Thrift Thick Part 2

Wishx23
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thrift Thick Part 2

Post by Wishx23 »

I only just got around to watching that video where Cassie insulted Tati and called on her minions to harass her and good grief. First of all, that was some next level passive aggressive shit. Like, she wants to win the contest but here she is, calling Tati rotten and cruel and asking people to go spam comments about it... Like, the fuck? Do you go into an job interview and be passive aggressive about some scummy shit the company's done? I mean, honestly, more than her actions being rude I'm taken aback by how fucking dumb that was. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you want to win a contest, you probably shouldn't insult the person who's doing the damn contest by basically calling them greedy bitches. The sense of entitlement on this woman is insane.

As for Tati's response - while I don't hate her, I'm certainly not her biggest fan, and I find her response completely appropriate. Was it bitchy? Yeah. But I would have done worse. If Cassie wants to bitch about how "rotten and cruel" it was for Tati to get her hopes up with the contest and completely drag her in a video... Well, I'd show her "rotten and cruel" - I would have sent her an email about "Important info related to the contest," and attached a picture of my middle finger. She's a dumbass.

CountessOfPerth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CountessOfPerth »

Wait, what was Tati's response?
I'm not in the mood to watch her shoddy "GRWM" videos, and I'm in a part of the country with poor internet service, so Cassie's mom's comments aren't loading but I am DYING to read them. Oh god. Here we go again. Defending our...26? Right, 26 year old daughter...

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Did she delete Tati's comment? I saw the screenshots. Man her fans are disgusting though. Childish rabid enablers that jump on anyone giving her any kind of "criticism". One comment said it'd be nice if she was more adventurous with her makeup and people jumped on it like "SHE'S FINE!". Um, the person was just trying to be helpful and inspire Cassie to do something.

She will never learn and she likes her echo chamber full of enablers who keep patting her ass for her stupid behaviour. She'll never admit she's wrong. She should rename her channel to Cash Cow.

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

because i was working i couldnt watch the video but i've seen a little and all i gotta say is thanks for the chuckle cashie

"i really had a chance at winning" she's literally the exact opposite of the glam life tati promotes
"my channel is probably too big now...it sucks that i was disqualified" GIRL the entitlement is REAL lol cassie is the definition of a slob. what would tati be able to do with her other than stare in disgust and pity.
"maybe she didnt want to buy the plane ticket" she drops money on $100 powders and $700 lip gloss. a plane ticket is 1 ply tissue to her.
"i've never been to california" DID SHE JUST ADMIT SHE WANTED TO GO TO CALI ON SOMEONE ELSES DIME. SHE IS AN EPIC BEGGAR

she literally called tati rotten and cruel lmao no wonder the divine diva snapped at her. in regards to her mother, she needs to take the nipple out of her mouth already :roll:
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

soundofsilence wrote:This may be the last "issue" on everyone's mind considering the drama that went down today...but does anyone else dislike that her tutorial videos have Q&As? It makes the entire video seem very scattered. Cassie is doing her makeup, stops to watch a question on snapchat, gets off topic/back to doing her makeup....then eventually returns to answer the question (which I've forgotten by the time she gets around to it). I just don't like that format...I wish she'd just do her makeup and make separate Q&A videos.
I think that way too. Maybe she feels a GRWM would be boring by itself, but the moving from one subject to another takes away from enjoying videos for me, and I can guess it does for many others too. Maybe she should just to GRWM talking about whatever plus the makeup she's putting on, I mean that does leave a lot of room for more questionable comments from her, but it would be more enjoyable to watch.

Also can I just say (regarding what she tweeted recently)... Why does she think acrylic nails will lessen her picking? I knowww things are different for everyone but I also pick at my skin compulsively, and granted it's gotten better these last years but I've been wearing acrylics for a longer time and I don't see the correlation, having more nails makes it easier to pick in fact, it's only when you have extremely short ones that it becomes more difficult to do it. Maybe I'm getting off topic but in my experience the only thing that can really keep you from picking is willpower. And mind you I'm not saying people that pick can help it, but if you want to pick you'll do it no matter what.

consumerismkills

Post by consumerismkills »

Have you guys seen her Twitter? It's a mess atm. I took screenshots in case she deletes any of this.

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]

The person tweeting her was actually really civil and reasonable but she went off on them :?

consumerismkills

Post by consumerismkills »

Sorry for the double post but jfc will she stop victimising herself and just apologise for how she phrased it. Even a classic Cassie "I'm sorry you feel that way" apology would be better at this point.

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

consumerismkills wrote:Sorry for the double post but jfc will she stop victimising herself and just apologise for how she phrased it. Even a classic Cassie "I'm sorry you feel that way" apology would be better at this point.

Cassie you could have easily only mentioned skin color because really that was the issue at hand. That last tweet makes it sound like she only mentioned the Minnesota shooting for ''not racist'' cookies or some shit. When people can't accept they messed it up you know they don't actually care about the people they ''cry about''.

jpkmwl
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by jpkmwl »

Holy crap she's having a meltdown on twitter right now.

Also watching the GRWM and she's wearing a freaking sweater in JULY. It's hot as balls out right now and she's wearing a freaking SWEATER. Is Minnesota not hot like everywhere else right now???

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

"I cried for them so I'm not racist!" "I cried for them so I can be an ass and get a free pass!" "I get treated the same as PoC because I choose to not get treatment for my scabby arms!"

Wah wah wah wah wah. Also she said the reddit thread is slander. First of all it's libel if it's in written form and secondly most of the reddit thread is based on what she actually said about gutter jobs. :roll:

Also this: [tweet][/tweet]

"I'm sorry that any statements I have made saying that I wish people could love each other were taken negatively." Passive aggressive much? It's not the message, it's the fact you made it about yourself and how you cried and how people shouldn't judge anyone even if they have scabby arms like you do.

