. How can you get a Halloween/goth/creepy vibe SO wrong? The colors were freaking PASTELS. Pastel purple and mauve. Ugh. I love the packaging and the names so much the shadows are so lackluster. I've never been so disappointed in my life.

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

TheMagicAndMegan wrote: ↑
Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:00 pm
I just about died for the packaging of the new palette... until he opened it. How can you get a Halloween/goth/creepy vibe SO wrong? The colors were freaking PASTELS. Pastel purple and mauve. Ugh. I love the packaging and the names so much the shadows are so lackluster. I've never been so disappointed in my life.
I agree, I hate to say it but this guy KNOWS how to package his makeup, even the highlighters' packaging was so cute. But besides the highlighter and the Greek Godess and maaaaybe the Strawberry Whatever palette, none of his launches inspire me or excite. This Halloween palette is def missing some darker shades, a black which doesn't seem like a big deal but a good black can really do a lot for a palette, and if he was going the purple route, a deep purple would have been stunning. IDK the whole campaign was so dark I expected more depth to the palette.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 β‡†γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€β—γ…€γ…€βšβšγ…€γ…€β–·γ…€γ…€γ…€γ…€β†»

Post by Guest »

Guess this is about Manny
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jac9
Talker
Talker

Post by jac9 »

Meeka5280 wrote:Guess this is about Manny
Could it be Nikita? They both have launches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: MoneyMUA

Post by Guest »

jac9 wrote: ↑
Meeka5280 wrote:Guess this is about Manny
Could it be Nikita? They both have launches

Now that I think about it Nikita did do that interview with Philly D.

NotWithoutMyTRex
Informer
Informer

Post by NotWithoutMyTRex »

Meeka5280 wrote: ↑ Guess this is about Manny
Honestly, with Jeffree, it could be literally anybody. He has that many names on his shit list, it's hard to keep them straight!

Interestingly, there are a couple of posters in the Jeffree thread atm discussing Manny's palettes and how the formula is actually really good quality, buttery, pigmented, etc. I guess it's hard to know for sure until you see/try something yourself.

galaxyminx
Debater
Debater

Post by galaxyminx »

NotWithoutMyTRex wrote:
Meeka5280 wrote: ↑ Guess this is about Manny
Honestly, with Jeffree, it could be literally anybody. He has that many names on his shit list, it's hard to keep them straight!

Interestingly, there are a couple of posters in the Jeffree thread atm discussing Manny's palettes and how the formula is actually really good quality, buttery, pigmented, etc. I guess it's hard to know for sure until you see/try something yourself.
I was the one saying that lol, and I promise you I’m not a stan of any of these assholes, but the quality of his shadows is good, at least the ones I got to swatch which were the Life’s a Drag palette and the Strawberry one, the packaging is nice as well, didn’t buy it cause I don’t buy YouTuber’s makeup or their collabs, but I have to be fair

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

I'll post here since I just saw his latest video and it happened in it.

I'm fed up with those full coverage - or - bust Booty Gooroos putting on a BB cream or tinted moisturizer and laughing, looking shocked and either scoffing or complaining that the "coverage is non existent!" or "the coverage certainly isn't there". Then proceed to pile the stuff on hoping it builds up which surprise it doesn't. Cue the Gooroo pouting or cringing at this point.

You dumb asses, you're using a BB cream. They aren't FOR you. Stick to reviewing the full coverage beat and leave the BB cream to people who want it for no makeup makeup days just for a lil' boost. Because THOSE PEOPLE are who it's for. Like me. I'm at most a medium coverage girl. I've got a pretty good canvas to begin with, no blemishes or scarring and no hyperpigmentation or other spots. I don't get red / blotchy so I can get away with throwing on a BB cream when I don't feel like foundation.

In fact anyone have any recs for Beautubers who aren't all about that full coverage beat? That don't mind one every now and then but don't scoff at anything less?
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

BeeKay
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BeeKay »

https://mirahmirah.com/influencers/you- ... is-airbnb/

Manny has the worst luck lol. He came back to his AirBnb and the host was inside playing with his dog.

Return to β€œManny Mua”