Julia Graf MissChievous Part 2

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julia Graf MissChievous Part 2

Post by pandachan »

The chateau looked kind of mismatched, like the bathrooms were very modern, but the rooms, downstairs very odd, like the furniture was thrown together.

Also, how often do you have to say during a video, that you did the decor yourself and since the flowers been up for a week they look almost dead, once is perfectly enough. Everything was french, the doors, the weather, blablabla... Lol at the outro in sunglasses.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I think she had no makeup in the outro but the sunglasses were really weird :? It's not like she's never been seen without makeup.

JustBitchin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JustBitchin »

Hi everyone,

I de-lurked and registered just so I could contribute my own little Julia rant.

Firstly, Julia has a very specific mental disease where she sees herself as especially fascinating, interesting and creative. She is none of those things. Instead of just saying she was having a small simple wedding (which is what she actually had), she had to turn it into a big event and take it next door to make it seem more glam. As for her insistence that there were doing everything in their own unique way...um what? She is totally traditional! there was nothing 'non traditional' about Julia's wedding! From her naff prom dress to the white princess dress, to her 1980's hair with the front curls to their rings - TRADITIONAL.

As for her 'destination' wedding?! WHAT destination? A French wedding is a beautiful thing, no doubt - but its really not "destination" worthy when you live NEXT DOOR. Also, she keeps going on about their 'destination' wedding when her wedding venue looked like the perfect weekend away spot, not a wedding spot. And I can't understand why she couldn't have the same wedding is Swiss? There are beautiful houses there with majestic mountain range views (she keeps going on about views!) so it really strikes me as odd that she would leave Swiss to drive to France for her DESTINATION wedding which wasn't a destination wedding - it was just a wedding a few hours away. When she first said she was having a destination wedding, I thought she was going to tie the knot in fiji in a hot orange bikini. She always exaggerates everything.

Did you all notice she had JIMMY CHOO shoes? OMG! Isn't she so famous and special? SHE WORE JIMMY CHOOS. Urgh, please. Once again Julia cant think for herself, she has to experience her own event through the prism of what someone else deems as highly desirable - and then has the gall to call herself edgy and non traditional. She is a total victim of media influence, she has no style herself.

Ok, I need to talk about the dress. JULIA HAS NO STYLE. That dress was plain because she hates doing traditional - and then she goes and sticks a damn flower on it, which doesn't even suit her colouring, her choice of that weird coral colour is just ...odd. And just like her shoes don't match her dress, her dress hates her. It cuts her off in the middle (the waist line really weirded me out) and makes her milk maid arms the star of the show - she looked bloated and porky. There's a pose of her where she looks really butch, the photographer obviously hated her because he snapped her at the least flattering angles.

The waist on that dress looks like it's been unpicked and stitched down again, it doesn't flow right. I have to say, I'm super disappointed with her dress, it was so 'meh' and again she was conforming to some disney princess mold of how to look on her wedding day. I think a lot of people would agree that she just didn't look her best.

Now I need to rant about her hair - why does she think she looks her best with those two naff ringlets falling down the front of her face? Its so Euro trashy from the early 90's, it makes me cringe!

Julia is one of those YouTuber's who really make me wonder just how much $$ they are really making. There's something so ridiculous about the way she spends money - like her cheap dress and crappy wedding invites and shitty burlap with tacky lace stitched down the middle. Don't get me started on her wild picked messy flowers which were apparently wedding worthy?! it's bizarre. Why didn't she have a wedding planner? Why didn't she have nicer things? And why did she make the shittiest salt 'favours' ever? How cheap is that? Surely she could have splurged on buying everyone a bottle of good wine from the region, after all she couldn't shut up telling everyone she was getting married in BURGUNDY and then she gives hand written scotch bottles out - yes scotch. Into crappy little bottles so 1 real bottle filled out all the favours - could you get any cheaper that that?! Also she talked up her french patisserie table...but it really wasn't that impressive. I've seen better spreads at dinner parties and considering how many guests she apparently had, where were all these famous deserts? She hardly bought any!

