Devon "I didn't know Louise before I met Matthew" Barber par

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Devon "I didn't know Louise before I met Matthew" Barber

Post by maccalacca » Mon Feb 05, 2018 10:26 am

em-snow wrote:Anyone else think Devon is Mat(thews) beard and his real love is the fellow he's always going on weekends away with?

Or is my suspicious mind going to extreme places lmao! :rofl:
I'm with you. Nothing wrong with two guys going on a trip away together, but if my boyfriend was always going away for weekends to lovely places with his friend and then limiting me to like a £10 budget ( :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ) for our engagement party decorations, then I'd be getting pretty supicious.

Doughnutdemon12
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doughnutdemon12 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:38 am

nardy wrote:She's worried she gets so crazy with the cups it will turn out like that time Phoebe was in charge of cups and ice (Friends reference) [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f2e97c.gif[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180205</span><span>/</span><span>e04ca25928c1a104eb3b5adbf8f2e97c</span><span>.</span><span>gif</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Sent from my SM-J500M using Tapatalk
Hahaha She should take note. :rofl:

I do think Devon is Matts beard. Matt looked really happy with the other guy, more than he ever has with Devon. He has got to be at least bi. She is so deluded it’s tragic.

fairylit
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by fairylit » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:45 am

nardy wrote:She's worried she gets so crazy with the cups it will turn out like that time Phoebe was in charge of cups and ice (Friends reference) Image

At least there would be a theme!

Doughnutdemon12
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doughnutdemon12 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:11 pm

Haha Cups! My god this woman is so strange. Would love to be a fly on the wall at this pathetic party. Let’s hope they vlog it, which they will :rofl:

Tenebre
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Tenebre » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:19 pm

WOW that party planning video was TRAGIC! White paper plates and plastic cups! I'm sorry but EW! :?

I understand they are on a budget and what not. But would a bit of colour and decoration kill them? (and those hideous table ornaments don't count!)

If I held an engagement party. I would want it to represent me and partner as a couple! I would want it to express who we are as a couple! You can still make things FUN! These two lack creativity and are both so dull so I really shouldn't be surprised that they are putting little effort into this!

They know their guests will be bringing them gifts so why not make it special for their friends and family that are attending ffs?

Also, Darcy shouldn't have to meet Devon's family....EVER! Whoever said Devon is scary is damn right! She is so creepy and odd!

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:15 pm

Tenebre wrote:WOW that party planning video was TRAGIC! White paper plates and plastic cups! I'm sorry but EW! :?

I understand they are on a budget and what not. But would a bit of colour and decoration kill them? (and those hideous table ornaments don't count!)

If I held an engagement party. I would want it to represent me and partner as a couple! I would want it to express who we are as a couple! You can still make things FUN! These two lack creativity and are both so dull so I really shouldn't be surprised that they are putting little effort into this!

They know their guests will be bringing them gifts so why not make it special for their friends and family that are attending ffs?

Also, Darcy shouldn't have to meet Devon's family....EVER! Whoever said Devon is scary is damn right! She is so creepy and odd!
agreed! What even are those?
English is not my native language ;)

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:46 pm

backatitagain wrote:
Tenebre wrote:WOW that party planning video was TRAGIC! White paper plates and plastic cups! I'm sorry but EW! :?

agreed! What even are those?
A hideous riot, that's what.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:00 pm

I've only noticed the creepy side of Devon recently and I've been quite intrigued with what she chooses to put up.

So being a complete nose that I am, I looked back at Devon's IG and I'm confused about the timeline, they've been going out for 2 and a half year.

End of 2015 first couple pictures go up, early 2016 and there are professionally take family portrait with all 3 and Devon holding Darcy. Weird af. Along with the #family posts. I'm so glad Louise brought Darcy to get her fringe cut like mine, I've had a fringe since I was a little girl and now we are twinsies #reunited. Dressing her up in Batman pjs like a mini me. Seriously have a look back on her IG it is as creepy AF.

The idea of a stepmother is dead and gone, I could understand if someone didn't have a mother you might step in but even if they're married you are the parent's partner not their parent by proxy.

backatitagain
Informer
Informer

Post by backatitagain » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:12 pm

Irishish wrote:I've only noticed the creepy side of Devon recently and I've been quite intrigued with what she chooses to put up.

So being a complete nose that I am, I looked back at Devon's IG and I'm confused about the timeline, they've been going out for 2 and a half year.

End of 2015 first couple pictures go up, early 2016 and there are professionally take family portrait with all 3 and Devon holding Darcy. Weird af. Along with the #family posts. I'm so glad Louise brought Darcy to get her fringe cut like mine, I've had a fringe since I was a little girl and now we are twinsies #reunited. Dressing her up in Batman pjs like a mini me. Seriously have a look back on her IG it is as creepy AF.

The idea of a stepmother is dead and gone, I could understand if someone didn't have a mother you might step in but even if they're married you are the parent's partner not their parent by proxy.
I was intrigued and started scrolling through her instagram and found this

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRjKOpXhDdH ... onlouise96

Wow Devon you derserve the Stepmom of the century award! Such a brilliant idea!
English is not my native language ;)

Doughnutdemon12
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doughnutdemon12 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:40 pm

She is creepy asf! What must Darcy think of her :?

