Devon Louise "Budget Beard" Barber Part 4

Re: Devon Louise "Budget Beard" Barber Part 4

Post by Guest »

maccalacca wrote:Her new video :rofl: . The song is crap, the editing is crap and her voice is hideously autotuned.
Oh dear, she’s still doing those awful auto tuned songs were she’s badly tried to sync the video and audio up? Embarrassing.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Irishish »

I thought the not so subtle earphone promotion was cringe.

She IS Adrian Bliss. And if you don't know who Adrian Bliss look him up, the first batch of episodes on youtube is hilarious.

uglybetty
Learner
Learner

Post by uglybetty »

Seems like studying beauty hasn't done much for her personal style... I had the smallest hope it would mean she'd learn how to present herself better.

Post by Guest »

Doesn’t seem like the beauty course has done anything for her. Her skin always looks terrible, same when she ever wears make up and those eyebrows... :?

whatliesbeneath
Learner
Learner

Post by whatliesbeneath »

Does she have any friends... dont know how he can be in a relationship with her she is just boring and no style oh my god

Post by Guest »

Her only friend is her mum, she seems to spend most of her time with her. I can see why she doesn’t have any friends. She boring and moans all the time. She’s not exactly fun to hang out with in her granny clothes and knitting.

uglybetty
Learner
Learner

Post by uglybetty »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:Her only friend is her mum, she seems to spend most of her time with her. I can see why she doesn’t have any friends. She boring and moans all the time. She’s not exactly fun to hang out with in her granny clothes and knitting.
I genuinely can't imagine her as a friend. I realise that what we see of her online is probably just a small portion of who she is as a person, but from what I can see I just can't picture having anything but very awkward small talk with her... like, what do her and Matt even chat about?

Adele Dazeem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adele Dazeem »

I’m not sure if this has been discussed, but why doesn’t she, or at least why didn’t she work full time? She’s always talking about things being so expensive but doesn’t work like she could. She doesn’t have children and seems capable to do so?

It’s not like beauty is her passion, so she could be actually making money with her time rather than just filling the hours with something she clearly isn’t going to use or benefit from. Plus, she probably paid hundreds for the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uglybetty
Learner
Learner

Re: Devon Louise

Post by uglybetty »

Adele Dazeem wrote:I’m not sure if this has been discussed, but why doesn’t she, or at least why didn’t she work full time? She’s always talking about things being so expensive but doesn’t work like she could. She doesn’t have children and seems capable to do so?

It’s not like beauty is her passion, so she could be actually making money with her time rather than just filling the hours with something she clearly isn’t going to use or benefit from. Plus, she probably paid hundreds for the course.
She gives me the vibes of someone who never really transitioned from teenager living with their parents to actual fully grown adult - it's written all in her behaviour so I guess this is probably an extension of that. The way she talks about money makes me cringe because as you said, she's a fully qualified adult capable of getting a decent full time job. Yeah it's not super easy to get a job and it can be competitive, but most of the people I work with have a degree in a somewhat unrelated field and are perfectly happy and content doing what we do.

On a similar note - her recent instagram post captions have really rubbed me up the wrong way...

1. Going to a shindig in London. *unpopular opinion* I actually quite dislike going into London. It takes FOREVER to get there, it’s always too busy for me and everything is twice as expensive, but I’ve been waiting for this event since October so am willing to put my gripes aside!
2. Four hours in a car into London was well worth it! Too bad my brain completely malfunctioned and I couldn’t think of a single thing to say to him other than ‘nice to meet you’.

You're going to an event. Just bloody enjoy it!!! You don't live that far from London AT ALL and most people would give up their left arm to be 'going to a shindig in London'. I completely understand how nightmareish London can be but honestly, if you're bothered that much then uh... don't... go? Maybe the issue here is that you've chosen to DRIVE TO LONDON? What kind of maniac are you? It baffles me. I live near Devon and it's really not that hard to get into London quickly for a reasonable price. In fact, I do it every day because I work in East London. It takes me longer to get from Euston to where I work, than it does to get from where I live to Euston. It can be a living hell but you know what? I, and everyone else that does that journey every day, do it because it means we can earn a living. It's a sacrifice that grown ups make to be able to work - we don't just pack it in as easily as you did with your creepy-house-cleaning-job. Also, it's not twice as expensive. It's literally just as expensive as where you're from.

All in all, I just think that she's used to having things given to her on a plate and if anything gets too hard she doesn't try and conquer it like you should do, she just folds and makes up excuses.

Post by Guest »

Why does she always make out that she’s going to something really special and just aimed at her. Why not just say what it was, a event in London that anyone can go to. She wants people to think she’s more important than she is. All she is know for is copying Louise and moaning like an old woman.

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

Where does she live?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

uglybetty
Learner
Learner

Post by uglybetty »

-forgetmenot wrote:Where does she live?

