Alexandrea Garza Part 3

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Alexandrea Garza Part 3

Post by buttaface561 »

Tool, tool, tool...she's 10.5 weeks, some tools on the vlog are commenting "I knew I saw a baby bump..." No, you didn't.

She's still eating fake sugar, Sprite Zero, that AWFUL dannon yogurt to name a couple off the top of my head...the nail dipping required the removal of her gels with acetone...tool, tool, tool

HereForTea
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by HereForTea »

She just had to beat Mallory to it. You know... since she needs to be the center of attention.

meow13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by meow13 »

It seems too early to announce publicly...at least wait a couple more weeks. I understand telling family but the entire internet seems like a no no. It just makes me feel icky that when they think of this baby all they see are $$$ and adding more interesting content to their boring channel. Also, forseeing that Alex is going to be one of those annoying pregnant chicks who complains about everything.... :roll:

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

Need to start cashing in on the pregnancy sponsorships and advertising as soon as possible!!

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

I feel like all they think about is buying cute clothes for the baby and maternity photo shoots. Not being covered in spit up and poop, never sleeping again, and having zero time to do anything for yourself like ever again.

Yeah I'm kind of side eyeing her decision to continue consuming so much artificial sweetener during pregnancy, as well as the manicures and all that.

How do you know she's 10.5 weeks? She said she's at the end of the first tri I thought? Second tri starts at 13w. Either way it does seem early to announce to the world.

And speaking of announcing my god that announcement video was so OTT manufactured & cringeworthy.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

HereForTea wrote:She just had to beat Mallory to it. You know... since she needs to be the center of attention.

Yes exactly! You know this was Michaels time to shine she wanted to beat Mallory to pregnancy so bad. Now he won't get any for years until she needs another boost in views LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

Also DP but if she get the same or even fewer views and traffic on her channel (be cause she's annoying as hell) she's gonna be so mad. Her video already has 106 dislikes. Probably because the announcement was so stupid

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Omg I cringed so hard watching the announcement video. The dancing(?) and all around awkwardness was sooo bad :?

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

that so-called dancing in the beginning of the vlog was so awkward. i can't wait for the baby to dirty all her precious light furniture, carpets, and walls. she can barely take care of colbie im gonna LOVE watching her try to take care of her kid.

SamsoniteIWasWayOff
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SamsoniteIWasWayOff »

I just feel so bad for Colby (who I swear she's been calling a Cody recently.) He will never be looked at again. He should just go to her parent's where he'd have a friend.

NorCalGal16
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by NorCalGal16 »

Great. :roll: Like the world needs another sissyboy and pre-madonna. Mallory is going to be a phenomenal mother compared that witch. I might also add that poor kid will most certainly be a hairy mess. :rofl:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

They are so going to be in for a shock.

I do think it's too early to announce.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

^^ I agree it seems too early.

She's cradling a Diet Coke gut at this stage, not a baby bump

iloveeyoursmile
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by iloveeyoursmile »

she'll be blaming all her weight gain and shitty eating habits on the baby. this baby will be the spawn of satan once he/she grows up. with parents like alex and michelle its going to be hard not to grow up a narcissistic, materialistic child.

buttaface561
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by buttaface561 »

PI88NK wrote:^^ I agree it seems too early.

dying! :rofl:

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

Ya wtf is she cupping in the videos, her labia? there is hardly a bump at all at that stage.

All I could of was how staged her entire life is that she has to put out that production of a video to announce to her "online friends" that she was pregnant, like the sitting on the counter "reading" a book with her husband. :roll:

I mean good for her that she's pregnant if she wanted to be, now they've held each other down for good.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

They filmed a video on "the story of how they found out she was pregnant" let me guess...they've announced to everyone they were trying and she peed on a stick every single day. WOW! who woulda thought

Alkaer0929
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Alkaer0929 »

PI88NK wrote:^^ I agree it seems too early.

Yeah does she realize the baby is still pretty small at this point? No one has a legitimate bump in the first tri. Or even early second tri.

PI88NK
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by PI88NK »

I think in the vlog she said it was like 3.5 cm if I recall. Don't wanna give her another view but yeah....she looks dumb as hell doing that lol

Post by Guest »

smashthebox wrote:Ya wtf is she cupping in the videos, her labia? there is hardly a bump at all at that stage.

All I could of was how staged her entire life is that she has to put out that production of a video to announce to her "online friends" that she was pregnant, like the sitting on the counter "reading" a book with her husband. :roll:

I mean good for her that she's pregnant if she wanted to be, now they've held each other down for good.
her labia :rofl:
its definitely her fat, i didn't start getting a bump until my 6th month of pregnancy. i know everyone is different but its for sure too early to be showing.

she has no idea what she is in for. . i don't think ill be able to watch mom alex... her baby talk to CODY (i agree with a previous post about that) is already annoying AF. poor future baby/kid because she's sooo busy she cant be bothered to make a proper meal any day of the week.

Return to “Alexandrea Garza”