clothesencounters part 3

ReiRei
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: clothesencounters part 3

Post by ReiRei »

toadette wrote:
apeach wrote:also, someone commented that this was the best video from jenn and she replied "thank you so much for this comment. i don't know why i'm tearing up while reading this. these days i've just been wanting to try and push myself to make content that i truly want to create regardless of the criticism. some days it's hard to shift through the comments and have people pick you apart..." :?
I feel bad about the fact that Jenn obviously can't take anything that's not 100% positive too well (some personalities are like that) while being on the internet but surely she knows that no one is 'picking her apart'??? Like her comment section is 10000x nicer than most other youtubers'.
wow her life is just sooo hard :roll:

sqm
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by sqm »

apeach wrote:also, someone commented that this was the best video from jenn and she replied "thank you so much for this comment. i don't know why i'm tearing up while reading this. these days i've just been wanting to try and push myself to make content that i truly want to create regardless of the criticism. some days it's hard to shift through the comments and have people pick you apart..." :?
Hah! What the fuck :?

baconandeggs
Informer
Informer

Post by baconandeggs »

jenn tryna be relatable by saying the sash was expensive [which it is] ($60) when that maxi dress from her other video was $400.. and u drive a mercedes girl... who r u trying to fool

dramabitch
Informer
Informer

Post by dramabitch »

baconandeggs wrote:jenn tryna be relatable by saying the sash was expensive [which it is] ($60) when that maxi dress from her other video was $400.. and u drive a mercedes girl... who r u trying to fool
shes wayyyy past the relatable phase. she no longer thrifts for cool and cheap finds and only wears designer things. which is fine, soph does it but dont try to front """relatable""""

ReiRei
Informer
Informer

Post by ReiRei »

apeach wrote:"if you think you can do a better job, don't just say it. do it. words are meaningless without actions."

she tweeted that. lmao girl really can't take any criticisms. :rofl: :rofl:
If I did I would be copying her so....

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater

Post by Thisisridic »

I'll pass on doing what she does, I don't really want my life to become materialistic and shallow... I'm fine with my corporate job and I think it's more meaningful to become successful on my own terms versus relying on my fanbase. :D

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I saw a blurry photo of Jen's new tattoo, it looks like a zip code in case she gets lost in the streets or something.

likefrylikefry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by likefrylikefry »

cause number tattoos on your arm are a great idea

NeverEnoughLipsticks
Learner
Learner

Post by NeverEnoughLipsticks »

Callan wrote:I saw a blurry photo of Jen's new tattoo, it looks like a zip code in case she gets lost in the streets or something.
The one on her elbow? She got Ben's birth year and he got her's (opposite arm) lolz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWoa0WZFiKP ... nboytattoo

hanaemii
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by hanaemii »

likefrylikefry wrote:cause number tattoos on your arm are a great idea
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZvvwaevMHsY/ ... o+nazi.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>2</span><span>.</span><span>bp</span><span>.</span><span>blogspot</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/-</span><span>ZvvwaevMHsY</span><span>/</span><span>TowbSYlnSxI</span><span>/</span><span>AAAAAAAAANU</span><span>/</span><span>pjrYlvfK8Hk</span><span>/</span><span>s1600</span><span>/</span><span>magneto</span><span>+</span><span>nazi</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I was thinking the same thing! It's such a weird tattoo to get.. I mean... did you learn nothing in history class? And yet Jen wants us to think she's smart and cultured.. :?
BANNED

:hugs:

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

NeverEnoughLipsticks wrote:
Callan wrote:I saw a blurry photo of Jen's new tattoo, it looks like a zip code in case she gets lost in the streets or something.
The one on her elbow? She got Ben's birth year and he got her's (opposite arm) lolz

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWoa0WZFiKP ... nboytattoo
Omg lol, she will love it when she's 80, a daily reminder of their age.

toadette
Talker
Talker

Post by toadette »

Honestly I've been binge watching her old tag videos... that's how you know her recent content has been repetitive, I'm missing when she did friggin tags for crying out loud

Thisisridic
Debater
Debater

Post by Thisisridic »

I mean...she's still in her 20's so it prob doesn't matter much..but can you imagine being 37 and just having the whole world know you're 37? I get that she can be like "I'm so progressive, age doesn't matter blah blah blah" but still.... especially with her career, would her viewers follow her oh-so-perf world when she is 37? o____O especially with her current quality of content.

