saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

wildxfox
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite Part 3

Post by wildxfox »

Good god. Her face scares me. Look at the size of her mouth in comparison to her brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

wildxfox wrote:Good god. Her face scares me. Look at the size of her mouth in comparison to her brothers.

Her brother's mouth is the exact same size as her mouth pre-fillers. Scary stuff.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Her and I go to the same salon, and I saw on the salons Ig today that she was going to be there(the place treats her like a local celebrity *gags*) and so was I. I'm sad to report that I must have just missed her, and don't have any Karissa in the wild photos or reports to give. :(

fghtffyrdmns
Debater
Debater
Been thanked: 0

Post by fghtffyrdmns »

TinisaurusRex wrote:Her and I go to the same salon, and I saw on the salons Ig today that she was going to be there(the place treats her like a local celebrity *gags*) and so was I. I'm sad to report that I must have just missed her, and don't have any Karissa in the wild photos or reports to give. :(
This is most upsetting. Would LOVE to see her face in person. I'm honestly surprised she can even see, her eyes can barely open from all of the cheek and undereye fillers. I can't wait to see all these women when they're in their 40s. Can't they see on shows like Real Housewives that it gets to a point where cosmetic procedures actively make you look OLDER. At her rate, she will look 50 when she's 35-40.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

wildxfox wrote:Good god. Her face scares me. Look at the size of her mouth in comparison to her brothers.

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 4a1e01.png[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170719</span><span>/</span><span>67c4b0a4dde4208de4ac36c1ac4a1e01</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

She is beginning to look like that cat face lady.

peanutella
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by peanutella »

Seriously, she looks completely busted at this point. Her lips are giant and did she get her teeth re-done? They also look bigger than usual and her eyes have completely disappeared into her face.
Non.

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

rai1234 wrote:

[img]<a%20class="vglnk"%20href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201707 ... 4a1e01.png[/img"%20rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170719</span><span>/</span><span>67c4b0a4dde4208de4ac36c1ac4a1e01</span><span>.</span><span>png</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>][/img]

Her brother's mouth is the exact same size as her mouth pre-fillers. Scary stuff.
Scream Machine Monster Inc. "vibes" :rofl:

ladyandtramplove
Debater
Debater

Post by ladyandtramplove »

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

[tweet][/tweet]

I seriously can't handle her attitude towards people's diets, talking about veganism as the end all be all diet and implying keto is the worst and is on the other side of the "spectrum" and saying that despite this diet people have clear skin. Why can't she just let people be? A couple days ago she also tweeted something about the recall of some yogurts in Canada and she made a comment on "cow pus" in them. I would absolutely hate to be around her. At Coachella she ditched people who were eating burgers to go nap in a van and acted high and mighty about it.

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Is she vegan or vegetarian?

dearactually
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dearactually »

She has said repeatedly that she doesn't eat plant based for ethical reasons, but for the way it makes her feel (above everyone else, I guess). So why is she cracking it at people who choose to eat animal products if it's not the animals she does it for?

Doesn't she stop and think if everyone was like her, she wouldn't be a special snowflake anymore?

ColdHeartedBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ColdHeartedBitch »

Unless otherwise stated, my statements are solely my opinion and do not reflect the views of GG in any way.

Return to “Karissa Pukas”