JLovesMac1 General Thread Part 2

smith2020
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

arms toning- sexy loser

Post by smith2020 »

I am getting sooo sick of her sexy loser videos where she tries to show off her chicken legs and non-existant ass...im not trying to hate on little girls but the fact that she thinks shes soo sexy and all i see is her legs and ass on a toning your arms video really pisses me off. I commented on how she should stop showing off her chicken body because little girls dont want to see it and got blocked lol.

artlovemoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: arms toning- sexy loser

Post by artlovemoney »

yeah, i definitely saw your comment. lol

i'm not defending her- but seeing as how it wasn't constructive criticism, I see why you did get blocked.

smith2020
Debater
Debater

Post by smith2020 »

artlovemoney wrote:yeah, i definitely saw your comment. lol

i'm not defending her- but seeing as how it wasn't constructive criticism, I see why you did get blocked.

i know, i got a lot of shit for it and i kind of felt bad but i am sooo beyond sick of her!

artlovemoney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by artlovemoney »

i won't say the obvious here. ;)

i'm no fan of those videos either, since she isn't a pro trainer. Actually, I have a problem with anybody trying to give professional advice when they haven't been educated on it.

I definitely skip over 95% of her sexy loser videos. No reason to feed into them when they annoy me.

TheHowler
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by TheHowler »

If she can explain how and why these exercises help me "tone muscle" then I will accept her advice. However, something tells me she can't. Unlike my trainer at the gym, she can't give me the science and physics behind why you should bend your body and limbs this way or that. She can't describe the perfect form for the specific exercises she does. Form means everything sometimes.

I'll however give her kudos for her fit body. It's hard to get your legs and arms to look that good. She may or may not know what she's doing, but whatever she's doing is working somehow - but this won't be true for everyone else who will try to attempt her exercises.

If anything, these "Sexy Loser" videos are motivating people to start investing in health and fitness, which is always a good thing.

So I'll take a pass on the exercise advice. No thanks, J.

OhMyGosh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by OhMyGosh »

Wow
Last edited by OhMyGosh on Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OhMyGosh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by OhMyGosh »

smith2020 wrote:
artlovemoney wrote:yeah, i definitely saw your comment. lol

i know, i got a lot of shit for it and i kind of felt bad but i am sooo beyond sick of her!

So don't watch her videos then, no one is forcing you. Duh

KrushBanks
Learner
Learner

Post by KrushBanks »

OhMyGosh wrote:Wow
Wow what? this is the trash a guru section are you lost?

OhMyGosh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by OhMyGosh »

No are you? Who ever was saying they can't stand her anymore than don't watch the videos. No one has a gun to yours or anyone else's head to force them to watch the video. Maybe I'm crazy but personally when I don't like something I don't watch it!

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

KrushBanks wrote:
OhMyGosh wrote:Wow
Wow what? this is the trash a guru section are you lost?
Why are you being so rude? :dunno:

smith2020
Debater
Debater

Post by smith2020 »

OhMyGosh wrote:No are you? Who ever was saying they can't stand her anymore than don't watch the videos. No one has a gun to yours or anyone else's head to force them to watch the video. Maybe I'm crazy but personally when I don't like something I don't watch it!
why are you even saying this? If you dont like my comment then dont read it. It takes more effort to write that than it would have took to just ignore my comment, which is the advice youre trying to give me.

OhMyGosh
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by OhMyGosh »

smith2020 wrote:
OhMyGosh wrote:No are you? Who ever was saying they can't stand her anymore than don't watch the videos. No one has a gun to yours or anyone else's head to force them to watch the video. Maybe I'm crazy but personally when I don't like something I don't watch it!
why are you even saying this? If you dont like my comment then dont read it. It takes more effort to write that than it would have took to just ignore my comment, which is the advice youre trying to give me.

It's actually not the same. I didn't come here and say "omg I'm so sick of people complaining about gurus on here. I just can't take it!" Then that would be the same. Just saying if you don't like something and you are so sick of it, don't watch it. It's quite simple.

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

Well...that escalated quickly

Back to topic? her workout videos seem really half hearted, she's getting better very slowly at actually showing us some steps to take. But in all honesty, there's no mention of how many times she does this, how long its taken her to get the results, how many reps she does, what area of the arm shes working, what muscle...nothing.

FlipFlops87
Informer
Informer

Post by FlipFlops87 »

2012myusername wrote:Well...that escalated quickly

Back to topic? her workout videos seem really half hearted, she's getting better very slowly at actually showing us some steps to take. But in all honesty, there's no mention of how many times she does this, how long its taken her to get the results, how many reps she does, what area of the arm shes working, what muscle...nothing.
I think she's only doing it to show off her body. Yes she looks great, but i agree. If you're gonna start posting fitness/health videos, at least make them actually HELPFUL to people.

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

What I find funny is that it seems like some people actually watch her sexy loser videos to get fitness advice.

foxoxoxo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by foxoxoxo »

peachesnoranges wrote:What I find funny is that it seems like some people actually watch her sexy loser videos to get fitness advice.
HAHAHAHAHA if they only knew...
Makoto Tachibana gives me a reason to get up in the morning Image

emmygues
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by emmygues »

she has bad form. people who aren't certified to give fitness advice shouldn't do so. especially once who get a financial gain from giving bad advice.

GuruBuster
Learner
Learner

Post by GuruBuster »

emmygues wrote:she has bad form. people who aren't certified to give fitness advice shouldn't do so. especially once who get a financial gain from giving bad advice.
actually her form is good. My boyfriend is a trainer and she is not bad. Her body looks great IMO

BasedGoddess7
Learner
Learner

Post by BasedGoddess7 »

I like her toning videos, I just sorta wish she would be less seductive while doing them. I like her channel though. Her tan is inspiring me to go on vacation.

fmg123
Learner
Learner

Post by fmg123 »

I have to admit that she does have a nice body. But she doesn't need to throw it in our faces all the time. Sometimes I feel like a perv watching some of her videos, because they are just to dang seductive. :?

Return to “JLovesMac1”