Wah wah wah. Sorry Cassie but why are you even doing YT? You need fucking thick skin because there are people who won't like you, and there are people who might nitpick (no pun intended) at shit you do and there will be trolls who will make nasty comments just for fun. Get over it or get a job where you're happy.

"Obviously not that loyal if they'll drop me and not be a mindless minion who will do my bidding and attack anyone who might upset my fragile feelings!"

Also can she stop with the non-apologies? Like her apologies are so shallow and pushing the blame on to other people it's quite disgusting. Take responsibility for once in your damn life.

shihtzu
Learner
Learner

Post by shihtzu »

SHE NEVER FUCKING LEARNS!!!! Get over yourself you self entitled, pathetic, defensive woman!!! (was going to use another word...).
I'm done with her and I'm finally unsubscribing as I've lost any respect I had left for that woman. Absolutely mind-blowing how stubborn and passive aggressive someone can be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

I don't think she's lost it. I think this is the way she always is. People are getting an eyeful on a public medium.

She is disgusting. From the passive aggressive apologies, to bragging about how many subscribers she's getting. She is revolting. Becky should be ashamed she raised this lazy garbage baby.

As for her subscribers, a quick look at social blade shows that the rate of growth of both subscribers and views has declined. She is not growing as fast as she was, not is she getting the same views as she was. For someone like Ca$$hie, that's death.

seawaterings
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by seawaterings »

Honestly I was ready to let go of her comment on snapchat until I read through her Twitter. I cannot believe the level of self-victimizing she is doing. The girl is so passive-aggressive, defensive, and STILL making everything about her even if she says that's not her intention. Where did she learn to apologize? She digs the hole deeper and deeper for herself the more she says "I'm sorry you took it that way" and continues to act like she can do no wrong. It doesn't matter what her intent was when she mentioned marks on skin and the color of people's in the same sentence addressing the tragedies that are happening. I really feel that things wouldn't have blown up the way that they did on her Twitter if she took her head out of her ass and actually made a sincere apology. "I'm sorry that you took what I said the wrong way" vs "I'm sorry that what I said was hurtful" could have made a big difference. This girl just cannot accept responsibility for anything that she might have done wrong.

Whysodelirious
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Whysodelirious »

Long time lurker here.
This girl is rubbing me the wrong way big time. I can't deal.
The whole tati situation was embarrassing and those tweets... UGH.
Her part 2 video has me seething the way she is excusing not being cruelty free by saying it's impossible for a company to be fully cruelty free... no, no it isn't. Stop talking wet girl, you're a fake vegan and think by saying you eat a plant based diet it excuses your claims of being a "better person" I legit hate this human.
She is so gross and dirty looking and STOP DOING TUTORIALS YOU CAN NOT MAKEUP FOR SHIIIIIT.

That is all.

pinkladyalley35
Informer
Informer

Post by pinkladyalley35 »

I had taken a break from watching beauty videos on YouTube. I had just been so disenchanted when I really saw the truth behind most beauty gurus. Around the time I quit watching, I believe Cassie had around 30k subs and I heard about her from Jen Luv's Reviews. She wasn't really someone I had interest in, so I quit watching her even before I stopped watching all other beauty channels. Anyway, I missed makeup videos after awhile and started trying to watch some smaller channels.... hoping to find a few good gurus that hadn't completely sold out. I saw Cassie had over 100k! In my mind i thought "she must be an awesome person, for someone who looks like her, with her lack of makeup skills, she must be a really interesting and kind person to have had such channel growth". So even though I didn't see it, I kept fighting against myself to watch her videos. Now it appears my instincts were correct. She is awful! The whole Tati thing annoys me so bad! Imagine if her subscribers that didn't win a contest of hers acted this "butt-hurt", she would flip! Plus, she acted so sure that she would have been the winner. I am sorry, but surely Tati would have seen her as a "lost cause" and not have picked her. She is so entitled! Then she said that she is "probably disqualified because she has over 100k", but then says that she says that she thinks it's 500k or less. Which is it Cassie?

Oh, well! She won't have the first nor the last successful YouTube channel that leaves me scratching my head wondering what their viewers see!

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

pinkladyalley35 wrote:Then she said that she is "probably disqualified because she has over 100k", but then says that she says that she thinks it's 500k or less. Which is it Cassie?
Did you notice her attitude towards Tati changed once she realised she might still be with a chance of winning?

First it's what Tati did was out of line, then when she realises she's up her butt all "omg but I'd love to meet her we'd be so great!"

I do think Tati is an ass though, like why not just address this asap instead of leaving it hanging so long, but that's a post for another section.

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

The moment she may question herself, Becky runs in and helicopters her and tells her she's right. Now she has an army of minions doing exactly what Becky has done her whole life. This validates her and makes her the vicim, at which point, she's happy to wallow because she's just at the mercy of the haters and it's not her fault.

She is seriously twisted. I'm not sure moving back to Minnesota was positive for her. She's like a 16 year old.

optative
Talker
Talker

Post by optative »

hahaha holy shit, what a mess! yikes.

optative
Talker
Talker

Post by optative »

lol her mom would be THAT mom that if Cassie goes to a job interview and doesn't get the job, she'd be calling the company to ask why the didn't hire her daughter. So embarrassing :rofl:

Also, for the next thread I think we should have a funny title!

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

Becky Enables Ca$$hie - Thrift Thick Part 3

Return to “Thrift Thick”