Also, as for all her 'guests' I don't believe she had anyone there other than both sets of patents and siblings. I have no idea who pulled her Hen night party, but it doesn't look like they were at the wedding. Maybe they were all the women from her "penthouse" apartment building?

Finally I just wonder why she told anyone she was getting married in the first place? She could have just snuck off and did it without anyone knowing. Because there's no point telling everyone and then refusing to show them interesting things. She acts like the secret service are after her - she's really not that famous, even in Youtube standards. She didn't show us her dress in any detail or her hair or make-up on the day (in proper close-ups and details like make-up devotees actually want to see). But she bored is with her stupid message in a bottle invites. Her balance of share and hide is so weird.

Ok, that was a rant, sorry everyone but I had to get it of my chest. Lastly I would like to throw my prediction into the ring that she is pregnant. She looked unusually bad on her wedding day- her face was bloated (and for reasons I'll never know, her makeup was "off" with a tinge of eyeshadow that made her look greasy) and during the french castle tour she showed off the castle's steam room and mentioned that she had wanted to use it, but hadn't felt well on the day...and its not good to steam when you are unwell. Yes, that's true but you're staying at the castle every day - were you unwell every day? How odd to be 'unwell' at all during your wedding week. Doesn't add up.

JustBitchin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JustBitchin »

pandachan wrote:The chateau looked kind of mismatched, like the bathrooms were very modern, but the rooms, downstairs very odd, like the furniture was thrown together.

Also, how often do you have to say during a video, that you did the decor yourself and since the flowers been up for a week they look almost dead, once is perfectly enough. Everything was french, the doors, the weather, blablabla... Lol at the outro in sunglasses.
Her flowers were a shitty mess, stringy, horrible and cheap and the "castle" was OK, not great not a dream, just OK, like a boutique hotel. I don't think there's anything especially fabulous about it.

JustBitchin
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by JustBitchin »

snowflake2015 wrote:Does anyone know what is her height / weight? I asked her in one of her Fit Friday videos but she deleted the comment :tu:
She mysteriously loses 8kgs,.. then it was 10kgs and then she put it in pounds so she could brag about double numbers, first she said 16lb which sounds and looks about right...and then it was 20lb which is a bit of a stretch and once in the comments she pushed it to 25lb which was total bullshit. I think she probably lost 5-8 kilos total. She's hardly a weight loss 'champion'.

sugarpeaches123
Talker
Talker

Post by sugarpeaches123 »

pandachan wrote:The chateau looked kind of mismatched, like the bathrooms were very modern, but the rooms, downstairs very odd, like the furniture was thrown together.
My thoughts exactly! I thought the place was a hot damn mess, frankly. I mean, beautiful house, beautiful location, but then the furniture was a weird mix of 50s (those curtains, ugh!), 90s (the bathrooms) and pseudo shabby chic done poorly.

Also, extra LOL for her constantly mentioning the "VIP rooms" - honey, they were master bedrooms, nothing more, nothing less. Ain't nothing VIP about those rooms, you are no Hollywood superstar, Julia, as much as you would wish for it.

Can someone tell me by the way if I understood correctly that she decided to not clean up after herself? Or did I misunderstand something? Will she just leave all the wilted flowers in there for someone else to clean? I'm legit confused.

One last thing - I watched her "draw my life" video for the first time and could not believe the amount of bragging in it! I'm seriously speechless over the way she celebrates herself for even the smallest things. "I got an A in English in High School, I totally could have been an author." :roll:

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I think that (watching the chateau tour) she does not have taste and has a tacky note to her taste, so it all looks really bad to me.
I like interior designs and sometimes I'll think something is really ugly for me personally, but you can see that there is a taste, a plan and a story behind it.
The chateau is really not my taste and it's, much like her wedding, a mix of 50 different things. It just does not look classy or soooo special.

