wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Granna Edit - CapshulWardrobeButNoHeatingInMyFlat Pa

Post by wild4thenight »

sapphirerain wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:I am hankering after a new thread name...
The Butter Face Edit: A Warped Capshul Wardrobe
The Guffaw Edit:Mark said so and so gigglegigglegiggle sweat BO & shit gigglegiggle
OMG the second name killed me! Hahahaha, we have to include ‘The Guffaw Edit’ in the next thread.
another vote for Guffaw! i can make the thread if people want :D

limesmoothie
Lurker
Lurker

Post by limesmoothie »

New 'haul' vid - pretty much an advert for Space NK. Saved you a click, there.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

she needs to ease up on the sunday shampoo. if she washed her hair more than once a week, it wouldn't get as greasy.

no_strings
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by no_strings »

I just have to laugh....errr, I mean guffaw...at the fact that her video a week ago (that has The Edited Life in the title) only has 69k views, yet her haul video yesterday already has 53k.
Gurus are like that friend/partner/family member that you constantly walk on eggshells around, because they get offended at the drop of a hat. The ones you blink at funny and they never speak to you again :tu:

floozyfloo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by floozyfloo »

no_strings wrote:I just have to laugh....errr, I mean guffaw...at the fact that her video a week ago (that has The Edited Life in the title) only has 69k views, yet her haul video yesterday already has 53k.
I honestly don't know why anybody would buy her book to learn how to mold their life to look like hers.
Her life is BLAND. She lives in a grey flat and owns grey furniture and wears the same jeans and t-shirt and shops a lot (online ofc) to make herself feel interesting. She rarely sees anyone other than her husband, doesn't seem overly close with any friends or family (other than the obligated visits every now and then) and harps on and ON about how she's 'getting her shit together'.

The fuck?? Her life lacks so much LIFE. Dear lord I would rather have a mismatched wardrobe and an untidy kitchen bench if it meant I got to enjoy my twenties doing what I wanted without being restricted by 'everything being just so'. I feel that her book is really outdated. The whole 'edited to look perfect' feels very 2 years ago when bloggers were all *minimal*. Tbh if I was almost 30 and still sacrificing a full life for 'looking right' I wouldn't be proud.

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

wild4thenight wrote:
sapphirerain wrote:
Sybil Vane wrote:I am hankering after a new thread name...
The Butter Face Edit: A Warped Capshul Wardrobe
The Guffaw Edit:Mark said so and so gigglegigglegiggle sweat BO & shit gigglegiggle
OMG the second name killed me! Hahahaha, we have to include ‘The Guffaw Edit’ in the next thread.
another vote for Guffaw! i can make the thread if people want :D
NEW THREAD

continue here...

viewtopic.php?f=587&t=34275

Return to “The Anna Edit”