Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Manny Mua

Post by deville »

pinkchampagne_ wrote:
larrie wrote:
pinkchampagne_ wrote:I don't think you guys have the right to be speculating about manny's sexuality and saying what he is or isn't. just because he's young doesn't mean he doesn't know what he wants/likes. there's more to sexual orientation than just gay or straight. he can be bisexual, there's no reason to throw that possibility out of the window just because you think his preference is for attention. I don't want to come off as rude but that is not a topic we have the right to discuss.
lol this is a gossip website. we have the right to talk about someone's sexuality. plus manny has said many times that he is gay. if you watched one of his videos you would know that..there is no reason to call him bi when he's not. :roll:
I have watched his videos and I'm not saying that he IS bisexual, my point was it's rude to say his sexual preference is for attention. as for his comment about making out with a girl, it's not that weird. my sister for example is lesbian but sometimes the lines get blurred and she experiments with guys, it's not that uncommon. not all gay people need to be strapped down to one gender, sexual orientation is a complex thing.
So, all the (quite right) comments calling Manny a prick aren't rude, but this is!? Listen up Rainbow Warrior, I didn't see anyone speculating rudely on his sexuality - you need to get a sense of humour. Manny clearly plays the girl card because he knows that's who most of his viewers are, it keeps them hanging. So what? I've been supporting the gay rights movement and LGBT communities ever since I can remember, I don't know anyone who would take offence to the comments on the previous page or so. Save your spite for the real haters and oppressors dear.

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

deville wrote:
pinkchampagne_ wrote:
larrie wrote:
pinkchampagne_ wrote:I don't think you guys have the right to be speculating about manny's sexuality and saying what he is or isn't. just because he's young doesn't mean he doesn't know what he wants/likes. there's more to sexual orientation than just gay or straight. he can be bisexual, there's no reason to throw that possibility out of the window just because you think his preference is for attention. I don't want to come off as rude but that is not a topic we have the right to discuss.
lol this is a gossip website. we have the right to talk about someone's sexuality. plus manny has said many times that he is gay. if you watched one of his videos you would know that..there is no reason to call him bi when he's not. :roll:
I have watched his videos and I'm not saying that he IS bisexual, my point was it's rude to say his sexual preference is for attention. as for his comment about making out with a girl, it's not that weird. my sister for example is lesbian but sometimes the lines get blurred and she experiments with guys, it's not that uncommon. not all gay people need to be strapped down to one gender, sexual orientation is a complex thing.
So, all the (quite right) comments calling Manny a prick aren't rude, but this is!? Listen up Rainbow Warrior, I didn't see anyone speculating rudely on his sexuality - you need to get a sense of humour. Manny clearly plays the girl card because he knows that's who most of his viewers are, it keeps them hanging. So what? I've been supporting the gay rights movement and LGBT communities ever since I can remember, I don't know anyone who would take offence to the comments on the previous page or so. Save your spite for the real haters and oppressors dear.
say what you want about his ethics or personality because I agree, he is a pretty messed up person, all I was trying to get at was that we don't have a position to be speculating about his sexuality. personally I think it's disrespectful and I wanted to voice my opinion, there shouldn't be anything wrong with that. we come here to do exactly that without the backlash of crazy fans yet the second someone tries to voice a slightly different opinion they get jumped on just like you would on YouTube???? I was never once trying to be rude so no need to get all huffy puffy.

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

There's no such thing as a topic we "don't have the right to discuss". You can't silence people.

sukitupbuttercup
Informer
Informer

Post by sukitupbuttercup »

HoneyBooBooBear wrote:Hi guys! This is my first time posting on this thread!

I just want advice on brands promoted on YouTube all the time. I don't want to support any company that these Gurus promote, I currently decided to not buy from makeupgeek, GC, morphy, colourpop, lime crime.

Is there anymore? I don't mind investing to buy high end bands that operate outside this shady fake community of Gurus
Lots/most brands send the occasional package, but other brands send large hauls every time a new item is released.
Lush
Soap & glory
Melt cosmetics
Dose of colors
Too faced

Recently (and unfortunately)
MUFE
urban decay

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

Fish Mooney wrote:There's no such thing as a topic we "don't have the right to discuss". You can't silence people.
exactly. i'm sick and tired of random people telling me and other users what we can and can't talk about. this is a GOSSIP website for god's sake. and we weren't even "speculating" about his sexuality or saying anything extremely inappropriate. :roll:

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

CRINGEEEE ALERT!! Manny is on a buzzfeed list
http://www.buzzfeed.com/augustafalletta ... fiMVZNjamy

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

larrie wrote:
Fish Mooney wrote:There's no such thing as a topic we "don't have the right to discuss". You can't silence people.
exactly. i'm sick and tired of random people telling me and other users what we can and can't talk about. this is a GOSSIP website for god's sake. and we weren't even "speculating" about his sexuality or saying anything extremely inappropriate. :roll:
Yup. The people trying to stop others from talking most likely have personal issues of their own with gender identity and sexuality. I understand that and I'm all about supporting them but at the same time do you really think you can show up on a forum meant for talking trash about people and tell people they're being rude? Doesn't make sense. If you're easily offended you shouldn't be hanging out here.

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

I guess I should've been more clear to what comment had rubbed me the wrong way and that's my bad.
ihearthaters wrote:Bi? :rofl:

He just knows many of his female subscribers find him attractive so he's getting their hopes up just a bit. Keeping the subscribers happy is all he's doing.
to me I felt that comment was implying his "okayness" about making out/snuggling with a girl was solely for attention and I disagree for reasons I've mentioned before. You guys have a point, this is a gossip site and going back to the discussion about his sexuality it wasn't all that bad. maybe I was overreacting but to end this I just wanted to make myself clear on what bothered and apologize for disrupting the peace. also, to the op, my bad if I took your comment the wrong way.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

melzalfiephanhugz
Talker
Talker

Post by melzalfiephanhugz »

How did manny and kathleen even start off as friends i have been stalking trying to find out since yesterday :P YES IDKWHOTOWATCH THEY DO all pick up mannerisms and this actually puts me off continuing with watching they lose who they are so easy

lovewithlipstick
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lovewithlipstick »

Idk whether to hate him but for some reason I do . however I like Patrick. Manny completely thinks he is the next beth mota male form . Tbh he is only popular because of promotion by other utubers .

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Return to “Manny Mua”