saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 4

Post by Manybananas » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:26 pm

rai1234 wrote:
peanutella wrote:i'm already so sick of this storyline
Thought I was the only one. I'm glad she's feeling better but she's mass tweeting accounts now and giving people unsolicited advice. If people/media want to talk to you, Karissa, they'll find a way.
Yeah I’m over it. The flood is coming in though. She thinks she’s so important and that she’s leading this fight.
Some say our national pastime is baseball. Not me. It's gossip.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:30 pm

Isn’t it just me or does this whole mission she’s on seem pretty self serving. Like it feels like she’s milking this more for attention and trying to become more relevant than actually making a difference.
-E.Bombeck

Photosynthesis
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Photosynthesis » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:07 am

Aussie? Model?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by skinnylatte » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:02 am

Manybananas wrote:Isn’t it just me or does this whole mission she’s on seem pretty self serving. Like it feels like she’s milking this more for attention and trying to become more relevant than actually making a difference.
Oh probably.

I saw she posted the video on her vlog channel too. I didn’t think it was necessary since I’m sure most people are subbed to both but whatever. Get them views, BB.

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh » Fri Aug 03, 2018 2:03 pm

I'm actually loving seeing her desperately tweet that video link to larger influencers who ignore her lol.

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:46 pm

On an unrelated note.

Who sits in a chair like this?? Honestly must hurt her bony ass like that too. Trying to hoe it up for attention on her video I bet. Someone is letting that model comment go to her head.
-E.Bombeck

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte » Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:20 pm

I see she posted a pic of her at a lake, legs spread wide open. Keep it klassy, Karissa.

wildxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by wildxfox » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:14 pm

skinnylatte wrote:I see she posted a pic of her at a lake, legs spread wide open. Keep it klassy, Karissa.
Oh hardly. Slut-shaming is never cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:26 am

jesus her festival outfits are DERANGED
Non.

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:00 pm

peanutella wrote:jesus her festival outfits are DERANGED
For real. Also, I guess her new thing is just being topless?

Yeah, I thought last years outfits were bad. These are worse.
-E.Bombeck

bflesh
Informer
Informer

Post by bflesh » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:42 am

She is so obsessed with sucking up to Jaclyn Hill (who is such a shitty person, sorry). She's always commenting on her pictures and tweeting her with no response. Tryna get that clout.

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:25 am

I find it ironic that Karissa RT’d this. She posts philosophical and motivational shit all the time. Lol
-E.Bombeck

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:29 am

I would love to see how she would last in the real world with a real, demanding job. She's barely uploading but still doing ads and raking it that money. I personally think she's pretty disingenuous (one distinct memory I have of her mentioning something that I really disliked is that she talked about taking clothes sent to her for PR or to do ads with to a consignment store and selling them). I wonder if INF will drop her like they dropped Allana.

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:52 am

rai1234 wrote:I would love to see how she would last in the real world with a real, demanding job. She's barely uploading but still doing ads and raking it that money. I personally think she's pretty disingenuous (one distinct memory I have of her mentioning something that I really disliked is that she talked about taking clothes sent to her for PR or to do ads with to a consignment store and selling them). I wonder if INF will drop her like they dropped Allana.
Didn’t she say she pre-filmed a bunch of videos before she had the boulders removed? What happened to all those? Or what about vlogs of the festivals? Like this is your job. I guess she just wants to get money for being pretty and existing. She tweets a lot of famous youtubers and people about her lash line. Like you know Karissa, maybe if you tried being slightly more relevant and participated more in the YouTube community they might actually give a shit about you.

Yeah I remember her talking about consigning the clothes she’s sent by companies. I agree completely. Honestly I feel like she’d do almost anything to get an easy paycheck.
-E.Bombeck

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:46 am

Double post, but it’s funny you mention the management and she posts this:

Who is contacting her to be her manager? She barely makes content. I wouldn’t even consider her an influencer anymore.
-E.Bombeck

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:53 pm

PLEASE tell me she's not going to New York for NYFW?!!! This girl barely works anymore, has terrible sense of fashion 90% of the time, and can barely do makeup.

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:15 pm

Lol at her newest Instagram post talking about how she feels like she’s back to normal with all her symptoms pretty much reversed. So what’s your excuse for not posting a video?

Couple that with the tweet a few days ago about having to scrap a project she’s been working on for sooooooooo long. Like girl, what project? You’ve been either resting while sick, or getting spa treatments, or at a music festival or on vacation. What project have you been working on?
-E.Bombeck

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:31 pm

Manybananas wrote:Lol at her newest Instagram post talking about how she feels like she’s back to normal with all her symptoms pretty much reversed. So what’s your excuse for not posting a video?

