Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julia Graf MissChievous Part 2

Post by pandachan »

I had so much second hand embarrasment, why on earth would you put on a blue lipstick and pair it with blue nails, earrings and clothing? Also, what was that bitch thing at the end, was that her trying to be cool?

It irked me that her lash curler wiped off some of the liner and she didn't bother to fix it.

This is not how you put pigment in the middle of your lips, this just looked like you sucked on a magic blue dwarf and he came on you

Here, let me help you, this is how you do it:
https://instagram.com/depechegurl/?hl=en

That bronzer, girl, just no

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I think she's Desi & Katy -ing. She said you'll be the coolest bitch in town or something like that.

The thing is that all of those things sound so fake and like she's trying too hard.

ilikeitlikethat
Informer
Informer

Post by ilikeitlikethat »

Soooooo I know what was the terrrrible thing that hAppened in August. No one's dead or anything, she is just making a huge drama as often. Bjorn had an injury (nothing major) and had to stay at the hospital a couple of days. Not giving away my sources cause she reads here (haha she'll be mad reading this)

wendy_wong
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wendy_wong »

ilikeitlikethat wrote:Soooooo I know what was the terrrrible thing that hAppened in August. No one's dead or anything, she is just making a huge drama as often. Bjorn had an injury (nothing major) and had to stay at the hospital a couple of days. Not giving away my sources cause she reads here (haha she'll be mad reading this)
That was it?! Well she's a drama attention seeking queen. Yeah it wasn't good but come on...Image

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I knew it was something like that.

Neia13
Informer
Informer

Post by Neia13 »

Wow, so much second hand embarassment on her unboxing video... why is she trying to behave like a 20 year old? And I can't believe she filmed with that makeup on. Her face looked dirty and she can't pull off that bun. This woman is a mess, I wish she just stopped being fake. We know you don't have the warmest personality Julia, but it's better than being fake.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

She has NO sense of humour.
Her sense of humour is alluding to something sex related which is so crude and dumb.
Like when she took that yellow jelly from lush and proceeded to shake it, laugh and say that it is a rude sound. Like, what? :| :| :|
To those who don't watch - you can guess it makes a sound that really fast penetration makes. Imagine the laughs. :roll:

She is behaving sooooo fake in the rest of the video, I don't know whether to feel second hand embarrassment or laugh at the trainwreck.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I may be alone with this, but I would have so much more respect for her if she would act like a normal 30 something woman, not trying to be overly funny, not trying to fit in with the young, cool kids, not dumbing herself down, not being stuck up. Look at Lisa Eldrige, she is older then Julia, yet much more relatable. Also, not every person on earth has an upbeat bubbly personality, I sure don't. I also have a resting bitch face and sometimes a very dark sense of humor, but that's how I am, I'm not trying to be someone else, and if I get idiotic comments like I should smile more etc. I don't care. It really would do her some good to lay this YT persona off and just be herself. Also, girl, you're sitting at home all day long, every thought about attending a makeup class or maybe a cosmetology class?

Return to “Julia Graf”