Thrift Thick Part 2

optative
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thrift Thick Part 2

Post by optative »

Sorry if it was posted before, but what is the reddit thread she was talking about?

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

Moochy wrote:I don't think her minions are smart (gutter job workers who spend their hard earned on stuff for her). They will stick by her. For a while. I suspect she will be the type of YouTuber who will get subscribers based on her old videos and then lose them once they see her new videos and realize what a insufferable c*nt she is.
I think you're right. I haven't been subscribed to her for very long, but it was her older videos that drew me in. It did not take long to realize that she has drastically changed, and her passive-aggressive behaviour is seriously unbearable.

seawaterings
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by seawaterings »

sylveonplath wrote:Unfortunately if you look at the retweets of some of her non-apology, there are lots of people telling Cassie she can do no wrong. Although it's also a lot of young white girls doing it, so maybe they see nothing wrong with what Cassie said because they are equally smothered in their privilege.
I noticed this as well scrolling through the likes in her Twitter. She is so quick to side with people who kiss her ass and tell her she can do no wrong than take a step back and realize that hey, maybe I really did hurt a lot of my subscribers. But no. She sides with the people who call them crazy and blame them for being, in my opinion, rightfully upset. Judging by how defensive and stubborn she got when people pointed out that it wasn't the time to hold hands and sing kumbaya when the topic she was addressing is specifically about violence against black people, she comes across as the type of person who feels entitled to praise for not being a shitty person.

pandachan
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pandachan »

I sometimes watch her videos and lurk here, how can she say she is so broke, she can't afford this or that, while she is traveling to London, Paris and Japan this year?! Also she is so far up MUGs ass, every eyeshadow is now compared to MUG, how great MUG is, even MAC lowered their prices because of MUG etc.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

I googled Reddit and thrift thick and clicked on a link. It's a bunch of people claiming they are "better than those vile people at GG" and the biggest complaint about Cassie is that she uses Summers Eve to wash her vagina. Ok, whatever. They criticize GG so much and feel morally above GG, yet know everything and up-to-date info about everything said here. So they're reading here and going to Reddit to claim GG is vile and "those people aren't evolved past middle school". :roll: Keep reading ... You're no better/worse.

People need to realize that GG is a place people can talk about YouTubers AWAY from the YouTubers social media pages. GG has to be sought out by YouTubers and their faithful followers. I'd rather a place like this exist for gossip than people take it to their YouTube channels.

some1hing
Learner
Learner

Post by some1hing »

Oh my post Idk if I sent it sorry if its gonna be double

So I said Tati edited her comment :( she is such a people pleaser, Cassie did call her rotten its ok to feel the way she felt in the original comment ( i cant do print screens you guys might like to do it :))

Oh yeah and I was wondering is Cassies mom online presence some kind of compensating for the fact that IRL Cassie has to sleep on her dad couch instead of living with her mom....

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

Lol, they are on Reddit and getting uppity. Kids, really?

mookieloo
Informer
Informer

Post by mookieloo »

There are several separate threads about her on that subreddit now, one about the Tati drama, one about the race/skin drama, and one about the gutter jobs.

optative
Talker
Talker

Post by optative »

Cassie must spend a lot of time deleting negative comments. Either that, or her minions are incredibly stupid bc all of the comments on that grwm are of people kissing her ass and talking shit about tati lmao :?

prvocateur
Talker
Talker

Post by prvocateur »

People who are on reddit think theyre better than guru gossipers? Hahahaha, please.
Also Cassie is the one who should apologise, not Tati.
Last edited by prvocateur on Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

optative
Talker
Talker

Post by optative »

Tati edited her comment...

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

Tati should have left her comment. Cassie is going to guilt trip Tati to collab with her somehow anyway. She'll hint until Tati feels guilty and sorry for Cassie. Because we all know Cassie isn't afraid to tell or hint to anyone for a handout.

bitchcakes
Learner
Learner

Post by bitchcakes »

optative wrote:Cassie must spend a lot of time deleting negative comments. Either that, or her minions are incredibly stupid bc all of the comments on that grwm are of people kissing her ass and talking shit about tati lmao :?
Well she DOES spend 70 hours a week on her channel.... ;)

Ugh. That comment she made on Twitter about the people who are unsubbing not being loyal. Does she not have a single person in her life who cares enough to tell her when she's wrong? I know people mess up and say regrettable things, but FFS gain a little introspection and humility to admit that you made a mistake. Nice work living in bubble where you're never wrong about anything, Cassie. Sure that's gonna work out really well for you.

mookieloo
Informer
Informer

Post by mookieloo »

One thing that's bugged me since the original contest time: Cassie, her mom, and fans have all attempted a guilt trip by insisting that Tati is one of her idols. But can anyone find anywhere that she ever mentioned Tati before the contest started? Her original mention of the contest made it sound like she hadn't ever watched Tati's videos before then.