It says that chateau is 5600 € for rent, and that's really fucking expensive for that house. Those are almost three monthly paychecks in Europe.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I think she intended to have something like this, but ended up with that hot mess she had.

http://www.classic-french-chateaux.co.u ... ommodation
sugarpeaches123 wrote:Can someone tell me by the way if I understood correctly that she decided to not clean up after herself? Or did I misunderstand something? Will she just leave all the wilted flowers in there for someone else to clean? I'm legit confused.
I also thought about it, because she said, that the flowers were a few days old, but I do think they did clean up or at least hope so.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I really hope she's not pregnant, she's much too selfish to be a mother. But I doubt it.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

LOL why would she be pregnant all of a sudden just because she got married? :D
I think she will successfully avoid the questions of children and not have any.
She plays with animals outside but said she could never have a cat or a dog because their hair inside the flat is yuck or something.
It's not like I thoroughly enjoy a corgi shedding for months on end :x but I really wanted the damned dog, so I ignore/vacuum.
She's too comfortable.
Which is good, better than having kids you don't want. We do not need any more of those.

Curiouser
Talker
Talker

Post by Curiouser »

Someone please share the Bjorn love.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Ugh. I just watched the chateau tour and I think the place is beautiful in itself (if you like that color marble, that is) but badly decorated. The artwork is cheap and tacky and all those modern commodities, like TVs, door mats, and coffee makers destroy the atmosphere. It could have been nicely done up in a much simpler way. Her rustic wildflower theme would have looked much better in a rural cottage with plain white and blue furnishings. But what did we expect? We knew her bad taste in clothes, jewelry and decor beforehand.

Ykata
Learner
Learner

Post by Ykata »

I do not believe she is pregnant. Maybe if she looked so bad to her wedding, because she drank too much... Don't forget the wedding begun in Switzerland on Friday and continued in France (in Burgundy where there are a lot of vineyards) so it was more than a week of festivity. And we know how much she loves drinking vine... This will also explain why she wore sunglasses inside the Chateau at the end of her Chateau tour video...

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

a non-traditional wedding includes..

-a colored or patterned wedding dress.
-the groom may not have a tux...
-no bridesmaids, or groomsman (if they are there, they aren't doing traditional shit).
-acts, (circus, animals or games)
-no church or temple or anything 'holy'.
-no biblical vows... just written ones.

those are what I consider non-traditional.
she is very basic and like I mentioned before, secluded from others. She probably met bijorn online and nothing wrong with that...
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

Met Björn online - haha, that's a great idea.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She met him at a restaurant where they worked while she was on her gap year or something. I'm pretty sure they've been together for close to 15 years. :?

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

That's quite lovely, actually. I wonder how he feels about her youtube activity.

FrancesPe
Learner
Learner

Post by FrancesPe »

I used to be subscribed to her back in 2010 or 2011, she was one of the first youtubers I watched back in the day and I really liked the fact that she seemed real... like, she wasn't an Elle or Blair Fowler tipe of girl.

When she started doing better in youtube her whole attitude changed, she became this fake im better than you persona that I now think is UNWATCHABLE.

No big news in what Im saying, I know. I just lurk in her channel from time to time and seriously cannot believe my eyes.
Her channel is stuck in 2011.

I can't even start on her wedding. It's not that I didn't like it what "bothers me"... it's just how she tried to make it sound so much better than it actually was. Everything that was said about being "non traditional", I agree.

If she thinks she's non traditional because she didn't get married at church, she's delusional. C'mon, it's 2015.
She just had a little party pretty much with everything in a traditional wedding party... I still don't get it.
AND THAT FLOWER ON HER DRESS... TACKY AF! :rofl:

nail_junkie87
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by nail_junkie87 »

I don't believe EVERYTHING that comes out of Julia's mouth. I truly believe she met him a different way from what she's admitting to.
11.30.16 Rebirth <3 You're only as strong as you think you are! <3

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

What do you think her new excitimg thing could be? She anounced it on snap. Going to ny again for free? Lol

Return to “Julia Graf”