Manny Mua

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Manny Mua

Post by larrie »

Fish Mooney wrote:There's no such thing as a topic we "don't have the right to discuss". You can't silence people.
exactly. i'm sick and tired of random people telling me and other users what we can and can't talk about. this is a GOSSIP website for god's sake. and we weren't even "speculating" about his sexuality or saying anything extremely inappropriate. :roll:

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by luchadora0112 »

CRINGEEEE ALERT!! Manny is on a buzzfeed list
http://www.buzzfeed.com/augustafalletta ... fiMVZNjamy

Fish Mooney
Informer
Informer

Post by Fish Mooney »

larrie wrote:
Fish Mooney wrote:There's no such thing as a topic we "don't have the right to discuss". You can't silence people.
exactly. i'm sick and tired of random people telling me and other users what we can and can't talk about. this is a GOSSIP website for god's sake. and we weren't even "speculating" about his sexuality or saying anything extremely inappropriate. :roll:
Yup. The people trying to stop others from talking most likely have personal issues of their own with gender identity and sexuality. I understand that and I'm all about supporting them but at the same time do you really think you can show up on a forum meant for talking trash about people and tell people they're being rude? Doesn't make sense. If you're easily offended you shouldn't be hanging out here.

pinkchampagne_
Talker
Talker

Post by pinkchampagne_ »

I guess I should've been more clear to what comment had rubbed me the wrong way and that's my bad.
ihearthaters wrote:Bi? :rofl:

He just knows many of his female subscribers find him attractive so he's getting their hopes up just a bit. Keeping the subscribers happy is all he's doing.
to me I felt that comment was implying his "okayness" about making out/snuggling with a girl was solely for attention and I disagree for reasons I've mentioned before. You guys have a point, this is a gossip site and going back to the discussion about his sexuality it wasn't all that bad. maybe I was overreacting but to end this I just wanted to make myself clear on what bothered and apologize for disrupting the peace. also, to the op, my bad if I took your comment the wrong way.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

melzalfiephanhugz
Talker
Talker

Post by melzalfiephanhugz »

How did manny and kathleen even start off as friends i have been stalking trying to find out since yesterday :P YES IDKWHOTOWATCH THEY DO all pick up mannerisms and this actually puts me off continuing with watching they lose who they are so easy

lovewithlipstick
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by lovewithlipstick »

Idk whether to hate him but for some reason I do . however I like Patrick. Manny completely thinks he is the next beth mota male form . Tbh he is only popular because of promotion by other utubers .

luchadora0112
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by luchadora0112 »

Return to “Manny Mua”