Revlit
Debater
Debater

Re: Ca$hie Crazy Cat Lady - Thift'Thick From Mukbangs' Pt4

Post by Revlit » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:50 pm

Kcat89 wrote:
rosiepink wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 5:27 pm
Okay ... did Cassie have a stalker or what? I ask because she's way too crazy about the privacy not showing us anything as in the "vloggy bits" are just in her car doesnt even say the names of restaurants etc.
I don't think she ever went so far as to say she had an actual stalker, but that guys would leave comments like 'I want to jizzle all over your titties'... or whatever, and that she liked to hide her information because of that. I also know she hid/blocked her medical bracelet and has never mentioned her deadly allergy because she's afraid someone will poison her food. Most of this was a few years back though, and I think she's calmed down a bit since then because guess what?? no one cared where she lived!! Now she's just too lazy to leave her apartment, so there's nothing to see. Also notice that over the course of many videos (cuz she films the weeks worth in one day), the only time she goes out are on Tuesdays -the day she sees her mom and does her errands - so she makes it seems like she goes out a bunch.
'I want to jizzle all over your titties' is just the best sentence I've ever heard on here. I'm dying.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:53 pm

rosiepink wrote:
Okay ... did Cassie have a stalker or what? I ask because she's way too crazy about the privacy not showing us anything as in the "vloggy bits" are just in her car doesnt even say the names of restaurants etc.
Absolutely nothing makes sense in Cassie in Wonderland. She won’t even say when her birthday is (although people found out it’s June 10) and is afraid of people infringing on her privacy, yet shimmies in her underwear for period cup videos. She is just a massive idiot.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:07 pm

I noticed in her stitch fix video she blacked out a random part of her desk. Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cactuswater
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:57 pm

A bottle?

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:06 pm

Cactuswater wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:57 pm
A bottle?
I was thinking a picture frame.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:23 am

Last edited by Fatlikekirsten on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
English is not my first language

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:24 am

Yes, maybe some alcohol bottle that she is too lazy to remove.

Minimalist
Learner
Learner

Post by Minimalist » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:01 am

Yeah, I seem to remember on either here or ytt there were screenshots once before of Cassie having a can of wine or something in that spot whilst filming. I hope she isn't day drinking by herself or at all really. Her mental health (and physical by the look of her eyes recently) just isn't up to it and it's probably one of the worst things she could do. She really needs a major health mot and to sort herself out.

GoldChocobo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by GoldChocobo » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:01 pm

So sick of her sad clown thumb nails.Image
I may be Canadian, but I can be snarky as hell.

WastefulVegan
Talker
Talker

Post by WastefulVegan » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:45 pm

we need a new thread, right?

rosiepink
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosiepink » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:09 pm

Honestly I want someone to go help her. Wash her face, shave her nasty mustache off and make her exercise. It makes me mad how annoyingly pathetic she is

Glorybox
Talker
Talker

Post by Glorybox » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:18 pm

She has so many damn problems. If she only addressed them one by one, she could have a fairly interesting and respectable channel if she just dedicated her time to sorting her shit out. Mental health, diet, skin problems, compulsive picking etc. If she wants to be relatable, owning up to these things and trying to sort them out would not only be empowering for her, but it could inspire others to do the same. She thinks she’s relatable, but I’m still very confused as to who she thinks her audience is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RetsukoChan
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by RetsukoChan » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:35 pm

I really need for her to stop doing foundation reviews and get her skin together. I know she has the skin picking issue but her skin just looks terrible. Maybe partner up with a skin care line and start using their products. Do a video about getting a dermatologist video. I really think a focus on self-improvement is a way to go. Plenty of people struggle with anxiety, with being stuck in a rut, with bad skin, etc...she could revitalize her channel and work on herself at the same time. But that would take a willingness to actually change.

clockit777
Debater
Debater

Post by clockit777 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:01 pm

bumbling_buzzard wrote:
rosiepink wrote:
Absolutely nothing makes sense in Cassie in Wonderland. She won’t even say when her birthday is (although people found out it’s June 10) and is afraid of people infringing on her privacy, yet shimmies in her underwear for period cup videos. She is just a massive idiot.
She is so crazy about showing any of her surroundings on camera. I remember she was testing out the Artis brushes (looks like a wide toothbrush) and she put a piece of tape over the backside of it bc it would’ve shown a reflection of her apartment. I kid you not!

- Clockit777

wind84
Informer
Informer

Post by wind84 » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:03 pm

I agree totally with the above comments about her doing self improvement videos. I think if she took her channel in that direction, it would a) be interesting b) be nice to actually see her deal with some of her issues and know she's getting help c) be nice to see her legitimately happy and loving life again. This downward spiral is just so sad. To find out she's been picking again is sad. You can see the stress in her skin, eyes, face, etc. Like.. what is rock bottom for her? I feel like she's hit it several times this year.

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 am

wind84 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:03 pm
I agree totally with the above comments about her doing self improvement videos. I think if she took her channel in that direction, it would a) be interesting b) be nice to actually see her deal with some of her issues and know she's getting help c) be nice to see her legitimately happy and loving life again. This downward spiral is just so sad. To find out she's been picking again is sad. You can see the stress in her skin, eyes, face, etc. Like.. what is rock bottom for her? I feel like she's hit it several times this year.
She won't do that because she is very arrogant. Some people do not change because they do not see the problems, they believe that the problem is others fault, not theirs.

