Jake Paul Cutting Up (Again)

lmmomSD
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jake Paul Cutting Up (Again)

Post by lmmomSD »

They really need to get over themselves. Does either of them really believe they're going to be relevant in 10 years?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So Tydus and his family are moving back in? They were there for a few weeks, then moved out. They're moving back in?
I think that's so wrong. First of all, with all the "Mini Jake Paul" BS, they're encouraging him to act out. Second, a house full of partying 20-somethings isn't the best environment for a little kid. And don't get me started on the way his parents are exploiting him for money. Makes me sick. They're doing the whole "Mini Jake Paul" thing just to get views. Do they ever think about how he's going to feel when he's older?
Sorry. I am going to start ranting in a minute. It just really pisses me off.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ChibiAngel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So Tydus and his family are moving back in? They were there for a few weeks, then moved out. They're moving back in?
I think that's so wrong. First of all, with all the "Mini Jake Paul" BS, they're encouraging him to act out. Second, a house full of partying 20-somethings isn't the best environment for a little kid. And don't get me started on the way his parents are exploiting him for money. Makes me sick. They're doing the whole "Mini Jake Paul" thing just to get views. Do they ever think about how he's going to feel when he's older?

I mean if they're using the money for a trust fund then idk how to feel about it. It's a good thing I guess?
Are they using it for a trust fund? I still think it's wrong to encourage him to act out, and all the "mini Jake Paul" crap might embarrass him when he's older. He can't consent. If they are using the YT money to put away for Tydus, they are going against the stream for sure, because 99.9% of YouTube parents are living very nice lifestyles (usually beyond the means of their own skills and education) on the money the kids bring in. I do hope that they are putting money aside for Tydus, but I still side eye how they're earning it.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

ChibiAngel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ChibiAngel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So Tydus and his family are moving back in? They were there for a few weeks, then moved out. They're moving back in?

I mean if they're using the money for a trust fund then idk how to feel about it. It's a good thing I guess?
Are they using it for a trust fund? I still think it's wrong to encourage him to act out, and all the "mini Jake Paul" crap might embarrass him when he's older. He can't consent. If they are using the YT money to put away for Tydus, they are going against the stream for sure, because 99.9% of YouTube parents are living very nice lifestyles (usually beyond the means of their own skills and education) on the money the kids bring in. I do hope that they are putting money aside for Tydus, but I still side eye how they're earning it.

Aren't child performers required to have a Coogan Account? I thought it was required in California?
YouTube kids aren't "child performers" under the law. The law hasn't caught up with the technology.

Weaselredhair
Learner
Learner

Post by Weaselredhair »

lmmomSD wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:17 pm
ChibiAngel wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ChibiAngel wrote:

Aren't child performers required to have a Coogan Account? I thought it was required in California?
YouTube kids aren't "child performers" under the law. The law hasn't caught up with the technology.

I know this is kinda late in the game to say. But the law didn't stop Lindsay Lohan or Macaulay Culkin parents from exploiting them and taking their money.

Return to “The Paul Brothers”