Thrift Thick Part 2

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thrift Thick Part 2

Post by soundofsilence »

takingouttrash wrote:What. The. Fuck. Is. That. Hair. She looks like she just rolled out of bed to record a video. At least get presentable. She works so hard though right? :roll:

If she uses MUG eyeshadows often and they make her more creative, why doesn't she have different eye looks apart from the video she's reviewing them in?

Are MUG eyeshadows really that good? Cause I wouldn't mind getting some eyeshadows from somewhere to actually do more eye looks myself (I'm lazy) but I don't trust Cassie.

"I had filmed another look but excuses excuses excuses" Yeah okay then...
I bought two matte MUG eyeshadows and a foiled one, and I was not impressed. They creased like crazy shortly after applying (and I used my usual primer). After a few hours it had also completely faded off the lid (probably because it all disappeared into the crease!) I don't get creasing or fading like that with my other eyeshadows. Definitely won't be buying from MUG again. But that is just my experience, many other (non-beauty-gurus) seem to like them. Their premature launches are also really off-putting, and the issues of their ingredients and such just make the whole company seem shady. Overall I don't like the brand.

On that note, I am sick to death of youtubers shilling MUG, and I feel like Cassie is desperately trying to jump on that bandwagon. Do we really need two videos dedicated to MUG? I'm not sure if she's already an affiliate but if not, she must be trying to become one. She may as well contact Marlena directly and sell her soul to the MUG devil in hopes that she'll get whatever monetary scraps she can.

prvocateur
Talker
Talker

Post by prvocateur »

she got these eyeshadows for free and is complaining about shipping not being free lmao, get a job you lazy slob. she was also complaining about not getting coupons in her last video... shut up.

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

If they're a shady company then I might just avoid them then. Not like there's not an abundance of companies bringing out eyeshadows so it won't be difficult.

Yeah she'll complain about anything she has to pay for. She's infuriating.

kisstheknife
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by kisstheknife »

Uhg, I have to unsubscribe to her now, she brought up the job thing in her latest video and was real flippant about it :x Then she says Youtube is her job. Well if youtube is your job you need to treat it like a job! :FU:

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

according to snapchat she ordered a morphe 35o pallete for us you guys :roll:
and she's also boo hooing on snapchat about the shooting in minnesota. she says she doesnt think anyone should be judged for "their color or their marks on their skin" (please tell me shes not comparing the holes in her arms to racism lol)
i would hope her tears are genuine but then again it is cashie (i love whoever thought of that nickname) so maybe she thought about actually having to BUY let's test products and the tears just wouldnt stop after that
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

That thumbnail is awful.

She wants to be a bird. The only bird she'd ever be is a Dodo.

She dotted shit on her face and didn't blend it properly, was that concealer or the BB cream? Before the foundation.

Did she seriously think egg roll wrappers were plant based? "Do egg roll wrappers have eggs in them!?" Jesus Christ. No it's just a quirky name...

And now she's complaining that Tati didn't do her competition and she's probably disqualified cause she's not considered small anymore. Basically whining that she'd be bigger now if Tati did the competition and she won and if you guys hadn't subscribed to her like how dare you. She could be making even less of an effort! Wah wah.

Okay one minute she's throwing shade at Tati and now she's sucking up saying if she did win and still able to it'd be great. Shut up.

Oh my God now she's telling her fans to go and harass Tati in hopes that she might still win because it'd be weird if she did it herself. Fuck off Cassie.

And she didn't answer the question (even though it's apparently coming in the next one) and split the video in to two, for more adsense no doubt.

And comparing racism to people judging her for the marks on the skin is so fucking dumb. Boo hoo people don't accept my scars piss off Cassie. Get treatment and stop whining like your white people problems are comparable to the issues POC face everyday. It's not like someone (like Law Enforcement) would come up and shoot you for having scabs on your arms. Unbelievable.

sylveonplath
Learner
Learner

Post by sylveonplath »

Between Kylie's lip kit, the MUG shadows, and now Morphe, is Cassie's new speciality doing reviews for products a year after the hype for them is over?