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

Thisisridic wrote:I mean...she's still in her 20's so it prob doesn't matter much..but can you imagine being 37 and just having the whole world know you're 37? I get that she can be like "I'm so progressive, age doesn't matter blah blah blah" but still.... especially with her career, would her viewers follow her oh-so-perf world when she is 37? o____O especially with her current quality of content.
I don't think it matters tbh. She looks young for her age already, and I guess by then she'll be a mommy vlogger so it won't matter to her either way.

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

Post by Saturnangela7878 »

THere's nothing wrong about being 37 so long as you're proud what you've accomplished or how much you've grown over the years. But this girl is already falling behind among her 27??? Year old peers when it comes to life experiences because she lives this cushy life and she thinks she's hardworking when she's not. I think she used to be more articulate in her older videos which is sad since it's not like she has an excuse like she learned a new language. she doesn't have to deal with stress and challenges that people among her age face since they don't have a cushy job that requires 10 hours of labor a week? I'm just estimating but it's clearly not 40 hours .

The way she reacts to criticism is so pathetic. I just get the impression that she's entitled and lazy and worst all completely unaware of that she is.

This reminds me of this ridiculously stupid and sheltered youtuber who wore circle lenses for a ridiculous number of hours and damaged her sight. It took her years to stop because she was vain and dumb. there was an amazing post on this other forum

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/ ... ent=223363

That vlog was boring and I don't understand her obsession with mom jeans and why does she only wear cheap looking dresses.

kmgg
Learner
Learner

Post by kmgg »

Saturnangela7878 wrote:THere's nothing wrong about being 37 so long as you're proud what you've accomplished or how much you've grown over the years. But this girl is already falling behind among her 27??? Year old peers when it comes to life experiences because she lives this cushy life and she thinks she's hardworking when she's not. I think she used to be more articulate in her older videos which is sad since it's not like she has an excuse like she learned a new language. she doesn't have to deal with stress and challenges that people among her age face since they don't have a cushy job that requires 10 hours of labor a week? I'm just estimating but it's clearly not 40 hours .

The way she reacts to criticism is so pathetic. I just get the impression that she's entitled and lazy and worst all completely unaware of that she is.

This reminds me of this ridiculously stupid and sheltered youtuber who wore circle lenses for a ridiculous number of hours and damaged her sight. It took her years to stop because she was vain and dumb. there was an amazing post on this other forum

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/ ... ent=223363

That vlog was boring and I don't understand her obsession with mom jeans and why does she only wear cheap looking dresses.
I see Taylor R is living the same sheltered sugar life, just less doll-like nowadays. It would be so interesting to see this crop of beauty/"lifestyle" vloggers age and what they'll be up to because not every one of them will be interesting mommy vloggers either. There might just be an influx of babies growing up under the "spotlight" of YouTube the next decadeImage

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Saturnangela7878
Informer
Informer

Post by Saturnangela7878 »

By The way is her new vlog sponsored??

telephone
Informer
Informer

Post by telephone »

She changed the title of her Art lookbook, lol. It went from all caps clickbaity I MADE OUTFITS OUT OF WORKS OF ART to something more subdued, dignified, and accurate.

telephone
Informer
Informer

Post by telephone »

apeach wrote:watched her latest vlog and i actually like how the video was filmed. the footage was very flowy, steady and smooth, i wonder how ben managed to film it like that? did he use something else instead of holding the camera directly in his hands? it will be good if her apartment tour was filmed that way instead of the horrible shakey camera.
i read in the comments that they just got a new glider, which is how they were able to film so smoothly.

asap_celine
Informer
Informer

Post by asap_celine »

apeach wrote:watched her latest vlog and i actually like how the video was filmed. the footage was very flowy, steady and smooth, i wonder how ben managed to film it like that? did he use something else instead of holding the camera directly in his hands? it will be good if her apartment tour was filmed that way instead of the horrible shakey camera.

her braided pigtails makes her look childish.
It was an improvement, but I still didn't enjoy it. Her vlog still consisted of 5 second clips of the events she attended, so it still looked like she threw a bunch of clips together. Sucks for Ben that he had to spend most of the trip filming the brand trip FOR HER. The way he filmed it reminded me of the collab at Joshua Tree with Sophia, Weylie, and Jenn.

Return to “Jenn Im”