They always refer to Wellingborough in their videos, so I assume somewhere near there, in Northamptonshire.

jiggy_girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jiggy_girl »

That song :? :? I gave up about half a minute in... The actual guitar track is decent, but it reminds me of Boulevard of Broken Dreams slightly, which is hardly surprising

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

uglybetty wrote:
-forgetmenot wrote:Where does she live?

They always refer to Wellingborough in their videos, so I assume somewhere near there, in Northamptonshire.[/quote

Ah okay! Thought so was just wondering when that caption said four hour drive to London!

Adele Dazeem
Learner
Learner

Post by Adele Dazeem »

uglybetty wrote:
Adele Dazeem wrote:I’m not sure if this has been discussed, but why doesn’t she, or at least why didn’t she work full time? She’s always talking about things being so expensive but doesn’t work like she could. She doesn’t have children and seems capable to do so?

She gives me the vibes of someone who never really transitioned from teenager living with their parents to actual fully grown adult - it's written all in her behaviour so I guess this is probably an extension of that. The way she talks about money makes me cringe because as you said, she's a fully qualified adult capable of getting a decent full time job. Yeah it's not super easy to get a job and it can be competitive, but most of the people I work with have a degree in a somewhat unrelated field and are perfectly happy and content doing what we do.

On a similar note - her recent instagram post captions have really rubbed me up the wrong way...

1. Going to a shindig in London. *unpopular opinion* I actually quite dislike going into London. It takes FOREVER to get there, it’s always too busy for me and everything is twice as expensive, but I’ve been waiting for this event since October so am willing to put my gripes aside!
2. Four hours in a car into London was well worth it! Too bad my brain completely malfunctioned and I couldn’t think of a single thing to say to him other than ‘nice to meet you’.

You're going to an event. Just bloody enjoy it!!! You don't live that far from London AT ALL and most people would give up their left arm to be 'going to a shindig in London'. I completely understand how nightmareish London can be but honestly, if you're bothered that much then uh... don't... go? Maybe the issue here is that you've chosen to DRIVE TO LONDON? What kind of maniac are you? It baffles me. I live near Devon and it's really not that hard to get into London quickly for a reasonable price. In fact, I do it every day because I work in East London. It takes me longer to get from Euston to where I work, than it does to get from where I live to Euston. It can be a living hell but you know what? I, and everyone else that does that journey every day, do it because it means we can earn a living. It's a sacrifice that grown ups make to be able to work - we don't just pack it in as easily as you did with your creepy-house-cleaning-job. Also, it's not twice as expensive. It's literally just as expensive as where you're from.

All in all, I just think that she's used to having things given to her on a plate and if anything gets too hard she doesn't try and conquer it like you should do, she just folds and makes up excuses.
Yes, the London moan was exactly what made me roll my eyes at her, alongside the other money-moans. Yes, London is expensive in some respects, but it doesn’t have to be if you just prepare in advance. She just seems very set in her ways and again, like others have said, quite old fashioned in her views.

My partner and I both work full time and we will sometimes get the train to London (about two hours) and we have a two-together railcard. It all helps. She just strikes me as very old fashioned and anything over a fiver is expensive to her, regardless of what it is.

Post by Guest »

Anyone else find it really cringe how she fangirls over that guy on Gotham. The photo is just so creepy. Poor Matthew... :rofl:

ivegottarun23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ivegottarun23 »

If someone posted photos of my daughter like she and her mother does I'd be livid - I found Louise's partner on Facebook (Wasn't trying to snoop I swear, we have mutual friends) and he has NOTHING to do with Darcy on his profile (At least that can be seen by friends of friends) and he bloody lives with her! I bet Louise has said something about it and Devon has just ignored it because "It's my fiancees' daughter" (I seem to remember something about Darcy not appearing in Louise's videos much because she wanted to respect Darcy's privacy)
It still astounds me how somebody can be so bloody dull! She seems like the kind of person who would say no to meeting up with friends because there's an Emmerdale Omnibus on...
The only thing relatively interesting about her is that her fiancee's ex-wife is a social media influencer.
:love2: Very dyselxic so please exuse poor sentence structure or just generally not making much sense :love2:

kaymaroff
Learner
Learner

Post by kaymaroff »

I thought that Louise’s post about “calling them a unit or team” for a long time and not wanting to throw the word family about what some serious shade towards Devon - I thought it was great! Lol

Post by Guest »

kaymaroff wrote:I thought that Louise’s post about “calling them a unit or team” for a long time and not wanting to throw the word family about what some serious shade towards Devon - I thought it was great! Lol

Same here. It’s good that Louise waited as long as she did because people so easily just throw that word about without knowing what it means *cough* Matthew *cough* Devon

Bbbunny
Learner
Learner

Post by Bbbunny »

She's actually managed to get a job at a salon :o

Return to “Devon Louise”