Crusty Ca$$ie: Sweaty Girl in a Lonely Plastic World - Part 6

blahidontknow
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Crusty Ca$$ie: Sweaty Girl in a Lonely Plastic World - Part 6

Post by blahidontknow »

I just watched her “what I eat in a day video” and OMG no one ever use this as an inspiration to go vegetarian. The fact that she cooks with that much butter in the morning is horrifying, and to make toast?! I fry pancakes in butter, but I do that maybe once a month on a Sunday. If you’re eating that every day, of course you’re going to gain weight.

The pasta legit made me sick. She’s just eating butter, oil, and cream with some processed fake chicken and a sorry excuse for a serving of broccoli. And we know her average eating habits are much worse than this. I almost feel bad for her for not exploring how delicious and healthy vegetarian food can be. Cassie, if you’re reading this, look up Broccoli and Feta pesto. All for frozen broccoli, all for pasta, but that is a great substitute for all the crap you’re eating.

blahidontknow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blahidontknow »

I just watched her “what I eat in a day video” and OMG no one ever use this as an inspiration to go vegetarian. The fact that she cooks with that much butter in the morning is horrifying, and to make toast?! I fry pancakes in butter, but I do that maybe once a month on a Sunday. If you’re eating that every day, of course you’re going to gain weight.

The pasta legit made me sick. She’s just eating butter, oil, and cream with some processed fake chicken and a sorry excuse for a serving of broccoli. And we know her average eating habits are much worse than this. I almost feel bad for her for not exploring how delicious and healthy vegetarian food can be. Cassie, if you’re reading this, look up Broccoli and Feta pesto. All for frozen broccoli, all for pasta, but that is a great substitute for all the crap you’re eating.

moodyandmean
Talker
Talker

Post by moodyandmean »

so her newest livestream came across my recommended... seems like she got dumpeeeddddd
anybody actually watch it? i want the tea but i don't wanna spend an hr of my life on it.
shit talk on strangers-- it's rude to shit talk the ppl you know :love2:

Brie06
Learner
Learner

Post by Brie06 »

I watched it. Allegedly, she confronted him about how he had updated his bumble profile and was still active on there and Cassie didn’t like that he was talking to other people, so she ended communication with him. I just can’t with her. She assumes that because the guy was talking to other girls, that automatically means he’s sleeping with them and according to her, she doesn’t want to be intimate with him for a month or two if they were dating but then she also says she has been talking to this guy for like six months. The timeline doesn’t really make sense so I am even more skeptical about these dates and if they are real. She’s using it for clickbait

moodyandmean
Talker
Talker

Post by moodyandmean »

And it didn't even work, i still didn't click and watch :rofl:

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

I watched part of it, she keeps blaming her failures in dating on her refusal to sleep with the guy as if that's the cause of all her problems lol. She constantly bemoans dating culture and how she's such a special snowflake for wanting to get to know the guy before having sex but newsflash, sooo many freaking people date in this exact way. Like it never occurs to her that her personality/appearance/general vibe is what is off-putting because she's eAsY tO tAlK tO lmao no it has to be because her virginity is under lock and key.

And she literally admits that her "demisexuality" is bullshit, she says she "wants to be physically intimate, but can't emotionally, because gotta protect this very sensitive heart of mine" soo exactly what everyone has been saying which is she's just too insecure to have sex. Which is completely normal and fine, just stooooop with the demisexuality bullshit and pretending you're a sexual minority, fucking stoooooop.

Deedlemonster
Informer
Informer

Post by Deedlemonster »

Maybe if she had more casual sex (safe of course) she'd see it's not that "bad" to have fun and enjoy herself. I could see if it was a religious thing but it's not.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

Deedlemonster wrote:
Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:17 am
Maybe if she had more casual sex (safe of course) she'd see it's not that "bad" to have fun and enjoy herself. I could see if it was a religious thing but it's not.
I bet, that she is not into casual sex, because she has almost no experience and she is extremely insecure about her body. That's why sometimes, when she talks about pretty girls she kinda slut shames them.

tgal789
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tgal789 »

How funny that people are talking about Cassie and dating and sex.. For some reason, one of her dating videos was recommended to me the other day, and I stupidly went down that rabbit hole..(so now YT is always recommending her videos to me, lol)..

Gee and it was so nice to not see her mug on my YT page for a long time, but there she was again, and now constantly being recommended, lol..
Yeah..I thought the same thing..she will probably never do the deed until she's married..wouldn't surprise me if she's a v*rgin..(if she's discussed not being one, which I highly doubt, please excuse my pardon)..But I thought..God forbid if she ever does get involved with a man, she complains about every little damn thing..She reminds me og my 90 y/o neighbor who looks for things to complain about..F*cking Cassie would be dismal and abysmal, I'm sure...Boyfriend/husband: "How was it, sweetie?" Cassie (after a long deliberate pause) : "Ohhhh...I don't know...I suppose it was kinda nice, BUT..." then goes on to some silly complaint like the lighting was not right or a song she doesn't like came on just as she was about to climax so she couldn't....or a dog was barking outside so she was distracted....And her clothing style is like a grandma...Has she even posted any pic's of these alleged dates..? I can't imagine anybody asking her out again, unless they thought maybe she just gives a really bad first impression...But supposedly she's had 2 or 3 dates with the same person...

