Logan and Jake Paul

Whitesand
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Logan and Jake Paul

Post by Whitesand »

getridofshaycarl wrote:I've been hearing rumblings about their father Greg like father like sons~

Yeah their dads a douche: https://blindgossip.com/?p=88262
However, instead of simply moving out and forgoing the money, the roommates got some leverage.

They got a video of his dad being touchy with a 16 year old and recorded a conversation where his dad is bragging about having sex with the underage girl. [The star, who is now an adult] is very nervous because he and his dad have a long history of sharing photos that they got from underage girls. If this got out, it would ruin the whole family. He’d better pay the roommates.

cleocat4
Informer
Informer

Post by cleocat4 »

Fairy23 wrote:Jake really no longer looks for real talent, just friends.
How is Justin Roberts in team 10? His videos are so bad. His fake gf, and how his Ferrari has been gone for months the excuses are running out.
That lisp tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aasshhyy
Learner
Learner

Post by aasshhyy »

Fairy23 wrote:Jake really no longer looks for real talent, just friends.
How is Justin Roberts in team 10? His videos are so bad. His fake gf, and how his Ferrari has been gone for months the excuses are running out.
Speaking of Justin Roberts: https://theblast.com/jake-paul-smash-fe ... ke-rental/
This fun tidbit came out today.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Wow, what a joke. I knew his father bought him that Ferrari since his channel is way too small for him to be making "Ferrari money," but I had no idea it was actually rented. That's pretty lame.

I can't stand Jake Paul but I honestly think Logan can be funny in short doses. I remember him from the Vine days, I don't think he's as talentless and as stupid as people make him out to be. There are far cringier YouTubers out there, in my opinion, like KSI and his brother.

Which reminds me, I hope the boxing match will actually happen. Should be entertaining.

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

Dobrica wrote:Wow, what a joke. I knew his father bought him that Ferrari since his channel is way too small for him to be making "Ferrari money," but I had no idea it was actually rented. That's pretty lame.

I can't stand Jake Paul but I honestly think Logan can be funny in short doses. I remember him from the Vine days, I don't think he's as talentless and as stupid as people make him out to be. There are far cringier YouTubers out there, in my opinion, like KSI and his brother.

Which reminds me, I hope the boxing match will actually happen. Should be entertaining.
:rofl: never say this again

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

yes. smashing plates is peak quality humor. ha ha.

melissa1983
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by melissa1983 »

I don't believe Jake for a second about taking a few days off from vlogging to "help someone who is in need". Could you be anymore vague? I realize he doesn't owe his fans an explanation, but I just don't buy it. Something more is going on.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Logan took time off as well. Maybe they have some family issues. Or maybe they're working on something.

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

BONTBFW wrote::rofl: never say this again
It's my opinion. I'll say it as many times as I want to, thank you very much. Couldn't care less if it's not a popular opinion or if no one else agrees with me.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

Dobrica wrote:Logan took time off as well. Maybe they have some family issues. Or maybe they're working on something.
People are saying they’re in Florida doing something involving the Parkland shooting. That’s admirable but Jake and Erika didn’t need to make those dramatic ass videos smh

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Oh. That makes sense.

I don't follow Jake at all so I don't know what videos you're talking about, but I guess Logan will do more and more of these things to try and rehabilitate his image. Either way, if he ends up helping people, that's cool with me, even if I'll always doubt the sincerity behind it.

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

melissa1983 wrote:I don't believe Jake for a second about taking a few days off from vlogging to "help someone who is in need". Could you be anymore vague? I realize he doesn't owe his fans an explanation, but I just don't buy it. Something more is going on.
It's just a calculated move as their subs were both falling to low levels for them. People are tiring.

Time for more charity work for personal gain.

Both of them have had loads of projects cancelled and their acting gigs might never take off again. They peaked in 2017 and have a life left where all they will do is sell crappy pollycotton tshirtrs to niave children. How embarrassing.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Dobrica
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dobrica »

Logan's career is pretty fucked. He won't go bankrupt tomorrow, he'll still get subs, views, and money -- especially from merch. But his fast rise to the top has stopped. Now his momentum will slow down and he might get irrelevant by the end of the year.

No Hollywood production will work with him now, no big brands will do promo with him, no more YouTube Red series, no more premium Google Adsense, no more favoritism from YT for "trending" spots, all he has left is his merch and something tells me sales are going down as well.

People keep saying that the suicide scandal hasn't affected him, but it has. In late December, before the scandal, Logan was set to reach 20 million subs by March or so. It's March now, and he'll be lucky to hit 20 mil by fall.

The boxing match might help, he's obviously still bringing in good numbers, but it's not the same anymore. 2017 was his peak, it's all downhill from here. In 2019 he might become completely irrelevant. I hope he started saving some money.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

if that parkland thing is true...it's seriously fucked up he's using a school shooting to boost his image. sickening, it makes me want to throw up.

trishasunbornchild
Learner
Learner

Post by trishasunbornchild »

prctentious wrote:if that parkland thing is true...it's seriously fucked up he's using a school shooting to boost his image. sickening, it makes me want to throw up.
i'm sure it is. He uses anything for attention. Example; when hurricane harvey happened, he was going thru the fake allegations he made against banks, and of course the hurricane has to happen and he uses the opportunity to show how great he is. What a fool.

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

trishasunbornchild wrote:
prctentious wrote:if that parkland thing is true...it's seriously fucked up he's using a school shooting to boost his image. sickening, it makes me want to throw up.
i'm sure it is. He uses anything for attention. Example; when hurricane harvey happened, he was going thru the fake allegations he made against banks, and of course the hurricane has to happen and he uses the opportunity to show how great he is. What a fool.
brb gonna hurl :barf:

Post by Guest »

Erika has apparently stopped vlogging as well.

lmmomSD

Post by lmmomSD »

QueenZenobia240 wrote:Erika has apparently stopped vlogging as well.
Oh, brother.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

toryvilla
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by toryvilla »

The funny thing is these vlogs were just supposed to be stepping stones but it turns out to be their peak.

This lot were the first to do vlogs with a shit load of money and investors behind them but people move on and they could fall just as quickly.

Logan's only hope is to find people to invest in an indy movie as no studio will touch him at the moment or if that last movie does spectacularly well.

Sent from my SM-T520 using Tapatalk

Bugman22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bugman22 »

I always assumed Logan paused because he’s not getting paid by youtube. Why put in the work and not get paid. While also being quiet won’t hurt him. Especially with the suicide video.

I also think Logan’s drop is just due to youtube just not recommending his stuff anymore. When he was on top I’m sure he was on everyone’s recommended page. It’ll be interesting to see what’s the next big youtuber to “make it”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “The Paul Brothers”