Devon the coattail rider. Part 2

becky3127
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Devon the coattail rider. Part 2

Post by becky3127 »

Author, musician, photographer, wedding filmmaker and now makeup artist? I'm all for trying new things but does she not realise that to become successful at something you have to stick with it and work hard?! In her NYE video it came across like she has absolutely no interest or passion in makeup at all... strange.

Also who in their right mind would want their makeup done like this :rofl:

frogofdhoom
Talker
Talker

Post by frogofdhoom »

you forgot singer/songwriter..... she is beyond try hard.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

becky3127 wrote:Author, musician, photographer, wedding filmmaker and now makeup artist? I'm all for trying new things but does she not realise that to become successful at something you have to stick with it and work hard?! In her NYE video it came across like she has absolutely no interest or passion in makeup at all... strange.

Like I said, not a face for makeup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

ifucsam wrote:
becky3127 wrote:Author, musician, photographer, wedding filmmaker and now makeup artist? I'm all for trying new things but does she not realise that to become successful at something you have to stick with it and work hard?! In her NYE video it came across like she has absolutely no interest or passion in makeup at all... strange.

Like I said, not a face for makeup.

That is seriously the stuff of nightmares! :rofl:

candlepants
Informer
Informer

Post by candlepants »

[img]<a class="vglnk" href="https://scontent.flhr2-2.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=599218CE[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>scontent</span><span>.</span><span>flhr2</span><span>-</span><span>2</span><span>.</span><span>fna</span><span>.</span><span>fbcdn</span><span>.</span><span>net</span><span>/</span><span>v</span><span>/</span><span>t35</span><span>.</span><span>0</span><span>-</span><span>12</span><span>/</span><span>20806868</span><span>_</span><span>10214056405384247</span><span>_</span><span>1140465928</span><span>_</span><span>o</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>?</span><span>oh</span><span>=</span><span>768af8f49e6d36e0f561cd7663011f55</span><span>&</span><span>oe</span><span>=</span><span>599218CE</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
I feel sorry for her, she's clearly reached the age where it feels "everyone else" has or is getting their shit together and she's got a failed photography/writing/singing careers behind her and is trying to figure herself out with a boyfriend with a small child. if she didn't reek of such desperation I'd feel worse, i'm also at the stage where im trying to figure myself out and flip flopping but she's doing it SO publicly! She needs to shut the socials down and try to just figure herself out on her own. Clearly Youtube is not helping. And now makeup? That is stuff of nightmares, she will be hard pressed to find clients :roll:

disney+cake
Learner
Learner

Post by disney+cake »

We are going to need a new thread soon. I would make one but I don't know how

fighead
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fighead »

I would feel sorry for her, but I don't think she's actually a nice person. She comes across as very petty and mean, and the kind of person who would be rude to retail workers - I say this because I watched a vlog because she kept talking about how she was going to go to all these places and "demand" refunds. A small thing maybe, but says a lot about someone.

Post by Guest »

fgururu wrote:I would feel sorry for her, but I don't think she's actually a nice person. She comes across as very petty and mean, and the kind of person who would be rude to retail workers - I say this because I watched a vlog because she kept talking about how she was going to go to all these places and "demand" refunds. A small thing maybe, but says a lot about someone.
I know what you mean. She's always moaning about something or things never going to HER plan. She comes across as very rude and don't think would last doing make up and beauty on people. She's a very petty person.

cluckthandfrieth
Learner
Learner

Post by cluckthandfrieth »

I have a feeling she is used to co dependency. I just get the feeling her mum is her only other support or friend. This suits Matt down to the ground as she'll continue to 'require' him and be unsuccessful compared to him.

I also have a strong inkling that her mum helps them out financially.

Post by Guest »

It does look that way doesn't it, that her mum is the only other person who supports her. She doesn't seem to have a lot of friends. I don't think she has a clue about what she's doing or were she's going in life. This sudden desire to do something that is so not her and more of her bfs ex wife speaks volumes!

I think she will really really struggle and will end up dropping out and trying something else. She jumps from one thing to the next.

Bet she won't even work part time alongside it ether. Will be all Matts money and all his control. Urgh they won't last if they carry on this way. Something's going to snap before too long.

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

I've just come back from a weekend away to find out that Devon is going to be pursuing makeup? Is this shit for real?

April 25th 2016
"I don't really use much foundation because I can't be bothered" before proceeding to put little bits of foundation over red bits/spots. Who in their right mind - especially with a passion for makeup ( :rofl: ) - would just put random patches of liquid foundation on?
"I think my future as a beauty blogger has died before it even had a chance to live" - hasn't stopped you trying to be your boyfriend's ex wife though, has it?

January 14th 2017
"I am in no way shape or form a makeup artist, so this is going to be interesting."
"I don't really know what I'm doing and I think that's fine. I think it's okay to not be a makeup expert."
"I have no idea what I'm doing and to be honest, I don't really have any desire to learn."

August 12th 2017
"my anxiety is centred around pressure" - so you want to be a makeup artist? For weddings? The one day of a woman's life that she is guaranteed to be photographed hundreds of times? There is no pressure associated with making sure her makeup looks good and stays put? :rofl:
"Camera operating and editing is all I knew how to do" - why is your channel so shit then?
"I like makeup. I like watching people apply it" - watching people apply makeup and actually applying makeup is not the same thing.
This is why you don't put shit on the internet. All she's doing is seeing exactly how the woman she is most jealous of in the world made a name for herself and is trying to copy that. I'd have far more respect for her if she was just herself and shared her own interests in her videos and at least tried to make her channel somewhat original, but she's so fucking insecure and desperate that she has to just do what she thinks will garner a lot of interest rather than what she wants to do. People's interests change, of course, but you don't go from hating makeup and thinking it's pointless, not caring how you look to having a "passion" for it in less than a year. How she got into a beauty school, I will never ever know. It can't be a very good one, the good ones require you to prove that you are at least interested. A quick google search proves that she is exactly the opposite.

It also stinks of "Darcy loves her mum. Her mum loves beauty. I have to love beauty to be more like Darcy's mum and then she'll love me too".

Louise must be absolutely terrified. This woman is crazy.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

disney+cake wrote:We are going to need a new thread soon. I would make one but I don't know how

New thread here Devon "I didn't know Louise before I met Matthew" Barber par

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_ ... are_type=t

Return to “Devon Louise”