Pogan and Pake, Vol. 2

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Pogan and Pake, Vol. 2

Post by berryfrezh »

I think it's funny the shift from people disliking Mike to now people disliking Spencer. I've never liked Spencer but accepted he had a different view point so let it go.

Does Hayden live in the house also? I've been wondering that lately.

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

berryfrezh wrote:I think it's funny the shift from people disliking Mike to now people disliking Spencer. I've never liked Spencer but accepted he had a different view point so let it go.

Does Hayden live in the house also? I've been wondering that lately.

I don’t know if they’ve confirmed it, but I’m pretty sure he did move in.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

I am not a huge fan of the podcast, but I admit I've seen a few episodes and it's better than I expected.

My opinion is that Mike is not a bad person, and he's more logical and smarter than he looks. I think he is a good mentor to Logan, because he's immature enough to be on Logan's playing field, but also has enough life and business experience to be sort of a big brother to him. I think sometimes he's been the voice of reason on the podcast, or the fearless guy who didn't bullshit with the guest. He is a good host in that regard. He can also be hilarious at times.

His only problem is that he seems very insecure, has to talk over other people, exaggerate, probably even lie. He pretends to be a bigger player than he actually is, so on and so forth. He brings up his past addiction and trouble with weight gain on every episode I've watched. I mean, enough already. We get it. I also think he has a chip on his shoulder about being Logan's yes man, and he has to go out of his way to fight with Logan to prove otherwise.

Spencer, on the other hand, seems faker. He seems like a nice and smart dude on the surface, but I agree, he has this whole "I'm on another level" vibe to him that is probably how he really feels deep down. But I also think he's a good addition to the podcast, just because he offers the calm, "woke," "2019," type of voice to contrast with Mike's old school approach to life. If that makes sense.

It's not a bad show, but I think they should improve themselves as hosts if they really want a good podcast that can gain fans outside of "the Logang."

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

You can see David (10:36) in Logan party vlog, so I guess they are friend enough.

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

I honestly dont know what i expected when i read this thread but Im pleasantly surprised. as much as everyone hates the paul brothers and sometimes justifiably so i dont think they are all that bad.

i haven't really been watching their videos long, but know of all the scandals. and my conclusion for now anyway is that Logan is trying to better himself and Jake and Tana are hilarious together. I ship it

Natdave1
Debater
Debater

Post by Natdave1 »

Regarding the David Dobrik thing, i do think David can be an asshole-although i stan him,

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

Natdave1 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:09 am
I honestly dont know what i expected when i read this thread but Im pleasantly surprised. as much as everyone hates the paul brothers and sometimes justifiably so i dont think they are all that bad.

i haven't really been watching their videos long, but know of all the scandals. and my conclusion for now anyway is that Logan is trying to better himself and Jake and Tana are hilarious together. I ship it
I feel like they get their hate from Reddit and Twitter. Nowhere else do I see them get really ragged on like you'd expect.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

For Jake and Logan being so Ohio prideful you'd think they'd acknowledge their state is going through some wicked mother nature right now. Tornados, earthquakes, and massive flooding all back to back. FEMA is involved so it's gotta be national news by now. The earthquakes are closer to their home town than anything else but I'm pretty sure flooding is bad around there also.

Been thinking about that in the back of my mind the past week but just clicking on Logan's video that he's back in Ohio for a softball game that got rained out it made me finally feel the urge to voice my opinion here.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

berryfrezh wrote:For Jake and Logan being so Ohio prideful you'd think they'd acknowledge their state is going through some wicked mother nature right now. Tornados, earthquakes, and massive flooding all back to back. FEMA is involved so it's gotta be national news by now. The earthquakes are closer to their home town than anything else but I'm pretty sure flooding is bad around there also.

Been thinking about that in the back of my mind the past week but just clicking on Logan's video that he's back in Ohio for a softball game that got rained out it made me finally feel the urge to voice my opinion here.
Yeah-- after all the "let's go to Houston and help!" BS, you would think they would be all over helping their home state and maybe raising some money.
Guess it's not as vloggable as scooting around flooded Houston on a jetski endangering themselves and "rescuing" people.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

lmmomSD wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:46 pm
berryfrezh wrote:For Jake and Logan being so Ohio prideful you'd think they'd acknowledge their state is going through some wicked mother nature right now. Tornados, earthquakes, and massive flooding all back to back. FEMA is involved so it's gotta be national news by now. The earthquakes are closer to their home town than anything else but I'm pretty sure flooding is bad around there also.

Yeah-- after all the "let's go to Houston and help!" BS, you would think they would be all over helping their home state and maybe raising some money.
Guess it's not as vloggable as scooting around flooded Houston on a jetski endangering themselves and "rescuing" people.

I mean I get it's not nearly as vloggable as Houston with Harvey but at least a little acknowledgement about their home state's disasters would be something. Guess that Ohio pride is just a 'quirky' personality trait to them.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

I've always disliked Izadi. I thought it was so weird he was commissioned to paint for both Logan and Jake but seemed to never leave. You could tell he was a sketchy guy though. And ew, that tells you yet again how horrible Tydus' parents are letting their kids around that man.

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

Doesn't Ari practically live in some weird makeshift room above/inside the garage?

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

Thoughts on Logan/Daisy?

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:33 pm
mrmilo wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:07 pm
Thoughts on Logan/Daisy?
Daisy?
Daisy Keech. She was the butt on a Logan thumbnail (when they go on a mountain) and other videos (like the Coachella song) and they seem hang on together for a while. Wasn't she the girl Mike diss on Mark podcast? That she was flirting with Logan when Chloe was in the other room or something? Anyway they did a vid on her channel lastly. She is your average 'look at my butt / boobs' insta girl. I think she's fine for Logan, but I don't find her content really interesting.

https://www.instagram.com/daisykeech/

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

So no comments about the big "engagement"?

Nance
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nance »

If you mean Tana/Jake, I think everyone knows it's fake, she wore the ring in the past to an event.

missbee96
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by missbee96 »

who's the woman Logan mentioned in the last podcast?

Post by Guest »

missbee96 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:55 pm
Brooke Burke

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/l ... opf-755924

mrmilo
Debater
Debater

Post by mrmilo »

fjara wrote:
missbee96 wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:55 pm
Brooke Burke

https://www.dexerto.com/entertainment/l ... opf-755924
He def has a type. She looks like an old Chloe Image just with more wrinkles, Botox, and ex husbands

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

Nance wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:52 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:33 pm
mrmilo wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:07 pm
Thoughts on Logan/Daisy?
Daisy?
Daisy Keech. She was the butt on a Logan thumbnail (when they go on a mountain) and other videos (like the Coachella song) and they seem hang on together for a while. Wasn't she the girl Mike diss on Mark podcast? That she was flirting with Logan when Chloe was in the other room or something? Anyway they did a vid on her channel lastly. She is your average 'look at my butt / boobs' insta girl. I think she's fine for Logan, but I don't find her content really interesting.

https://www.instagram.com/daisykeech/

Daisy is the girl Mike sneak dissed on Mark's podcast about not giving her money to the homeless guy in Logan's video like everyone else. The girl you're thinking of that Mike mentioned trying to flirt with Logan behind Chloe's back was Beth his high school girlfriend he lost his virginity to. She's a body builder now and is occasionally around Logan still, she was in one of his older videos doing a Q&A with him. Daisy and Logan are just smashing from what has been implied but I personally think there is more of something with her and Mark than Logan.

Return to “The Paul Brothers”