Crusty Ca$$ie: Sweaty Girl in a Lonely Plastic World - Part 6

Baudrillard
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusty Ca$$ie: Sweaty Girl in a Lonely Plastic World - Part 6

Post by Baudrillard »

She used to look cute/quirky, but if this is what depression does to a person... She needs help.

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Finally got my account to work again (yaaaaay).

I haven't bothered to even hate watch Casshole in such a long time. I can't even get past the thumbnails at this point...I can't believe just how massive she's gotten and that she had the balls to start mukbangs again

MiscellaneousCell
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MiscellaneousCell »

Baudrillard wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:58 pm
She used to look cute/quirky, but if this is what depression does to a person... She needs help.
She needs to make live changes. She has an unhealthy relationship with food and doesn't listen to anyone that points it out. If she keeps going on this path she will end up morbidly obese (not sure if her body could handle that with no gallbladder). I don't get it. You only get one body, take care of it. :\

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Lol she’s basically only interested in one specific job listing as a vet receptionist that’s close to her apartment. And the job was “posted over 30 days ago.” But she still sees it as a “sign.”

I’m glad she’s considering getting a real job, but wow. She’s in for a harsh dose of reality. She thinks she can just apply to one job and automatically get it? How entitled. And she has ZERO recent work experience. Seriously, what is she going to put on her resume: “dominos mukbang videos filmed without wearing any pants.” :rofl: During a regular year it would be difficult for her to get a job, but now that it’s during COVID? She’s probably going to have to apply to 50+ jobs to even get responses. I can already tell she’s being wayyy too precious about the job application process.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:54 pm
And her video is definitely click bait... there was nothing wrong with that shadow, but her thumbnail made it seem reminiscent of the mold drama from long ago. I suppose that’s one way to try get viewers?

I came here to say this! What about a glitter overlay coming off warrants a puke face and a "WTF is that?!!" on a thumbnail? She makes it look as though the palette was dirty and had mold on it for sure. Shame on her.

If you make decent content people actually want to see, you don't have to rely on shitty clickbait thumbnails and/or titles.

Mortichia
Informer
Informer

Post by Mortichia »

She got a colourpop x animal crossing PR! What a waste!! She just used it and it will never see the light of day again. Anyone remembers when she got UD GOT PR? Did she even used it???
She's not even a makeup channel anymore, she barely wears makeup and when she does, she "reviews" foundations which always looks bad on her ;)

Darthbinchyness
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Darthbinchyness »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I used to be subscribed to this weird cross between Jabba the Hutt and Shrek years ago, when I didn't know better.

Other than being devoid of any real talent she is also a garbage human being. I lost my older brother back when I first discovered Catpiss's channel and sent her a message saying how her videos had given me something to look forward to as I was working through trauma, ptsd and depression after losing my sibling.

I was not expecting a long response, but I was expecting a response like "so sorry to hear this, but so happy you're working through your issues, thanks for the support."

But - nothing.

I ignored it and moved on with life, but noticed in her livestreams and her comments section she would pick and choose the fans she would interact with, while ignoring constructive criticisms.

After her heartbreak from yet another George Glass, and after another long bitter diatribe about how she may never find her person, I decided enough was enough and unsubscribed.

She is truly insufferable.

Until recently I had largely forgotten about Ca$hie, until her review of the Animal Crossing, Colour Pop collab was recommended to me.

I being a gamer and lover of Animal Crossing, decided to give Catpiss one more chance.

What a mistake! Does no one else here get bothered by the way her eyelid twitches as she applies eyeshadow, or puts her sausage fingers near her weird puffy oily eyelids?!

Seeing that eyelid twitch once again drove me to sign up to GG today and get your take on her eyelids? Am I wrong or do they twitch incessantly?

long stay
Informer
Informer

Post by long stay »

Darthbinchyness wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:38 am
Does no one else here get bothered by the way her eyelid twitches as she applies eyeshadow, or puts her sausage fingers near her weird puffy oily eyelids?!

Seeing that eyelid twitch once again drove me to sign up to GG today and get your take on her eyelids? Am I wrong or do they twitch incessantly?
You are correct and it is extremely weird and yucky. To me, it looks like her eyelids are actually wobbling, like jelly. Fat eyelid syndrome, if there is such a thing. :?

suziw
Learner
Learner

Post by suziw »

Her subs are suggesting she does ‘art’ vids and commission art pieces. May be a good idea but we first saw the llama painting 4 months ago. It is still not finished. And why has nobody mentioned her putting a stuffed bear between her legs when filming a mukbang? Cannot be that hard to go and put pants on surely.

pretzelbaby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pretzelbaby »

TLDR: Cassie became the friend you outgrow because you're off doing bigger & better things for yourself, while they're stuck being "comfortable" in old ways.

I first found Cassie in 2013 and fell in love with the humble and relatable content creator because at the time I was a poor high school student who couldn't afford the latest Sephora products etc.
But as I got older, matured, and was fortunate enough to get myself into a better financial situation where I can pick and choose the quality of products I buy and allows me to be more environmentally conscious, ethical, and practice a minimalistic lifestyle that I value.... I fell off the bandwagon of being a supporter of her channel.

Through quarantine, I found her channel again and it was heartbreaking to see the person she has developed into... or didn't develop into.
In the past 7 years, it seems that she has not changed one bit in a "positive" manner.
She's still overweight, a hoarder, and seems to be in a lifestyle rut.
Plus the quality of her content has not changed one bit since 2013.
Surely she could afford a better set up by now considering how much money she spends on monthly subscription boxes, and mukbangs.
Her character development has been the most disappointing as I now view her as the typical small town bum who lacks the self discipline to do any better for herself.

blikeboy
Talker
Talker

Post by blikeboy »

pretzelbaby wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:56 am
TLDR: Cassie became the friend you outgrow because you're off doing bigger & better things for yourself, while they're stuck being "comfortable" in old ways.

