Julia Graf MissChievous Part 3

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julia Graf MissChievous Part 3

Post by pandachan »

Wizart wrote: I don't know why the dog gets so much hate here. I've worked with poodles, and a lot of them are actually really great dogs. They also don't all have to have their faces and feet shaved to look like this, but can look more like a fluffy large dog.
For me personally it's a combination of the dog itself (not a fan of dogs with curly hair), how Julia acts around him (the cutesy talks and high pitched voice) and why she got him. She is using that poor dog as a marketing tool, or at least trying to, but it's not working.

She could do reviews of actual, on trend products, or compare high end vs. drugstore dupes for her beauty channel. For her vlog channel she could show places of Switzerland you should visit as a tourist, where to eat, where to shop, what to avoid. We suggested countless ideas on her thread, but she is either to stuck up, or too lazy to listen.

hopelesscoffeeaddict
Informer
Informer

Post by hopelesscoffeeaddict »

pandachan wrote:
Wizart wrote: I don't know why the dog gets so much hate here. I've worked with poodles, and a lot of them are actually really great dogs. They also don't all have to have their faces and feet shaved to look like this, but can look more like a fluffy large dog.
For me personally it's a combination of the dog itself (not a fan of dogs with curly hair), how Julia acts around him (the cutesy talks and high pitched voice) and why she got him. She is using that poor dog as a marketing tool, or at least trying to, but it's not working.
Yep, Bingo! That's it for me as well. Also, this is GuruGossip, it's a bit silly to talk about "hate" just because we don't like a specific dog or its owner, lol.

i+dont+even+know
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by i+dont+even+know »

pandachan wrote: She could do reviews of actual, on trend products, or compare high end vs. drugstore dupes for her beauty channel. For her vlog channel she could show places of Switzerland you should visit as a tourist, where to eat, where to shop, what to avoid. We suggested countless ideas on her thread, but she is either to stuck up, or too lazy to listen.
Definitely both. Now everything moves fast and trends are important, and if you don't don't follow them, you have to have charisma, talent and still be passionate about something you want people to see to back it up. Nikkietutorials uploaded her Fenty Beauty review a week and a half after the line came out and still got almost 3M views. Why? Because she's interesting, talented and people trust her opinion. You already know what Julia's opinion is about the line without even needing to hear it: "too hyped, I don't need this, I don't care, all these celebrities doing make up lines" etc... which by all means is fine, but there's nothing else to wait for on her channel.

ghoulish_babe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ghoulish_babe »

pandachan wrote:She could do reviews of actual, on trend products, or compare high end vs. drugstore dupes for her beauty channel. For her vlog channel she could show places of Switzerland you should visit as a tourist, where to eat, where to shop, what to avoid. We suggested countless ideas on her thread, but she is either to stuck up, or too lazy to listen.
I mean, she could do a tour of the woods, but she's too anti-social to know places. :D

I like all dogs, but I feel sorry for him, because she seems to fake her affection and is teaching him to be anti-social, too.

UsedToLoveThem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by UsedToLoveThem »

Thing is she doesn't care about Switzerland. I think she regrets staying and not going back to Canada. She used to talk a lot about Canada when she started YouTube and at some point it switched to hating on Switzerland, the prices and everything that's not "I was hiking".

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Return to “Julia Graf”