SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: SponsoredBreakwithAlimony Part 5

Post by GreatOdds88 »

And whatever "procedure" she's going to get Is all tax deductible.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

Also, was it necessary for Parker to go to the consultation with her? That's just weird to me. She's just building up whatever procedure this is and making it into a huge deal. Cue the iron infusion aka "chemo iron" and colposcopy aka "cutting my cervix off worst pain everrrr" vibes. :roll: I agree it'll be something like coolsculpting, fillers, miradry, etc.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

She’s been mentioning her “leather belly” a lot lately. That’s my guess. She doesn’t do anything that is not calculated.

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

Do they live together or not? She always says "our" this or that...pretty fast -I wonder what her parents think, they seem like conservative people...also, her new table is decent but she needs to get rid of those ugly placemats.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

i_just_cant wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:03 am
Also, was it necessary for Parker to go to the consultation with her? That's just weird to me. She's just building up whatever procedure this is and making it into a huge deal. Cue the iron infusion aka "chemo iron" and colposcopy aka "cutting my cervix off worst pain everrrr" vibes. :roll: I agree it'll be something like coolsculpting, fillers, miradry, etc.
Well, she already threatened with making a while series out of it. My bet is on botox.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

Wait, are ALL her crappy restaurant meals tax deductible??!! I have no idea what's an allowed write-off for taxes via YouTube. I wonder if she's actually able to do that. This may be why she eats nothing but low-quality processed restaurant food rather than cooking real food at home like a so-called chef is supposed to.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

SatanMadeMeDoIt wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 9:27 pm
i_just_cant wrote:
Well, she already threatened with making a while series out of it. My bet is on botox.
I get botox, and it's literally a 30 second procedure. She wouldn't be able to drag that out for a video. Yeah, the leather belly mentions are quite common lately. I used to work for a plastic surgeon, so I'm thinking of things that are multi-procedural. A laser therapy to remove the tattoos she now hates on her body is also something to consider.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

Or she could, ya know, go to the gym regularly and stop eating absolute garbage every day! I'm not opposed to cosmetic procedures at ALL, but her main problem is lack of exercise and shitty nutrition. Maybe now that she moved her treadmill into her dog room she'll actually use it? If she's hoping coolsculpting will be a magic fix for her belly, she's crazy.

Dani will be able to drag anything out into a series. Laser tattoo removal is a good thought. Other facial laser treatments maybe? I 100% doubt she's actually going under the knife for anything.

SatanMadeMeDoIt
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SatanMadeMeDoIt »

You’re underestimating her ability to drag a subject on and on, and make a huge deal out of a fart. :D
But yeah, now that some of you mention it, she has being “casually” repeating her extra skin. She is not even overweight, she is just lazy. With a little bit of self discipline she could tone her muscles and have a better shape, but she is just a wimp, used to not put so much effort and taking the easy way out.

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

I got the impression that the treadmill was for the dogs. Put a dog on one at a time to get their exercise since we know she doesn't walk her dogs.

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

^ Omg. I bet you're right. So sad!

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

I thought it was strange she had the treadmill facing the wall rather than the window. That would drive me crazy.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

The paint color in the new room is terrible, and purple is my favorite color.

She spent $3000 on a guest bed. Yikes.

She has so many shoes.

Zebra Stripes
Debater
Debater

Post by Zebra Stripes »

Her room is SO UGLY. Also the multiple times that she said "lookit" at the start of this vlog....that vernacular tho ;)

i_just_cant
Debater
Debater

Post by i_just_cant »

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/fuo/d ... 95580.html

Here's her bed frame listing lol. Why didnt she just move it upstairs? Was the king size bed her and her ex's bed?

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I don't know why she is complaining about not having a kitchen. She always orders her junky food from restaurants or eats out. I guess her Hello Fresh contract was due to expire unless she figured something out. Gotta keep that sponsorship because her content certainly won't bring in any funds!

Justsaying2019
Talker
Talker

Post by Justsaying2019 »

Zebra Stripes wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 8:40 am
Her room is SO UGLY. Also the multiple times that she said "lookit" at the start of this vlog....that vernacular tho ;)
Yeah, her color schemes throughout her house are so random....that bright teal color in her dining room now office is hideous and that lavender room is ugly too. I don't know what she was thinking when she picked her colors out when they built her house. Also, does she explain WHY she moved downstairs?? I for one wouldn't want to be that far from my children. If they cry in the night etc I want to be near their room not make them treck downstairs to find me. I hope things work out with Parker because he is the one with friends and a social life outside of the YouTube world. Oh and when she does that slurpee laugh ugh...

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

why do her lips always look so sore red and cracked??

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

How can this guy stand her ugliness?

vegasazhure
Informer
Informer

Post by vegasazhure »

Josie888 wrote:
i_just_cant wrote:
I think he's just the kind of guy who is very supportive of everything she does and wants to be with her. He seems like a really wonderful man to me.
My hubby is a wonderful supportive man and he doesn’t go with me to any thing like that because I’m an adult. Dani, on the other hand needs to be coddled.

Parker is definitely moving/moved in. She’s using the remodeling excuse to slide it under the radar, by my guess is that she wants to transition into one of those cute YouTube families who vlog and go on brand trips. Her boys and Parker’s girls will end up “accidentally” on camera regardless of what the ex’s want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelheaded hipsters burning for the ancient heavenly connection to the starry dynamo in the machinery of night - Ginsberg

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”