Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

clothesencounters PART 4

Post by baconandeggs »

thank you assthetic for making this video
[youtube][/youtube]

do you think she'll do a giveaway at 2 mill? she's been basically begging for subscribers lately

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Re: clothesencounters PART 4

Post by baconandeggs »

YESSSSS SHE IS BEGGING FOR SUBSCRIBERS!!! she just followed the train of everyone else on youtube calling their fanbase a certain name but doesn't even care to show that she CARES and VALUES her subscribers in any fashion.

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

begging for subscribers? wow, too low.
because you're boring, Jen

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

I must've missed it, how was jenn begging for subs?

BunnyTheDude
Talker
Talker

Post by BunnyTheDude »

Lolokwow wrote:I must've missed it, how was jenn begging for subs?
Well, not begging, but asking at the beginning of each video to PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, HIT THE BUTTON!

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

that might explain all the collabs with sophie and weylie ...... and even an upcoming one with wengie

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

Does she still have that horrible App she was pushing? It was basically just pix of her.

seaworthy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seaworthy »

BunnyTheDude wrote:
Lolokwow wrote:I must've missed it, how was jenn begging for subs?
Well, not begging, but asking at the beginning of each video to PLEASE SUBSCRIBE, HIT THE BUTTON!
that counts as begging in my books lol. i gotta say i am amused by all the segues she started coming up with to say PLEASE SUBSCRIBE in different ways...i think it's been almost a year since she first expressed "i know it's ambitious but i want to hit 2m subs by [date]" on camera as a goal? it seems that many of her earlier subscribers are peacing out

sqm
Talker
Talker

Post by sqm »

seaworthy wrote:that counts as begging in my books lol. i gotta say i am amused by all the segues she started coming up with to say PLEASE SUBSCRIBE in different ways...i think it's been almost a year since she first expressed "i know it's ambitious but i want to hit 2m subs by [date]" on camera as a goal? it seems that many of her earlier subscribers are peacing out
If I had subscribed to her channel only for fashion videos (which a lot of early subscribers probably did because that used to be the main focus of the channel) I would've probably unsubscribed by now as well tbh

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

lol, she's never done a giveaway. I don't think she'll start now. She's probably selling all the PR stuff she gets tbh

IWatchTooMuchYT
Stalker
Stalker

Post by IWatchTooMuchYT »

Hi! Long time stalker of this thread, finally decided to join and get my snark on.

Do you think Jenn photoshops her instagram images to make herself thinner? I sometimes feel like what she wears looks so flattering on instagram and then not so much on video. Then again maybe she knows her angles.

happygolucky
Talker
Talker

Post by happygolucky »

I think she does photoshop herself thinner (legs maybe) but not much in the face because she looks the same, i'll give her that. Most of her clothes are not flattering on her at ALL. High waisted pants and crop tops look so so bad on her, especially crop tops and high waisted shorts, they make her torso disappear.

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

asap_celine wrote:lol, she's never done a giveaway. I don't think she'll start now. She's probably selling all the PR stuff she gets tbh
she might do that. i know her ig friends sell the free clothes they get

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

IWatchTooMuchYT wrote:Hi! Long time stalker of this thread, finally decided to join and get my snark on.

Do you think Jenn photoshops her instagram images to make herself thinner? I sometimes feel like what she wears looks so flattering on instagram and then not so much on video. Then again maybe she knows her angles.
She uses a very wide angle lens to make herself look thinner. I bet she photoshops too. There was one photo I saw of Steph and Jenn (I think it was on Steph's insta) and compared to their bodies, their feet looked gigantic. Whenever I see tagged photos of Jenn with fans, her face looks a lot wider and chubbier.

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Post by okitsune »

asap_celine wrote:
IWatchTooMuchYT wrote:Hi! Long time stalker of this thread, finally decided to join and get my snark on.

She uses a very wide angle lens to make herself look thinner. I bet she photoshops too. There was one photo I saw of Steph and Jenn (I think it was on Steph's insta) and compared to their bodies, their feet looked gigantic. Whenever I see tagged photos of Jenn with fans, her face looks a lot wider and chubbier.
That's exactly what I was thinking! It could very much be because of the lens she uses
Image :love2:

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow »

Is the title of her newest video weird to anyone else or just me? I know a lot of girls refer to their bf's/finance as their "man" but for video purposes wouldn't titling it "Finance" or "Boyfriend" be better for clicks? I noticed she's also been renaming a few of her videos like the art one.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

Lolokwow wrote:Is the title of her newest video weird to anyone else or just me? I know a lot of girls refer to their bf's/finance as their "man" but for video purposes wouldn't titling it "Finance" or "Boyfriend" be better for clicks? I noticed she's also been renaming a few of her videos like the art one.
I think it would've been better if she had said "my fiance" instead of "my man". Let me know how the video upholds. I don't watch her "style" videos.

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

smh ben dresses her better than she can dress herself

seaworthy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by seaworthy »

assthetic wrote:smh ben dresses her better than she can dress herself
i had no expectations for Ben's picks going into the video but I have to say he did a decent job. i think if those outfits were adequately accessorized they would actually look a lot like her style from college days

Beachbodybitch
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Beachbodybitch »

Totally off topic but I feel like jenn is so immature like if you see those random tweets of hers she sounds like a fucking middle schooler lol. It's kinda sad, I feel like Ben is like p

Return to “Jenn Im”