Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' Pt4

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' Pt4

Post by GoldChocobo »

Okay so I have a question....

She got delivery and the sauce didnt come...so she drove all the way down there with her mom to get "compensation"?

Why not just dine there with your mom in the first ppace? You both would have got the senior's discount!
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

Poptart80
Debater
Debater

Post by Poptart80 »

Guess Cassie didn’t learn anything from Grav3yardgirl‘s Starbucks rant fiasco?

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Yikes. I get the annoyance, but I would never expect to receive free stuff or extra compensation. That’s very entitled. They told her to drive over to take care of the problem and they did. For her to throw a tantrum over not getting a free slice of cake is very cringe and is making her look seem a grumpy gluttonous entitled slob. If she had the capability to drive over in the first place, why even order delivery? What an annoying rant. I wouldn’t blame her for posting out a single tweet expressing her order disappointment, but a 7 part rant? She needs more stuff going on in her life.
Last edited by lolwut on Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

GoldChocobo wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:20 am
For reference. Also, she sounds like such a fussy senior.

I wOrKeD iN tHe InDuStRY.....ImageImageImageImage
Wow. She sounds absolutely insane. Most people would just move on with their life, but she has to complain to the universe about not getting a free piece of cheesecake...? She needs a dose of reality.

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by ParakeetFluff »

lolwut wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:31 am
Yikes. I get the annoyance, but I would never expect to receive free stuff or extra compensation. That’s very entitled. They told her to drive over to take care of the problem and they did. For her to throw a tantrum over not getting a free slice of cake is very cringe and is making her look seem a grumpy gluttonous entitled slob. If she had the capability to drive over in the first place, why even order delivery? What an annoying rant. I wouldn’t blame her for posting out a single tweet expressing her order disappointment, but a 7 part rant? She needs more stuff going on in her life.
I get being annoyed too, but tbh I wouldn’t have even gone back and gotten the sauce. I would have just ate the stupid cauliflower and been fine. So stupid that she expected them to bend over backwards and give her free stuff over a freaking to-go cup of sauce, and then was so angry about it that she lost her mind on Twitter. It’s just sauce Cassie!!
Also just noticed that detail about the manager AND the general manager... so basically she made a scene at Chresecake Factory, got the manager and then also got her manager. Over an issue that small?! Ughhhhhh

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

lolwut wrote:
And by "stuff going on in her life" I think we all know what that "stuff" is! Girl you are humiliating yourself constantly!

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

ParakeetFluff wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:42 am
lolwut wrote:
I get being annoyed too, but tbh I wouldn’t have even gone back and gotten the sauce. I would have just ate the stupid cauliflower and been fine. So stupid that she expected them to bend over backwards and give her free stuff over a freaking to-go cup of sauce, and then was so angry about it that she lost her mind on Twitter. It’s just sauce Cassie!!
Also just noticed that detail about the manager AND the general manager... so basically she made a scene at Chresecake Factory, got the manager and then also got her manager. Over an issue that small?! Ughhhhhh
Right? Everyone deals with getting wrong food orders once in a while. I don’t know how far she lives from Cheesecake, but I definitely would not have driven over because ONE thing was wrong out of probably 5+ things she ordered lol. The manager could probably smell her entitlement and attempt at getting free stuff, so I’m glad he shut her down. Cassie seems like the type to trip over something in a store and threaten to sue. I wouldn’t want her business either!

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

She got the general manager involved for forgetting a fucking sauce?? Wtf is wrong with her?? I reaaaally hope they spit in that sauce!!!

galaxygrl789
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxygrl789 »

Omg what a joke. A twitter rant over a messed up food order at a chain restaurant?! Bitch who cares?! There are people with real problems in the world. Just goes to show how sad and boring her life is that this is what she's driven to complain about.

beautyblenderhohoho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beautyblenderhohoho »

i just got blocked for quote tweeting her kajsdfklja sd

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

beautyblenderhohoho wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:29 pm
i just got blocked for quote tweeting her kajsdfklja sd
Huh?? Also, she's still yammerin on about it on twatter! Oh god. She should hire a male prostitute or something. Calm down, Grossie Thrift Thick.

Post by Guest »

Wtf is wrong with her, it's just sauce, what a stupid thing to be mad about. Also, girl, you don't need a free slice of cheesecake.

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

So many people are calling her out on this rant, it's damn glorious. Burn Cassie burn

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

There are a ton of people talking about it on Reddit and Twitter. I had no idea she had so many haters outside of her little Youtube comment bubble lol.

Mrsblondback
Learner
Learner

Post by Mrsblondback »

abahney wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:34 pm
So many people are calling her out on this rant, it's damn glorious. Burn Cassie burn
That's what happens when you disrespect people who work "gutter jobs" (her words, not mine).

dramallama
Learner
Learner

Post by dramallama »

Not only did she get her damn sauce, she got refunded half the cost of the item and she's still bitching on Twitter that this is injustice!!! And she's just trying to get what she paid for!!!! You dumb toad, you got the cauliflower and you eventually got the sauce and now DoorDash has tried to stop your tantrum by refunding half the cost, you already got more than you paid for. No, this is about whining until she gets $50 in gift cards and an entire cheesecake and Cheesecake Factory somehow convinces her "boyfriend" of two months from almost a year ago to come back to her professing undying love. God I hate her.

Phil3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Phil3 »

Haaaaa she deleted the tweets because of the "mob mentality" you know, not HER behavior of anything! !!! Hahahahahah!! Oh, Grossie, just date your cats, they are the only company you will ever have!

abahney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abahney »

Phil3 wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:36 pm
Haaaaa she deleted the tweets because of the "mob mentality" you know, not HER behavior of anything! !!! Hahahahahah!! Oh, Grossie, just date your cats, they are the only company you will ever have!
I wish she was worthwhile enough for the tea channels to bother with; the flames that would come with it would be so glorious. But considering James Charles can't stop showing his ass (figuratively and literally) I doubt that will happen

Omni
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Omni »

Wow. Her twitter rant coming so soon after her very enlightening Day in the Life video was great timing. The whole thing is not a good look for her. She could've just vented about her experience to Mutti and gotten over it. but no, she had to go on a multi-tweet tirade over a minor inconvenience. Her insistence that it wasn't a small issue is super telling. I'm glad people called her out, even though she deleted it.

kimchijeon
Debater
Debater

Post by kimchijeon »

Okay so telling her to drive to the restaurant to pick up a little tub of sauce is honestly a little ridiculous, I'm not gonna drive all the way there for some damn sauce. At that point that cauliflower is cold and mushy so what's the point of making the trip. Also idk how it's cheesecake factory's problem that the door dash driver made a mistake. Contact door dash and move on with your day like it's really not that serious. She reminds me of that bath and body works candle lady lmfao.

Return to “Thrift Thick”