Glorybox
Talker
Talker

Post by Glorybox » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:18 am

I’m frustrated for her because I’ve been there myself. We all have our battles and it isn’t as easy as just getting up and fix everything. Cassie is the worst for sticking her head up her arse and her incurable, stubborn attitude is harming her, no end. Defence and defiance go hand in hand, but I feel she’s always been like this. Aside from constantly saying the wrong thing and mishandling situations, it’s her worst trait.

Her mum and enabling super-fans are not helping her, but if she’s low, she will grab onto the support that suits her best and I don’t blame her for that. When you’re at odds with yourself, it doesn’t help when you’re getting what appears to be shit from all sides. There comes a point where you have to take constructive criticism and if she reads here, i can see how this would come off as trashing without conscience. I think most people here would be happy to see the change in her. So much of what I’ve seen here is genuine advice, but many of us have experienced the backlash when trying to genuinely offer her help directly.

I totally agree that a dermatologist is a great start and it’s so badly needed for the channel, at least and also for her confidence. It isn’t just the picking, but her skin is so flaky and dry in places, it would really benefit from a mild daily exfoliant. Something like Liz Earle’s cleanse and polish would be great, but I don’t know if it’s available in the US. Either a glycolic acid or a hot cloth cleanser would be great for her. Addressing mental health more, maybe looking into solutions for her thinning hair, such as hair pieces, talking to/interviewing other youtubers, outside of the beauty community.
There are times when I really do come here to vent, because she refuses to make a change for the better and the more defensive she is, the more people will cheer on her downfall. It frustrates the fuck out of me. It’s a vicious cycle that only she can break. A victim mentality is all great in the moment but when you do it every day, refusing to change and make healthy choices, you’ll look back and realise that the soft, cosy bed of denial and allowing yourself to be coddled, make you no more capable than an infant. I worry about her ability to sustain the channel at this point, so it’s time to face up to her problems, break down her issues one by one and bravely face them. THAT’S relatable, helpful and will propel her into better things.

I’m not going to say I don’t think she’ll do it and isn’t capable of it. I’ll say I HOPE she sees this and she does it. I believe she can. Tough love and strong advice isn’t hate, it’s concern. We all face shit in life, it’s not exclusive to Cassie.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sheusheu
Talker
Talker

Post by sheusheu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:54 pm

princessbubbl3gum wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:06 pm
From one of her first videos she was SO PRETTY. also her teeth were nice too. I never watched her at the start so I never thought shed ever looked like this!Image

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
I've said it before. She is not a mom running around chasing after teenagers or toddlers. In no relationship. And her facial composition has changed to a degree that just isn't normal. I'm sticking to my opinion she has serious physical and psychological issues ( affecting her physically) causing abnormallly rapid aging.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

rosiepink
Lurker
Lurker

Post by rosiepink » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:53 pm

I'm new on here so I dont know how to reply to people and all that lol but yeeeeees worrying about the reflection on a brush is NUTS!! I can't stand her fans that dont want to point out what's wrong and the fact that she only likes brown nose comments and if she does reply to a "bad" comment she makes herself sound like a kid being attacked

Cactuswater
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:22 pm

sheusheu wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:54 pm
princessbubbl3gum wrote:
From one of her first videos she was SO PRETTY. also her teeth were nice too. I never watched her at the start so I never thought shed ever looked like this!Image

I've said it before. She is not a mom running around chasing after teenagers or toddlers. In no relationship. And her facial composition has changed to a degree that just isn't normal. I'm sticking to my opinion she has serious physical and psychological issues ( affecting her physically) causing abnormallly rapid aging.
I think the hair length has a lot to do with it too. If she dropped some weight & had extensions or grew her hair back that would help, maybe.

Mrsblondback
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mrsblondback » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:31 pm

clockit777 wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:01 pm
bumbling_buzzard wrote:
rosiepink wrote:
She is so crazy about showing any of her surroundings on camera. I remember she was testing out the Artis brushes (looks like a wide toothbrush) and she put a piece of tape over the backside of it bc it would’ve shown a reflection of her apartment. I kid you not!

Probably because it's an unsightly mess. Assuming that she "cleans up" her filming area before filming a video.......can you imagine how bad the rest of the place is?!

rabbittt
Learner
Learner

Post by rabbittt » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:12 pm

sheusheu wrote:
princessbubbl3gum wrote:

Too much ALCOHOL, too often, can do that to a girl :tchin: :hic:
Also, :hbd: cat$$hit for yesterday :ooops:

rabbittt
Learner
Learner

Post by rabbittt » Tue Jun 11, 2019 10:25 am

rabbittt wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:12 pm
sheusheu wrote:
princessbubbl3gum wrote:

Too much ALCOHOL, too often, can do that to a girl :tchin: :hic:
Also, :hbd: cat$$hit for yesterday :ooops:
"Yesterday" means 10 June - in case anybody wants to pass on their best wishes in the comments section of her latest video - but it won't last long before she deletes it - top secret information don't you know :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fatlikekirsten
Informer
Informer

Post by Fatlikekirsten » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:55 am

She upload another menstrual sh*t video, I still didn't watch it, I don't wanna vomit. What do I do??

watching4fun00
Learner
Learner

Post by watching4fun00 » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:57 am

DON'T WATCH omg I feel traumatized. Why doesn't she take feedback and make these easier to watch?! The amount of times she said lube... honestly she sounds so uneducated she needs like "your body is changing" class from 5th grade

Return to “Thrift Thick”