The Anna Edit / ViviannaDoesNothingInHerDressingGown Part 4

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Anna Edit / ViviannaDoesNothingInHerDressingGown Par

Post by TheChemist »

Her instastory of her opening Lily’s book box shows a note which says ‘your turn..’ on the bottom which I can only assume means ‘your turn next’ and she’s writing a book

holly golightly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by holly golightly »

TheChemist wrote:Her instastory of her opening Lily’s book box shows a note which says ‘your turn..’ on the bottom which I can only assume means ‘your turn next’ and she’s writing a book
To be honest, I was surprised that Lily had a book deal before Anna. Anna has more of a schtick than Lily, with the whole "edit"/capsule wardrobe/organisation thing.

Any ideas for titles? I'm leaning towards "An Edited Life" or something like that :roll:

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

Oh dear god no :(

Next thread title - The Granna Edit - Desperate Dan-na and her slack jawed guffaw

katizim
Lurker
Lurker

Post by katizim »

I really think Anna will release a book about organisation. Along the lines of 'Cordially Invited', but instead of tips on how to throw (entirely pointless) parties, it'll be about organising your life, capsule wardrobes, budgeting etc. (with a free pull-out pro and cons list for putting the heating on!)

I reckon it'll be announced when the hype of Lily's book dies down.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Lamour88
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Lamour88 »

katizim wrote:I really think Anna will release a book about organisation. Along the lines of 'Cordially Invited', but instead of tips on how to throw (entirely pointless) parties, it'll be about organising your life, capsule wardrobes, budgeting etc. (with a free pull-out pro and cons list for putting the heating on!)

I reckon it'll be announced when the hype of Lily's book dies down.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
No doubt in my mind tbh... I personally believe they got book deals around the same time, and they're just spacing things out. Anna's book will come out around the fall, in time for Christmas shopping.

I think that's part of the reason that Anna is making a show of reading books lol.

Post by Guest »

If this organisational book comes out towards the end of the year and proves to be more successful, Lily will be seething she didn't get that slot in time for Christmas/Holiday sales ;)

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

Ombre_so_over wrote:Oh dear god no :(

Next thread title - The Granna Edit - Desperate Dan-na and her slack jawed guffaw
Love the granna edit.
How about that but The Granna Edit - Key pieces in my Capshul but no heating in my flat

eriathwen_
Learner
Learner

Post by eriathwen_ »

Anna’s latest Instagram story - her version of wine is half a measure in a pint of tap water.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

eriathwen_ wrote:Anna’s latest Instagram story - her version of wine is half a measure in a pint of tap water.

ooh even her wine is diluted.... i mean, edited Image

horrorparties
Lurker
Lurker

Post by horrorparties »

How many times can this woman show us how to make applesauce, chili and date energy balls? Enough already :roll:

Ombre_so_over
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Ombre_so_over »

^ I know. SNORE. She has been recycling content for years now and it's insulting.

marycontrary
Learner
Learner

Post by marycontrary »

Seriously annoying that she calls herself 'naughty' for putting in a DASH of maple syrup into that applesauce, and eating ONE SLICE of bread with *shock* *horror* BUTTER!

Are people really this strict with their diets!? So depressing!!!!!

rustandust
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by rustandust »

oh god she literally made the same food and gushed about it the same way. wore the same coloured eyeshadow -- so what if it's from a new palette? is going to watch queer eye for the second time just cos mark had to hear it from another person to believe it's a good show. do something different for god's sake!!

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

She looks nice in her new Instagram pic as she’s not doing that awful guffaw

Post by Guest »

TheChemist wrote:She looks nice in her new Instagram pic as she’s not doing that awful guffaw
True... She can't seem to post much without referring to her latest Netflix obsession though, it's like she hasn't got much else going on in her life. Not surprised Mark is bored with it if we are, lol.

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

that beet apple soup looked heinous - but it was the only new thing in the video.

how weird that mark didn't listen to his wife about a show she liked, but listens to her friend's friend's boyfriend about it. is he worried that watching queer eye is effeminate or something? he had to get a man's word about it... fucking weird.

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

daddyoh wrote:that beet apple soup looked heinous - but it was the only new thing in the video.

how weird that mark didn't listen to his wife about a show she liked, but listens to her friend's friend's boyfriend about it. is he worried that watching queer eye is effeminate or something? he had to get a man's word about it... fucking weird.
That beet apple "soup" made me throw up in my mouth :? :? :? How could anyone have that as a MEAL is beyond me. Also, why does she have to meal prep as if her life is so hard.. You work from home, you have all the time in the world to make separate lunched AND dinners... Why force yourself to eat soups and chilis all day every day, week after week after week :?

I also found the comment about Mark a bit weird.. But then I remembered that Anna practically forced herself to like a glossier perfume just because it's glossier :roll:
BANNED

:hugs:

Post by Guest »

What the hell is "mill" prepping. Also I have Glossier Lidstar in Fawn and it isn't particularly shimmery. It is very subtle and works well for this 40 something on the 8.30 school run.

Sybil Vane
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sybil Vane »

sophieimogen wrote:What the hell is "mill" prepping.
Meal prepping ;)
Her speech impediment aka The Guffaw Curse makes her pronounce things quite... differently, shall we say (capshool wardrobe) ;)

koalah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by koalah »

Why would anyone want to watch her meal prep or cook anything? It's not even her recipes. Even on 2x speed it was taking forever.

Return to “The Anna Edit”