QuePasa
Informer
Informer

Post by QuePasa »

I don't get why she expects loyalty from subscribers. She doesn't know them personally and it isn't like they have a real relationship. I watch YT videos for my own enjoyment, not out of some sense of loyalty to people I have never met and will never meet. It is no different than making a decision whether to watch a particular TV show when, after several seasons, the quality of the show declines. No one would argue viewers are being disloyal to the actors on the show.

These YTers need to get over themselves.

Moochy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Moochy »

Tati is being exceedingly clever here. She is leaving her original comment but adding an over-the-top apology. This makes both Ca$$hie and her minions look like the schoolyard bullies they are. Anyone coming into that thread fresh will read through Tati's original and edited explanation and then see the fury of the minions. It's hilarious.

It also makes Ca$$hie look like a child in that, out of all those who entered, SHE is the one who needed the mammoth explanation and justifications. You so speshal Ca$$hie.

Well played, Tati. You made yourself look halfway decent AND you trolled Ca$$hie and her minion army better than any of us could.

Oh, and as for loyalty, Ca$$hie expects it but never returns it. She can't even remember the names of the gutter job workers who send her sh*t.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

soundofsilence wrote:This may be the last "issue" on everyone's mind considering the drama that went down today...but does anyone else dislike that her tutorial videos have Q&As? It makes the entire video seem very scattered. Cassie is doing her makeup, stops to watch a question on snapchat, gets off topic/back to doing her makeup....then eventually returns to answer the question (which I've forgotten by the time she gets around to it). I just don't like that format...I wish she'd just do her makeup and make separate Q&A videos.
YES YES YES!!! I say that every time she posts one. They are just breeding grounds for her off color comments and insensitivity to the general public. It would be one thing if she could string together coherent thoughts like a normal person. She should learn her lesson and stick to talking about the products... She said she doesn't bring up politics on her channel because it's too polarizing, funny she finds topics equally as polarizing to talk about on her channel and on Twitter. She's so unaware of her own privilege it's comical how it comes out of her mouth.

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

andthensome wrote:
soundofsilence wrote:This may be the last "issue" on everyone's mind considering the drama that went down today...but does anyone else dislike that her tutorial videos have Q&As? It makes the entire video seem very scattered. Cassie is doing her makeup, stops to watch a question on snapchat, gets off topic/back to doing her makeup....then eventually returns to answer the question (which I've forgotten by the time she gets around to it). I just don't like that format...I wish she'd just do her makeup and make separate Q&A videos.
YES YES YES!!! I say that every time she posts one. They are just breeding grounds for her off color comments and insensitivity to the general public. It would be one thing if she could string together coherent thoughts like a normal person. She should learn her lesson and stick to talking about the products... She said she doesn't bring up politics on her channel because it's too polarizing, funny she finds topics equally as polarizing to talk about on her channel and on Twitter. She's so unaware of her own privilege it's comical how it comes out of her mouth.
Yup, you are so right. Every time she starts "chatting" it ends up blowing up in her face. Her little ramble about "cruelty" was just painful. You can't bring up topics like that, or about politics, and not expect it to turn controversial.

I think everyone is entitled to their own opinion and feelings about things, but you should damn well know that expressing them on the internet is like playing with fire. If she is sick of the criticism (which we all know she can't handle) then she really needs to stop talking.

seawaterings
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by seawaterings »

Dear lord, she's finally responding to people on Twitter again. What a fucking train wreck.

ManagingTheMayhem
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ManagingTheMayhem »

I sent her screenshots of death threats, and she said, instead of I'm sorry, I'll deal with it, she said I can't police what people say to you. Pretty much like I'm sorry you took it that way instead of apologizing. I blocked her. I can't handle her stupidness anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
One day I will feel as pretty as my kids think I am. <3

Return to “Thrift Thick”