JLovesMac1 General Thread Part 1

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: JLovesMac1 General Thread Part 1

Post by DaylightAmy »

Gurucide wrote:She uses youtube as a release which probably serves as some type of therapy for her. I can see why she would do it, because its not always that easy or even possible to talk to the persons who are involved. Sometimes, just talking to strangers (us) is all she needs to relieve some type of stress. Could she do it privately, with a therapist or physician...sure. But, would the effect be the same? Probably not. I commend her on her courage and ability to do that, because few can. Still, does it make it right...maybe not. I don't know. That's how I see it.
Nope, I don't think it's that simple. I don't commend just anyone who relieves emotional stress in public. It's not always courage, Gurucide - sometimes it's flat out egocentric, toxic or flat out unhealthy.

The means DO need to be right to validate the ends. Great if she feels better. She's dealing with her issues so publicly to reassure herself and get reassured. Not because she actually wants to address a problem. Because she's a mess and she feel better spilling the mess while doing something that does not call for it at all.

If she wants to air her issues for herself or anyone else, at the end of the day, she should "package" it as such. Right now what she's doing is she is literally prettying up the face of instability. She is dancing around the issue and attracting girls who want to look like her and be like her, and they subliminally pick up her mess as well.

To me it's like being a highschool teacher and yelling at kids because your parents were bad people. I'm sure it feels very relieving. It doesn't actually solve the teacher's problem or really teach the kids anything, though.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

heroinelipstick
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Overacting

Post by heroinelipstick »

her overacting is one of the reasons why i dont watch her videos

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

DaylightAmy wrote: Nope, I don't think it's that simple. I don't commend just anyone who relieves emotional stress in public. It's not always courage, Gurucide - sometimes it's flat out egocentric, toxic or flat out unhealthy.
I agree- I think she's just airing her dirty laundry for everyone to see, not being courageous. :? It's like watching a train wreck- it gets attention, but not the kind you want. She should deal with her problems in private and her close friends. Sure, you can mention it, but when all you do is bitch and moan on Youtube about your problems, you obviously aren't dealing with them, you are just obsessing and playing the victim to try to get everyone to feel sorry for her.

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bspatrol »

I think she's pretty but has serious issues. I feel bad for her.

xxnjlove
Informer
Informer

Post by xxnjlove »

yeah in her new haul, she goes "ive wanted for a guy to buy me a chanel bag, but i seem to be attracted to broke men" something along those lines..

so what happened to her new boyfriend... hmm

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

I dk when or why you GGers started to cut her so much slack. She is a full grown woman. I don't care if her parents beat her every single day (which they most likely didn't ), a woman of her age should be able to discuss her issues properly. CoMing on youtube and talking shit about her family is a juvenile, immature thing to do. Her and her parents both can afford therapy, and it doesn't take a genius to go okay, if something is bothering me and defining my life as much as my relationship with my parents or my childhood in general, talking to perfect strangers, going on YouTube is just not gonna cut it. She needs professional help and she knows it. It's really that simple, and I hate her becaus it's that simple, yet she continues to go all melodramatic on her viewers.
Gossiping doesn't make you a cunt, being a cunt makes you a cunt.

jordyl♥ves
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jordyl♥ves »

o_O I thought she has looked into getting professional help?

You can't get a service dog all willy nilly.
FREE GRACIE HUGHES 2K16 Image

jayjay102
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay102 »

in the video where she sees her grandma why did she kept trying to keep her distance from her? her grandma would try to hug her and she would try to like get away. idk its something i noticed

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

jordyl♥ves wrote:o_O I thought she has looked into getting professional help?

You can't get a service dog all willy nilly.
I thought she said she does go to therapy.

However, it's really quite easy to get a dog certified as a therapy dog. Any dog you have you can get the certification with a bit of training. It's not like a true service dog (ie seeing eye dogs) that you have to get through an agency and prove you need one and spend a ton of money. It's a totally different ball game. I think she probably got her dogs certified just so she could take them everywhere with her.