Ever since she has been introduced to Darcy she’s done nothing but play up this step mum crap and happy families. It’s just so odd and desperate. She’s always tried to make it look like she’s this amazing mum figure and that her and Darcy have a great relationship :roll: Yeah, in your strange little twisted head Devon. We all know Darcy can’t wait to get back to her real mum and away from your creepy ass. Urgh Her attitude is disgusting and I worry for that poor kid.

ytfanxo
Informer
Informer

Post by ytfanxo » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:59 pm

That picture with Darcy's name written down, why do I have the feeling that Darcy appears less on Devon's post as Louise argued with Matt about it, and Matt's had to ask Devon to refrain back from putting pictures of her all over her IG? So she's finding other ways to say, look at me, I have a "famous" step-child, give me attention!!! :rofl:

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:06 am

ytfanxo wrote:That picture with Darcy's name written down, why do I have the feeling that Darcy appears less on Devon's post as Louise argued with Matt about it, and Matt's had to ask Devon to refrain back from putting pictures of her all over her IG? So she's finding other ways to say, look at me, I have a "famous" step-child, give me attention!!! :rofl:
She posted a picture of her on the 25th of Jan so I don't think that the case.

Irishish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irishish » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:48 am

#secretmessage #lovenote!?!?!?

I'm sure she's giving Darcy plenty of secret messages. Creeps me out but equally makes me really sad that she's manipulating her and overstepping her boundaries. At the end of the day the poor child has no control over what's being done to her by a complete narcisist.

Doughnutdemon12
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doughnutdemon12 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:56 am

Devon is all about overstepping the boundaries. Does she not realise that she only has a handful of followers because of Matt and Darcy? It’s realy sad that she thinks it’s because of her. If they were to break up tomorrow, she would lose all her followers and still be a nobody only now without the famous ex husband and child of a YouTuber.

biggossipyswampy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:05 am

I think I will make a geocities-style tribute page to Devon and Matt’s declining coma-inducing relationship using the below template. I will replace the picture and adjust the text. Maybe replace the advertisement with one for a party supply store and another one for electroshock therapy treatment.

getinmymachine
Informer
Informer

Post by getinmymachine » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:18 am

I think it's time for a new thread. Devon Budget Beard Barber?

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh » Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:41 am

i stalked through her instagram again. i swear they had their first date in july 2015 and then devon posted a photo of a painting she'd done and captioned it saying that it was a gift for her boyfriend's daughter in september 2015. didn't matt claim they waited a long time before devon and darcy met, but according to her insta there's only a few months between these 2 events?

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:20 am

meowelseh wrote:i stalked through her instagram again. i swear they had their first date in july 2015 and then devon posted a photo of a painting she'd done and captioned it saying that it was a gift for her boyfriend's daughter in september 2015. didn't matt claim they waited a long time before devon and darcy met, but according to her insta there's only a few months between these 2 events?
Makes sense, around the time she did that painting Louise posted a lot on the internet about trust, upset and being blindsided by things. I have no doubt that's when she met Darcy or even after she had already met her in all honesty. They probably didn't even tell Louise they were planning on introducing her daughter to this loon.

frogofdhoom
TROLL
TROLL
Been thanked: 0

Post by frogofdhoom » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:41 am

This is going to sound really mean, but whatever and it's just something I noticed.

I copied meowelseh and stalked through her whole instagram and just before she met Matt, Devon was SO much prettier and healthier. Like this relationship has clearly done a number on her. I can't believe the change in her. Her hair used to be really nice and neat, good figure, and she generally presented herself well. Now though it's the complete opposite. She is overweight, no pride in her appearance and just looks awful.

I wonder how this change happened. Anyone else notice the same??

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:59 am

frogofdhoom wrote:This is going to sound really mean, but whatever and it's just something I noticed.

I copied meowelseh and stalked through her whole instagram and just before she met Matt, Devon was SO much prettier and healthier. Like this relationship has clearly done a number on her. I can't believe the change in her. Her hair used to be really nice and neat, good figure, and she generally presented herself well. Now though it's the complete opposite. She is overweight, no pride in her appearance and just looks awful.

I wouldn't say she took pride in her looks but her eyes definitely look much sadder now than in 2014. Maybe it's just age though. She does look better without the fringe too. Overall her looks have changed for worse, and it seems that she isn't as happy as she used to be. But we can only speculate.

Tulips
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Tulips » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:01 am

frogofdhoom wrote:This is going to sound really mean, but whatever and it's just something I noticed.

Maybe it's that stereotypical thing of being 'content' in a relationship?

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:07 am

Tulips wrote:

Maybe it's that stereotypical thing of being 'content' in a relationship?
Is that a thing though? If so, that should really happen after at least 20 years or marriage, not 2 years of dating. She just isn't taking care of herself as much as she used to is all + ageing like we all do.

Tulips
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Tulips » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:09 am

^ I guess I'm just thinking of my own situation: didn't take me long after moving in with my boyfriend to put on weight and heard about this happening to others too.

Doughnutdemon12
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Doughnutdemon12 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:14 am

She has let herself go, dressing like a granny and do awful make up that doesn’t suit her skin tone.

Matt introduced Darcy to Devon so soon. Yet he goes around saying they waited, there’s proof on the internet that they didn’t. They post so much about their dull lives that they shoot themselfs in the foot with statements like that.

I think when your in a relationship and are happy, sometimes you let yourself go a bit. But you still make the effort and don’t just give up completely. Just look at Louise. I think it also depends on the type of person you are and it seems like looking after herself is too much effort for Devon. She would just moan. She did after all make that video about not wanting to shave her legs. :?

nardy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by nardy » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:14 am

Tulips wrote:^ I guess I'm just thinking of my own situation: didn't take me long after moving in with my boyfriend to put on weight and heard about this happening to others too.
It's normal in the beginning when two people adjust to each other's routines etc and then you just work it out if you want to stay your current size or not. She gained quite a lot of weight, I've never noticed until I saw her 2013 pics. I used to think she was Matt's type, that he preferred curvy girls. Which maybe he does and there's nothing wrong with that. But the fringe doesn't suit her.

Return to “Devon Louise”