Logan and Jake Paul

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Logan and Jake Paul

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Wow has he literally learned nothing? I guess nothing he does should surprise me anymore. World's worst PR team. Someone needs to confiscate all his electronic devices and operate his social media for him.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

prctentious wrote:
Lilly_paddycake wrote:
LeGarconBleu wrote:I think the worst part was saying he needs his fans to buy his merch because YouTube cut his Adsense. “He doesn’t want to lose his home”
And any parent that buys his merch for their kids is part of the problem. These kids are getting money from mommy and daddy because their kids and preteens. He doesn't reach adults his age. People his age are finishing college and venturing out into the real world, getting jobs and contributing to society. They arent watching a self absorbed Youtuber who makes tones of money being a jackass. It doesn't appeal to them. For the most part they have grown out of that. I never wish ill will on people. But a part of me really wants to see Logan fail. I want to be able to see justice served. He just went right back to being a douche. And gained a million new subs thanks to his controversy. He didn't learn shit!
exactly - no one in his age group gives a fuck about them and probably only found out who they were after the controversy
EXACTLY. So true. I used to watch Vine every afternoon with my little brother in 2014. I was 19, he was 14. Alpha Cat, Liza Koshy, and Jerry Purpdrank were the only viners we knew by name. I don't recall ever noticing Logan and/or Jake Paul. I only found out about Jake Paul when he did the "Everyday Bro" video which I admit got widespread attention. Then Alissa and Rice Gum fired back with their video which also got huge views. All their videos have declined after that, and Logan has never done anything that relevant ever in his career. They are kiddie stars who will fall off quickly.

And because they are males, they can't just "go wild" like Miley Cyrus in order to gain a few more years of relevancy. Hahaha.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

Whilst I think the Paul brothers and KSI are as bad as each other, it would be mildly entertaining if JJ & Deji were to beat Jake & Logan in this fight they want.

Classynevertrashy
Learner
Learner

Post by Classynevertrashy »

EST wrote:Whilst I think the Paul brothers and KSI are as bad as each other, it would be mildly entertaining if JJ & Deji were to beat Jake & Logan in this fight they want.
It would be hilarious to see the Paul brothers have to wear their merch in their vlogs for a month straight. :rofl: Knowing them though, they would do something sneaky like cover it up with their own merch. :roll:

DaretoDream1225
Learner
Learner

Post by DaretoDream1225 »

So...apparently Pake decided it would be a good idea to say this to one of his fans: ImageImage

Will these fuckers just fall into irrelevance already?!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

DaretoDream1225 wrote:So...apparently Pake decided it would be a good idea to say this to one of his fans: ImageImage

Will these fuckers just fall into irrelevance already?!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
He’s so fuckin rude. Absolutely zero awareness of anything but MONEY

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Lol what in the fuck. The last celeb I can remember making a """citizen's arrest""" was Tila Tequila :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiarosenba ... .tyLjL6dxg

p.s. if you're so worried about losing your house maybe you could have chosen one worth a little less than SIX AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS

What do you expect if you feature your house in vlogs and leave the fucking door unlocked? honestly

xoxooo
Debater
Debater

Post by xoxooo »

Cheryl Blossom wrote:Lol what in the fuck. The last celeb I can remember making a """citizen's arrest""" was Tila Tequila :rofl: :rofl:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiarosenba ... .tyLjL6dxg

p.s. if you're so worried about losing your house maybe you could have chosen one worth a little less than SIX AND A HALF MILLION DOLLARS

What do you expect if you feature your house in vlogs and leave the fucking door unlocked? honestly
hahahah wtf? if he can pay 6.55 mil dollars for a house, then maybe he should have invested a bit more on a security system. What do you expect, seriously, when you leave the door of a million dollar mansion unlocked? He should be happy the intruder was only charging his phone (?!?) and not stealing things... :roll:
i type too fast and yet, i am too lazy to proof read my texts, so sorry for my 1000 typos <3

prctentious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by prctentious »

DaretoDream1225 wrote:So...apparently Pake decided it would be a good idea to say this to one of his fans: ImageImage

Will these fuckers just fall into irrelevance already?
Lmao, this shit is abysmal but his fans are so dumb for putting up with him...ever.

pineapple900
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by pineapple900 »

both jake and logan are self absorbed, deluded arseholes... but when you look at their dad it’s easy to see where they got it from. the whole family need to just drop off the face of the internet. forever.

motherfickle
Talker
Talker

Post by motherfickle »

Logan literally learned nothing. I don't watch him, but I found out via twitter that he filmed himself tasering a dead rat and now PETA wants his head. Source: https://www.teenvogue.com/story/logan-p ... h-dead-rat Now, I don't like PETA for a lot of reasons, but I actually side with them on this one. That clip is beyond disturbing. He needs to be permanently banned from Youtube.

Delet This
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Delet This »

He's really fascinated by corpses and suffering.

Hmm.

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Oh my god I actually CANNOT with the #logang ... I am sorry but I am going to be harsh and possibly nasty here but they are claiming that anybody would do this to a dead rat and that the rat doesn't deserve any respect and that anybody sticking up for the rat would have killed it and tased it themselves.

Do they seriously have no idea what is right and wrong in the world??? Now I know Peta are problematic and I am completely against the vandalism and harrassment they participate in against farmers even though I am a vegetarian but how can stuff like this get views and laughs? The whole idea of this being disgusting is that he desecrated a corpse - animal or not an animal - it is a dead thing that deserves respect after it has passed.

I actually can't...Getting so angry on Twitter and I try not to argue with people there!

HearMeRoar
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HearMeRoar »

Sorry for double post but Youtube Creators just posted that they have temporarily suspended ads on his channels.

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

It's like he's testing how far he can push it, he's legitimately what would happen if you gave preteen boys money and power over others.

charmed727
Learner
Learner

Post by charmed727 »

Wombat wrote:It's like he's testing how far he can push it, he's legitimately what would happen if you gave preteen boys money and power over others.
A modern twist on Lord of the Flies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DaretoDream1225
Learner
Learner

Post by DaretoDream1225 »

Good news: Pogan's channel (at least for now) no longer has ads on it. YAY KARMA! :tu: [tweet][/tweet]

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

DaretoDream1225 wrote:Good news: Pogan's channel (at least for now) no longer has ads on it. YAY KARMA! :tu: [tweet][/tweet]
It's a start. I hope they decide to do it indefinitely instead of temporarily. Logan isn't going to learn. I fear it will take him accidentally injuring or killing an innocent bystander, with his stupid antics, for him to be stopped. By that time it will be too late. All the companies and people who support and enable him, will have blood in their hands.

Cheryl Blossom
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cheryl Blossom »

Is he doing this on purpose? Is he trying to be the first person to sue YT over ad removal or something....

Nun4GretchenWieners
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nun4GretchenWieners »

https://mobile.twitter.com/LoganPaul/st ... 9206353921

He's just taunting everyone who thinks didn't he learn his lesson. This tweet is just proof. What will it take to make him go away. It makes me angry just looking at his face. He and his brother just aren't going to learn. Gotta love that male privilege. Could you imagine if a women was acting like this. She would have already been flogged, burned hypothetically at the stake and then had ads and her channel pulled down.

Return to “The Paul Brothers”