Couple that with the tweet a few days ago about having to scrap a project she’s been working on for sooooooooo long. Like girl, what project? You’ve been either resting while sick, or getting spa treatments, or at a music festival or on vacation. What project have you been working on?
She's constantly shopping too! How the hell is she still getting sponsorships and going on trips when she's so shit at her job? It's been 5 months since her surgery and she keeps saying she's feeling normal again, so what's her excuse now?

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:03 pm

rai1234 wrote:
Manybananas wrote:Lol at her newest Instagram post talking about how she feels like she’s back to normal with all her symptoms pretty much reversed. So what’s your excuse for not posting a video?

She's constantly shopping too! How the hell is she still getting sponsorships and going on trips when she's so shit at her job? It's been 5 months since her surgery and she keeps saying she's feeling normal again, so what's her excuse now?
There’s no way SocialEyes is that profitable either like, the makeup market is so over saturated. And she’s definitely burning whatever she’s making on all the crap she’s buying. I will believe her eco friendly earth flower child persona when she drops the consumerist one.

Just goes to show you being slightly attractive with a following on the internet can get you anything.
-E.Bombeck

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Wed Sep 19, 2018 4:15 pm

Manybananas wrote:
rai1234 wrote:

There’s no way SocialEyes is that profitable either like, the makeup market is so over saturated. And she’s definitely burning whatever she’s making on all the crap she’s buying. I will believe her eco friendly earth flower child persona when she drops the consumerist one.

Just goes to show you being slightly attractive with a following on the internet can get you anything.
And rich parents.

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:03 pm

So really she has no excuse now that she had no content to make. Like she keeps getting sponsored by Sephora and instead of making a video she keeps making insanely long insta stories like she did today with princess Polly.
-E.Bombeck

mattemattematte
Learner
Learner

Post by mattemattematte » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:37 pm

Arden Rose mentioned Karissa's explant video yesterday on instastories and I find it weird that Karissa didn't repost or even mention it.

Manybananas
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Manybananas » Wed Sep 26, 2018 6:55 pm

mattemattematte wrote:Arden Rose mentioned Karissa's explant video yesterday on instastories and I find it weird that Karissa didn't repost or even mention it.
Maybe she hasn’t noticed. Does she follow her?

Also, did anyone see her rant on Twitter about how youtube isn’t fun for her because people expect her to make videos, and that she thinks that people like us are hateful individuals that assume we know everything about her life, pretty sure it was spawned because Samantha posted a snippet similar to it. She had multiple rt’s right after all on the same theme.

Dude, if you don’t like producing content? Maybe stop pretending and just admit it to your followers that you’re done with YouTube and the only reason you still post is for the $$$$. I know I personally would respect you a lot more.
-E.Bombeck

mattemattematte
Learner
Learner

Post by mattemattematte » Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:24 pm

Manybananas wrote:
mattemattematte wrote:Arden Rose mentioned Karissa's explant video yesterday on instastories and I find it weird that Karissa didn't repost or even mention it.
Maybe she hasn’t noticed. Does she follow her?

Also, did anyone see her rant on Twitter about how youtube isn’t fun for her because people expect her to make videos, and that she thinks that people like us are hateful individuals that assume we know everything about her life, pretty sure it was spawned because Samantha posted a snippet similar to it. She had multiple rt’s right after all on the same theme.

Dude, if you don’t like producing content? Maybe stop pretending and just admit it to your followers that you’re done with YouTube and the only reason you still post is for the $$$$. I know I personally would respect you a lot more.
Well Arden tagged Karissa in the instastories. I'm pretty sure she would've received a notification. She was too busy buying endless stuff from Lush :roll:

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 5:02 pm

[tweet][/tweet]

I swear it seems like she complains about YT and her job every single day. If she hates it so much, why doesn't she stop it altogether??? Don't advertise yourself as a content creator anymore, and don't bite the hand that feeds you, Karissa. But oh wait, how would she get her sponsorships? :roll: She actually thinks her job is to do ads and that's about it. I'm sick of her complaining so much about this without taking any action. All she does is shit on her job and people who watch youtube, but then complain about her views tanking or just not feeling it anymore, a la Samantha. She should go ~heal~ and do all the ~self love~ she needs to do along with going to the consignment store and shopping every other day, and smoke a big fat joint and brag about it. That seems to make her really happy.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”