Superboring standard poodle - Julia Graf Part 4

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Superboring standard poodle - Julia Graf Part 4

Post by pandachan »

I know everyone has different taste, but that muesli looked hella disgusting, orange juice and yoghurt, then apple, passion fruit and you let it get soggy? Yuck.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Her food choices are not my taste at all. And her portions are huge, like a body builder or truck driver would eat, lol.

Wizart
Debater
Debater

Post by Wizart »

Muesli with orange juice, wtf? Yoghurt, ok, milk, ok,nut milk, makes sense, but orange juice?
I think she has a big sweet tooth.
Oh, and that description of the photo was so obnoxious, though the photos are pretty enough in of themselves. Not award worthy, but nice as a family photo to frame.

Sonia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sonia »

Wtf is low carb about muesli drenched in fruit juice with two more entire fruits on top? She is an idiot. There's a reason she gained so much weight back, low carb obviously isn't a sustainable way to eat for her.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

the photo isn't even that great. if you click on the location, you can see a ton of photos that are composed and edited better, and don't have her dumb pose with her mismatched outfit.

Ykata
Learner
Learner

Post by Ykata »

Actually, the traditional muesli is made of oats drenched in milk or yogurt and then you add a shredded apple. But nothing more. I agree that her muesli has nothing low carb.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

She really edits the shit out of her photos, her face looks like an Instagram filter. What's the point? We all know what she really looks like.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

^ Looking at it blown up, I can actually see where she photoshopped her skin and the shape of her face and nose. :? WTF?

BlaireWaldorf
Learner
Learner

Post by BlaireWaldorf »

Dandelion wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:27 am
The saddest thing about these photos is how utterly contrived they are. She goes out by herself, sets up her camera and tripod, and then takes photo after photo of herself until she gets a good shot. Then, she edits the shit out of it to make it look good. They're all supposed to look as if someone took a snapshot of amazing Julia enjoying herself in amazing Swiss nature, yet she's actually a lonely git who has to take pics of herself because no one else will. The fact that she thinks these are arty shots is hilarious. Most people would probably enjoy these photos more if she weren't in them, posing in some naff hat and sweater.
But that is the life of social media involved people. Look at Jack Morris Lauren Bullen. This is how instagram works.

BlaireWaldorf
Learner
Learner

Post by BlaireWaldorf »

pandachan wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:33 am
I know everyone has different taste, but that muesli looked hella disgusting, orange juice and yoghurt, then apple, passion fruit and you let it get soggy? Yuck.
Maybe passion fruit would be not my idea, but I ate as well oats, chia seeds, an apple soaked in yoghurt over night. Some other people call it overnight oats.
But yes, low carb it is not.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

BlaireWaldorf wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:41 am
Maybe passion fruit would be not my idea, but I ate as well oats, chia seeds, an apple soaked in yoghurt over night. Some other people call it overnight oats.
But yes, low carb it is not.
Yeah, overnight oats are a different thing (tried it, didn't like it), but her drenching her muesli and letting it get soggy just sound so yuck, also the mixing of orange juice with yoghurt is very strange to me.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Her clothing haul......... :? I didn't know whether to laugh or cry, it was so awkward and cringey. I wish she'd made the effort to film a proper video with a good camera setting in a nice place (I didn't want to be reminded that they hear each other going to the toilet when lying in bed) and nicely styled outfits. She obviously doesn't feel good inside her skin, so why do this? There are plenty of bigger girls who would have rocked this and shown cute outfits for their shape. Julia looked sloppy and uncomfortable. She doesn't seem to think she is going to be thinner any time soon if she is buying a shitload of new items. She really needs to go to some quality shops and let a saleslady choose cuts that are flattering for her. What's the point of making a video with only ugly, ill-fitting sweaters? And the coats. :rofl:

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

Agreed, so awkward.
She just bought a shit ton of sweaters, I mean I have that many in my closet, maybe less.

Wizart
Debater
Debater

Post by Wizart »

With her attitude, I would expect her to buy clothing from a better place than Mango and H&M. Their quality of clothing is really crap. I looked at the Mango site and so much polysester, polymide, acryclic. I've been to H&M a couple of years ago and just touching the clothing made it clear that it's poor quality.
If she only were willing to spend a bit more money and get 2 or 3 pieces from a better store. Go to Germany to get some pieces. But given how much she complains about things being expensive, and how her furnishings are a lot of IKEA, it makes me think they she isn't financially that well off.
And maybe instead of spending so much money on a bag, instead spend it on some nicer clothing. All the jackets looked terrible. Square and huge.

ONly thing working is that bright colors looks really nice on her.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I don't think she's earning an average swiss salary.
So it is expensive.

kevavz
Debater
Debater

Post by kevavz »

Her coat choices were very... different. Absolutely not anything that I thought looked good lol. It was weird how she kept talking about how she paid full price for that one jacket and saying that it was already February so she shouldn't have had to pay full price. Is that why she bought all these sweaters/jackets now? Cause she seems to always buy everything on a discount. But, it was pretty much a fail because pretty much none of the sweaters or jackets seemed to fit her.

But, for a Julia video, it was slightly different. She has done looks before, but this was a 20 minute video..

Pastey
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Pastey »

Why does she say khaki so weird? She was saying cocky the whole time.

hopelesscoffeeaddict
Informer
Informer

Post by hopelesscoffeeaddict »

Wasn't she preaching sustainability and minimalism just a few months ago? And now she shops at two fast fashion, low price, shitty quality shops that are known to be absolutely terrible for the environment. Such a hypocrite!

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

Everything looks do cheap ... Not to mention she has 0 taste and this blue pattern jumper looked horrific. Straight from 2005. She said she would wear it to a talk :o

What striked me is that everything was too small for her. Not only too short , but way too small overall. I noticed in the past how she doesn't dress her size. She should admit she's not a size 36 or 38 and wear things that actually compliment her. I am a bigger size and it has been a game changer for me to realise it wasn't gonna change my actual weight to dress with my correct size instead of choosing smaller things just to fit to the size I wish I was ...

Someone commented that she should avoid fast fashion and go for more quality items. She replied (aggressively as always) saying other higher brands use the same plants or something like this, and that they are not better quality. She knows she's wrong but it's too painful for her to admit she can only afford to buy H&M today.
When you see her jumper with threads getting out before it's even worn ... :rofl:

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:50 pm
Someone commented that she should avoid fast fashion and go for more quality items. She replied (aggressively as always) saying other higher brands use the same plants or something like this, and that they are not better quality. She knows she's wrong but it's too painful for her to admit she can only afford to buy H&M today.
When you see her jumper with threads getting out before it's even worn ... :rofl:
Well, if she would have her own actual career and wouldn't have to beg her husband for money, then she would be able to afford nicer stuff. She has shown hauls from zara, stradivarius, h&m and magno for years now. She likes to pretend, that she is a minimalist and cares about the enviroment, when in reality, she just can't afford all the stuff she wants.
As for the video, it was yet again half assed. She could've filmed outfits and do an voice over for the item she is wearing. I don't like Katy very much, she gets on my nerves, but YT suggested her So you wanted to get to know my dogs video, I watched it, and it was so much better, then Julia's idiotic poodle video. Katy was talking about each of her dogs, how she got the dog, the breed, quirks of the dog, and she was showing clips of them playing, doing stuff. Julia somehow always misses the mark.

Return to “Julia Graf”