coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: coffeebreakwithdani Part 4

Post by tar »

I don’t know anyone who uses makeup as she does. (Not a compliment). Who tries so hard to sound well-
educated as she does. (She fails terribly). The clothing she picks is not good for her. However, she’s being
herself. Look how far that has gotten her in life. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

She’s doing so well. (Sarcasm). :lol!: :lol!:

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by SdAlejandra »

How many times has she been on those “no _____ kicks”? She tried no sugar and lasted... what? 2 days? Only to end up at In&Out.

She is just radical when making decisions- no wonder she can’t stick to them.

*No more dating! (2 weeks later... you guiseeeee, so I went on this date).

*No more sugar! (2 days later... you guiseeeee, I’m eating 2 cheeseburgers again).

I don find it hard to believe that as a “foodie/chef” she feeds not only herself but HER KIDS the way she does. There are so many working mothers who still manage to come home and cook nutritious meals for their kids. It’s actually sad, I wonder if the dad knows about this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

She needs to watch Laura in the Kitchen on YouTube. She has over 1300 recipes free to watch. Everything is homemade, not processed food like Dani makes. Laura even feeds her kid homemade icecream!! No real chef/"foodie" eats Oreo cookies and needs to buy her meals from a food prep company every single day.

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

GreatOdds88 wrote:She needs to watch Laura in the Kitchen on YouTube. She has over 1300 recipes free to watch. Everything is homemade, not processed food like Dani makes. Laura even feeds her kid homemade icecream!! No real chef/"foodie" eats Oreo cookies and needs to buy her meals from a food prep company every single day.
I agree about the Hello Fresh stuff, but I have a chef in my family and he loves junk food more than most people haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker

Post by SdAlejandra »

There’s nothing wrong with indulging in some junk food! With all her health problems though, you would think she would focus more on nutrition. All I’m saying is for a “chef” she hasn’t really shown off her skills aside from cutting cantaloupe and making soup.

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker

Post by SdAlejandra »

HER LEGS....... Has she been self tanning? Or are these results from tanning with coconut oil???

hnelson1443
Learner
Learner

Post by hnelson1443 »

SdAlejandra wrote:Image

HER LEGS....... Has she been self tanning? Or are these results from tanning with coconut oil???

That's not even tan anymore. Her legs look black and like they dont be long to her body. I really hope it's lighting.

ici
Learner
Learner

Post by ici »

hnelson1443 wrote:

That's not even tan anymore. Her legs look black and like they dont be long to her body. I really hope it's lighting.

....isn’t she wearing black tights or am I crazy?

jizzkhalifa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jizzkhalifa »

HOLY SHIT HER FUCKING LEGS.

Even her dog is thinking "Get me out of here. Before this bitch turns into a leather couch."

Sorry to randomly intrude, lol. I've never posted on any of her threads but I used to watch her videos years ago but completely forgot about her until I saw this picture. Why do airheads like her insist on doing unnecessary shit to their poor animals? Who knows whether that lipstick could have a negative effect on her dog or stain the dogs fur. Even if it's "safe" my question is still WHY? Are you that vain that you have to use a living, breathing, being as a prop for your stupid selfie? It's just like the people who dye their dogs fur. I understand they make safe dyes for them, but again, it's just so unnecessary. I can guarantee that your dog is perfectly content with their natural fur color.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

GreatOdds88 wrote:She probably has had such bad luck with men due to her body odor problem. She talks about it all the time. That's not good, and it's indicative of a systemic problem. She needs to eliminate gluten from her body completely, and not just occasionally. Gluten can affect you in ways you have no idea. It's been linked to all sorts of problems besides gastrointestinal ones like bipolar, schizophrenia, mood disorders, sleep disturbances, etc. It's worth a try. Given the amount of junk food she buys/eats, she probably won't be able to do it. It's not all about your weight, Dani. Get yourself healthy, and you may notice you smell better.
She reads here more than I do, lol. In her new empties video, she says, "I swear I smell good"

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker

Post by SdAlejandra »

I’m not sure if those are black tights. Who wears black tights with a summer dress? Then again, this is Dani we’re talking about lol. I’m sure she’ll address it in a future video since she’s a regular on this board and loves to clarify things for us.

Yeah, poor doggie. We know she’s not a responsible pet owner though, she doesn’t even have the decency to walk them even though it’s a basic necessity for them :(

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker

Post by SdAlejandra »

Since she loves cowboy boots and dresses Image

Cheekyheaven
Informer
Informer

Post by Cheekyheaven »

She's concerned that her views are down, yet the next three videos she posts are 1) a sponsored video, 2) a haul video where everything she bought she's talked about before, and 3) an empties video where she only has products that she's talked about before. Yea, really putting in that effort to churn out quality beauty videos there.

jMC125
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jMC125 »

The boot wore it better.

SdAlejandra
Talker
Talker

Post by SdAlejandra »

jMC125 wrote:The boot wore it better.
Lol, I’m dying. The boot wore it so much better!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Her body is three different colors.
Face is one color; Arms are another color and her legs are a completely a different very deep color.

Interesting.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

SdAlejandra wrote:
jMC125 wrote:The boot wore it better.
Lol, I’m dying. The boot wore it so much better!!

:yup: The boot wore it so much better.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

It's so funny that she listed Chef Instructor turned Influencer on her Instagram page. She taught Home Ec to high school kids. Imagine her parents spending all that money on her to go to college, then culinary school, then nutritionist school, and now gets paid to lie about makeup thru sponsorships. How insulting for them!!

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

I just watched her dog video. Besides the fact that she was annoying as usual and kept asking her dog questions, twice in a row, then waited for him to "answer", I'm more interested in the fact that she said she'd had some sort of break down and had to "run away to Europe" for a while before she got married. WHAT? She states over and over again that her family was poor growing up, yet she somehow scrapes together money to live in Spain for months??

RoseNylund
Learner
Learner

Post by RoseNylund »

GreatOdds88 wrote:I just watched her dog video. Besides the fact that she was annoying as usual and kept asking her dog questions, twice in a row, then waited for him to "answer", I'm more interested in the fact that she said she'd had some sort of break down and had to "run away to Europe" for a while before she got married. WHAT? She states over and over again that her family was poor growing up, yet she somehow scrapes together money to live in Spain for months??
I would take every story about her past with a grain of salt. She's been caught multiple times lying about her upbringing and her marriage.

Return to “CoffeeBreakwithDani”