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

There are few people (on youtube) I dislike more that Tati, so I was glad to see someone call her out on her shitty behaviour....but then she had to "suck up" to her and urge her followers to badger Tati into submission. :roll: ...really?

shut_up_este
Talker
Talker

Post by shut_up_este »

Watching Cassie beg her viewers to ask Tati on her behalf about the contest made me shudder with second hand embarrassment! What are you a little child that's afraid to ask a grownup something so you encourage someone else to do your bidding for you? That was pathetic. If she really had an issue with this she could contact Tati directly like a grown woman and get to the bottom of it. Her crying on snapchat about the recent tragedy in Minnesota also rubbed me the wrong way. Cassie, you blubbering on snapchat about why we all can't get along isnt really going to help anyone. She didn't specifically discuss what happened or what the social and political climate is like currently that it leads to this kind of violence. Blubbery half coherently on snapchat is what a child would do.

Also all of this stuff about "My channel is too big now.. so i guess ive been disqualified because (of my success).. PUHHHPLEASE.

God she is insufferable. Grow the F##@$% up, man. Also the makeup application was atrocious. She gets the By Terry eyeshadow pencils (for free) smudges a tiny bit on and then proceeds to erase it with her finger and is like ' hmm its not coming across very shimmery on camera'. Yeah - no shit. You have to use enough of anything for it to look good in person let alone on camera.

I'm so over her snarky shitty attitude and piss poor makeup skills.

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

Why does she think she's been disqualified? Tati has written that the contest is pretty much on hold/delayed because she no longer is working with birchbox.
:FU:

takingouttrash
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by takingouttrash »

Because she's got too many subs now to be considered small.

If anyone deserves to win that competition, it's not Cassie. She's just in it for an easy ride.

trematoda
Lurker
Lurker

Post by trematoda »

Umm ok so the actual palette just showed up for like less than 2 minutes, she just touched an eyeshadow. She could have at least mention it's part 1 at the title? And maybe put in By Terry Shadow Stick rather than the Modern Renaissance palette because that was the only reason I clicked on that video.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

And here we go:
(click on the upper left of the picture to zoom)

nina84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nina84 »

I was quite good about her mentioning what happened in Minnesota, but then she said ''or marks on their skin'' and it was like yeah. Racism and having people stare at your scabs are totally the same thing. Ugh. You just had to make it about yourself.

And it's just so counterproductive to act that way about the Tati competition. Of course if you keep being whiny about it you're definitely not going to win.
Last edited by nina84 on Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

I think it's tacky to tell her subs to go bother Tati to pick her. Cassie has enough subs to be disqualified from that competition. She's greedy and should allow a small Youtuber the opportunity for growth.

I used to think she was harmless. Just a lazy, weird, lonely person. The true Cassie is showing herself more and more the more her channel grows. She's entitled, sloppy, greedy, and shameless. She's not ashamed to ask for and receive hand-outs. Wait until she gets her apartment ... The shameless shilling will really begin.

MoJoRo
Learner
Learner

Post by MoJoRo »

nina84 wrote:I was quite good about her mentioning what happened in Minnesota, but then she said ''or marks on their skin'' and it was like yeah. Racism and having people stare at your scabs are totally the same thing. Ugh. You just had to make it about yourself.

And it's just so counterproductive to act that way about the Tati competition. Of course if you keep being whiny about it you're definitely not going to win.
I felt the same way. Why was she comparing racism to her dermatillomania? Everything has to be about her somehow.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Bouledegomme
Learner
Learner

Post by Bouledegomme »

I would LOVE to see Tati choosing Ca$$hie just for giving her a dramatic head-to-toe makeover: full body hot waxing, new haircut, pinup clothes & high heels. THEN, making James play the fashion critic with former Ratatouille Girl in front of the camera. <3

galbi
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by galbi »

it's going downnn in the grwm comments

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
my english sucks but i'm fluent in sarcasm ;)

bathtub_
Learner
Learner

Post by bathtub_ »

I cringed so much at her Snapchat story and her latest video. This girl is ridiculous. She used to be a rather loveable person, when the hell did that change? She's so sneaky and awful these days.

BlackHearted
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BlackHearted »

Wow.

:?

Return to “Thrift Thick”