I first found Cassie in 2013 and fell in love with the humble and relatable content creator because at the time I was a poor high school student who couldn't afford the latest Sephora products etc.
But as I got older, matured, and was fortunate enough to get myself into a better financial situation where I can pick and choose the quality of products I buy and allows me to be more environmentally conscious, ethical, and practice a minimalistic lifestyle that I value.... I fell off the bandwagon of being a supporter of her channel.

Through quarantine, I found her channel again and it was heartbreaking to see the person she has developed into... or didn't develop into.
In the past 7 years, it seems that she has not changed one bit in a "positive" manner.
Surely she could afford a better set up by now considering how much money she spends on monthly subscription boxes, and mukbangs.
Her character development has been the most disappointing as I now view her as the typical small town bum who lacks the self discipline to do any better for herself.
This is EXACTLY how I'd describe Cassie. I was a huge fan of hers back in the day, when she was under 100k subs even. I watched every single one of her videos, I even looked forward to those videos. I was a chubby girl just getting into makeup and it was so soothing to find a youtuber who didn't have studio lighting and just sort of chatted with her viewers and showed her real skin texture. Eventually, I lost weight/gained confidence and started to become my own person and Cassie's videos stopped appealing to me. I didn't DISLIKE her, but I didn't care too much for her content anymore and I would say I 'parted ways' with her channel amicably.

Fast forward to 2020 and I found her channel again and was floored. I was so shocked she had started doing mukbangs, too. What does that even have to do with her core channel content? Why did she even start them in the first place? And why did she look so slobbish in them? Put some pants on!

Now, watching her videos, I just feel sad. It really is like seeing someone you used to be friends with has gone absolutely nowhere in the five years you haven't seen them. It just depresses me and makes me wonder where her channel is going to go from here, and what she's going to end up doing with her life now.

pretzelbaby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pretzelbaby »

blikeboy wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:32 pm
pretzelbaby wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 9:56 am

This is EXACTLY how I'd describe Cassie. I was a huge fan of hers back in the day, when she was under 100k subs even. I watched every single one of her videos, I even looked forward to those videos. I was a chubby girl just getting into makeup and it was so soothing to find a youtuber who didn't have studio lighting and just sort of chatted with her viewers and showed her real skin texture. Eventually, I lost weight/gained confidence and started to become my own person and Cassie's videos stopped appealing to me. I didn't DISLIKE her, but I didn't care too much for her content anymore and I would say I 'parted ways' with her channel amicably.

Fast forward to 2020 and I found her channel again and was floored. I was so shocked she had started doing mukbangs, too. What does that even have to do with her core channel content? Why did she even start them in the first place? And why did she look so slobbish in them? Put some pants on!

Now, watching her videos, I just feel sad. It really is like seeing someone you used to be friends with has gone absolutely nowhere in the five years you haven't seen them. It just depresses me and makes me wonder where her channel is going to go from here, and what she's going to end up doing with her life now.
DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND SINCE WE ARE SIMILAR LMAO

Thank you for reading my post !! It makes me sad for Cassie that so many of us view her like this :(

pretzelbaby
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by pretzelbaby »

JFreddy83 wrote:
Sun Jan 31, 2021 4:43 pm
Oh gosh... her mental health? Her physical health? Her search for her person not going well?

** Edited to add - watching the first minute and she basically said it’s clickbait, “needed to get people in and I’m about to disappoint a lot of people” and it’s not that serious. Wow she’s desperate for views!
-------
It's unfortunate because she mentioned in the past that she doesn't really read her comment sections as it's negative/toxic or whatever...
Her inability to take constructive criticism, or any criticism at all makes me wonder how or why she studied art in the first place.

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

Omg... her video with the wig. I couldn't even get past the thumbnail.

psychopath
Learner
Learner

Post by psychopath »

Wig wasn't that bad, actually looked better than her real hair 😂 but that hideous eyeshadow look! Yikes 😬 I don't mind creative eye look but on her it looked like blue massive under eye circles!

Rosie34567
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rosie34567 »

Deedlemonster wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:12 am
Omg... her video with the wig. I couldn't even get past the thumbnail.
Lol sameee... I get that her hair is thinning, but the wig is just awkward because it’s so obviously fake. Some people can rock wigs, but Cassie is not one of those people imo ...

sheusheu
Informer
Informer

Post by sheusheu »

I was instantly terrified of whatever that makeup look was she looked like a corpse! I was triggered to my youth watching The House of Frightenstein she reminded me of the Wolfman 🧟‍♀️ :o
33.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RBK - This is Halloween 2019. I have done no f*cking looks. You pieces of shit. I f*cking hate you. You have ruined my f*cking day.

Bradie_Carrshaw
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bradie_Carrshaw »

Don’t want to defend her, and didn’t watch the video, just saw the thumbnail. But I read the other day that it’s a current strange sm trend to emphasize or even color your under eye circles with eyeshadow etc. So maybe she was doing some kind of that.. looks atrocious anyway

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

Bradie_Carrshaw wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:21 am
Don’t want to defend her, and didn’t watch the video, just saw the thumbnail. But I read the other day that it’s a current strange sm trend to emphasize or even color your under eye circles with eyeshadow etc. So maybe she was doing some kind of that.. looks atrocious anyway

She's a dominatrix??? Can you imagine???

spacetravelisboring
Learner
Learner

Post by spacetravelisboring »

Deedlemonster wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 9:49 am
Bradie_Carrshaw wrote:
Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:21 am

She's a dominatrix??? Can you imagine???
Social media not s&m lol

Return to “Thrift Thick”