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

Heyholetsgo wrote:I dk when or why you GGers started to cut her so much slack. She is a full grown woman. I don't care if her parents beat her every single day (which they most likely didn't ), a woman of her age should be able to discuss her issues properly. CoMing on youtube and talking shit about her family is a juvenile, immature thing to do. Her and her parents both can afford therapy, and it doesn't take a genius to go okay, if something is bothering me and defining my life as much as my relationship with my parents or my childhood in general, talking to perfect strangers, going on YouTube is just not gonna cut it. She needs professional help and she knows it. It's really that simple, and I hate her becaus it's that simple, yet she continues to go all melodramatic on her viewers.
I agree with this, although I definitely don't hate her. I just feel sorry for her, mostly. I had a friend who was just like her though and we are no longer friends because of that- they take on the victim role and do not take any responsibility for any of their problems. Eventually everyone around them gets sick of dealing with their bull.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Hell all it takes to fly your dog with you is to prove you would go through " emotional hardship" without them. Aubrey o'day opened that can of worms when she lied to take her dogs with her

laurenshepherd
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenshepherd »

Ok so basically after everyone was talking about Jarmaine's house, i decided to search it online and FOUND IT. Jeez for someone so 'private' she obviously doesn't know that her address is so easy to find. I don't know if this is general knowledge but it was pretty simple to get.
*I blocked the address just in case lol* :?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nikon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nikon »

Holy shit thats totally her house! Thats the small window in her bedroom that she has covered all te time! But I dont know if its okay to just post that on here though. But eventually you could find anyone on google maps if they have their address in the phone book.

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

2012myusername wrote:wow thats a bit weird how easily these people can be found, understanding a bit more why shes paranoid about her safety.
I do agree, it's crazy easy to find stuff if you know just a little bit of info. Although, a lot of that stuff can be taken down if you contact the websites that list it and request it to be removed...although I feel like it would be so many it's a little crazy. Especially if you buy a house, all that goes on public record- kinda freaked me out too!

laurenshepherd
Learner
Learner

Post by laurenshepherd »

I feel like writing to her and telling her that her address is so easy to find, she probably isn't aware that alot of her info is online, also she is listed as a male which i find weird as all the other information was so accurate (maybe that explains the boob job lol)

alohalei
Learner
Learner

Post by alohalei »

thats her parents house where she use to live with them in. the house she is currently in is a one story. the address to that is not hard to find especially if you can find her parents address, just a little creative googling needed. i dont feel its right to post her address online myself but its public knowledge. if you watch her whats in my car vid you can kinda see her front yard. if you find her address compare with that and google streetview and you will have confirmation.

bebexo
Debater
Debater

Post by bebexo »

laurenshepherd wrote:I feel like writing to her and telling her that her address is so easy to find, she probably isn't aware that alot of her info is online, also she is listed as a male which i find weird as all the other information was so accurate (maybe that explains the boob job lol)
Yeah, I've checked my own info. and some of it's creepily accurate (even really old addresses before the internet was much of a thing lol) and yet some is so wrong is laughable. I remember everyone freaking out about spokeo for a while, but it's out there on a lot of sites. I would assume she must know, but it doesn't hurt to think about being careful about that info. Definitely one reason I like this site as opposed to others since they remove addresses that are posted.

Heyholetsgo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Heyholetsgo »

Hell I found the recommendation written on Alex of hrhcollections brother from back in high school just by looking her up on pipl . Com . It's really that easy

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

I'm pretty sure I heard her say that she relies mostly if not entirely on self-help books, no mention of genuine, practical, serious therapy (it's easy to "get some therapy", it's another to get appropriate treatment that sets you up for the long term). I'm fairly sure she's indicated to not have had serious long term help for her to cope with her issues such as her anxiety (if it is in fact anxiety).
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

perf
Informer
Informer

Post by perf »

Ugh, her new 'Avoiding Girl Drama' video...I feel like we've seen the same video like 10 times from J. It's always the same pointless crap about ~insecure backstabbing bitchez!~ with Jarmaine trying to be all funny & sassy. :roll:

Return to “JLovesMac1”