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

I really hope she gets some treatment for her mental health issues, her picking doesn't seem like it's gotten any better over the years. She's clearly got issues with food as well and watching her eat herself into a spiral is getting harder and harder to stomach. She's too young to be this big, it's only going to get harder to lose the weight as she ages.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

Omg please tell me you guys watched her open pokemon cards and squeal like a weeb at all the eevee ones.

As i have said before on here, i used to dabble in Magic: The Gathering, so watching her scream over pictures on cardboard for a game she doesn't even play is her newsest low point. What are you going to do with all those cards? People are going to ask if she plays and she's gonna sound like a fucking tool for saying "no, im just a 30 year old woman who likes the shiny pictures....cuz ART!"

At least try to acquire some knowledge on how to play. Hell, find a Bumble Weeb to teach you.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:18 am
Omg please tell me you guys watched her open pokemon cards and squeal like a weeb at all the eevee ones.

As i have said before on here, i used to dabble in Magic: The Gathering, so watching her scream over pictures on cardboard for a game she doesn't even play is her newsest low point. What are you going to do with all those cards? People are going to ask if she plays and she's gonna sound like a fucking tool for saying "no, im just a 30 year old woman who likes the shiny pictures....cuz ART!"

At least try to acquire some knowledge on how to play. Hell, find a Bumble Weeb to teach you.

Wow I didn't know she still does her collecting channel. She seems to get so manic in those videos but I guess it's good she's excited by something? I think it's because she doesn't have an outlet for her weebness unlike in high school/college where she can be in an anime club. But yeah I always wondered what was the point in those little plastic toys, trading cards at least you can play with them? I guess the joy is the act of collecting.

As for the bumble weeb I kind of figured it would be pretty easy for cassie to find one, at any given anime convention there's like a sea of people who look like cassie and her male counterpart, the men outnumber the women in many cases. She was so excited about the last one who was a "fellow anime manga and japan fan" so it seems like a no brainer for her to look in anime clubs and conventions for her person.

glowtothegods
Lurker
Lurker

Post by glowtothegods »

Her jawline looks rounder in her new Covergirl video and her neck starts to disappear. How can she not see this??

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

How is she getting sick all the time if she's quarantined??

moodyandmean
Talker
Talker

Post by moodyandmean »

wind84 wrote:
Sun Jul 19, 2020 3:36 pm
How is she getting sick all the time if she's quarantined??
dirty gross house :(

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

She is making double batches of cookies, that would be more than enough for a family of four, she is stuffing herself with fake chicken and alfredo pasta, and she is surprised that she gained 15 pounds? She is a prime example of how the twisted fat acceptance movement is dangerous. No, you should not hate yourself, but being in such a deep denial regarding your lifestyle will have consequences. She fails to realize, that over eating is just as bad as starving yourself.
Watched her live stream, I don't understand why she had to double the batch, 6 muffins would be more than enough for one person for 2-3 days. Also, why is she getting 6 different meds for her ear infection, it seems a bit overkill or is this the norm in the US?

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

I think loving your body means doing your best to take care of it. How can you say you love your body when you feed it shit, let your muscles atrophy and your hygiene deteriorate? It's good that she's accepting her body for what it is but that doesn't mean you give up on being healthy. That love for your body should motivate you to take good care of it.

She really seems to have issues with portion control so these huge batches of cookies and large portions of fatty pastas that she obviously eats in one or two sittings are really not right for her. I also have similar issues so I only make enough for one serving at a time to discourage myself from getting a second helping and this keeps me from overeating and gaining weight. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if her bmi were over 40 at this point.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

At this point she could just paint her face with white acrylic paint, she uses so much of that nyx white mix in. She legit looks like a clown with it. She bragged about having a really good bloodwork results, but her skin says otherwise, she has discoloration under her eyes, around her mouth, puffiness, redness, some of it may be genetics, but it can't be all. Don't understand how her on mom and fans don't see it.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo »

She said they weighed her at the doctors office and was 15 pounds over what she thought she was. If that's not a wakeup call, nothing is. She felt sad then snapped out of it and made a double batch of blueberry muffins to cheer herself up.

Clearly she needs to examine her relationship with food as a comfort measure. Why does she need to make double batches of EVERYTHING? An honest food diary would be very telling.

That alfredo concoction looked revolting. Double batches of sadness cookies are clearly hindering her. How is she not in the toilet 22 hours a day because her gallbladder was clearly working overtime...

I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

pandachan wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:59 am
At this point she could just paint her face with white acrylic paint, she uses so much of that nyx white mix in. She legit looks like a clown with it. She bragged about having a really good bloodwork results, but her skin says otherwise, she has discoloration under her eyes, around her mouth, puffiness, redness, some of it may be genetics, but it can't be all. Don't understand how her on mom and fans don't see it.
Does she not see ridiculous she looks painting her face white with every foundation review? In whatever the newest one she picked the lightest shade and it really looked like clown paint. And idk why an art major wouldn't get it through her head that her precious white mix in medium (I'm getting so sick of her saying that 100000x) will not change the undertone of and orange foundation!

Return to “Thrift Thick”