Devon the coattail rider. Part 2

Re: Devon the coattail rider. Part 2

Post by Guest »

2candy2 wrote:Oh my god why did @broadbandtv on Twitter invite her to go on their yacht? 'Thank you lovelies' ew stop it you are not at that level of Youtuber
Can so bet that they didn't and it was ether free and open to anyone or Matt got invited or thier YouTube 'friends' had an invite. She thinks she's actually at that level of youtuber :rofl:

Matt on twitter is just sad. Saying he loved meeting people aka his fans :rofl: They only want to see you because of Louise :rofl:

ughmygosh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ughmygosh »

princessoctopus wrote:It's laughable that they believe they're popular enough to warrant going to SITC. Does anyone know if they were invited or are they just going as paying fans?
I feel like if they were invited, they would've bragged about it.

Also, she just looks like a sad case in the picture on the swing. That other girl must've been in hysterics when she got home.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

You think she would try and dress a little better for the event. That top she wears just screams grandma.

mix10
Debater
Debater

Post by mix10 »

The whole YouTube thing with Matt and Devon is just so awkward and weird.

I mean there are plenty of YouTubers that got a boost because they are a friend or family member of another famous youtuber but people like Niomi Smart or Joe Sugg have at least developed their own fans and brand. Matt and Devon are just boring awkward people who are clinging to this small group of fans that they only have because of Louise and it's so strange and cringe to watch.

I would have more respect for Matt and Devon as youtubers if they really put a lot of effort into making creative or unique videos, but they just make the same basic and tired videos that everyone else has been making for years.

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

ughmygosh wrote:
princessoctopus wrote:It's laughable that they believe they're popular enough to warrant going to SITC. Does anyone know if they were invited or are they just going as paying fans?
I feel like if they were invited, they would've bragged about it.

Also, she just looks like a sad case in the picture on the swing. That other girl must've been in hysterics when she got home.
She said on instagram that they were invited. I don't know why though, they are nobodies and don't do anything original :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I feel like it was Matt who was invited as he has way more subs than her. She has such a small audience that I doubt they would even know who she is. You don't really see youtubers with the amount of subs she has being invited to things like this. I feel like she's just saying it like that to try and look like she's important. She obviously thinks she's better than Louise :rofl: I bet Louise finds it funny at these two trying to be as big as her.

She looks awful in those photos! That dress or whatever it is is disgusting!

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

did she say invited to SITC or just to the boat cos no offence, makes a big difference :rofl:

Post by Guest »

She's been saying she's been invited on the boat :rofl:

Seraphina
Learner
Learner

Post by Seraphina »

I think it's the sleeveless tops she wears that just make her look so bad because it looks like they're too tight around the arms, she has naturally thick arms (which is fine) but they make her look so much bigger when she shows them off. Mine are quite thick too though not nearly as bad and I get self-conscious about it and always wear tops that cover the tops of my arms. It looks like a 30lb difference when she covers her arms. I always try to stick to the motto of 'dress for the body you have not the body you want'

maccalacca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by maccalacca »

I think it's quite interesting that Devon's subscribers are going up but Matt's subscribers are going down. People obviously realise that he brings nothing interesting to the table without Louise. He's lost almost 1000 subscribers in the last month. I'd be willing to bet Devon's subscribers will slowly climb and then peak at around 10,000 in a couple of years (if she's still bothering with youtube). And they'll just be the last stragglers of weirdos trying to get a glimpse of Darcy or hope to find out why Matt and Louise divorced.

Post by Guest »

The black and white photo she's posted of her and the cat...she so wants a baby! Run Matt Run!! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

I could easily imagine her doing Louise-style pregnancy videos if they had a baby

Brokendreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Brokendreams »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:The black and white photo she's posted of her and the cat...she so wants a baby! Run Matt Run!! :rofl:
Oh please no, RUN MATT!!
Sorry if my grammar and spelling sucks, I'm doing my best! :)

TheChemist
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheChemist »

Louise made an interesting comment in her vlog about not keeping anything of Darcy's when she was a baby as she didn't think 'it would happen again' - this was long before matt and her separated so I wonder if Matt only wanted one child?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

TheChemist wrote:Louise made an interesting comment in her vlog about not keeping anything of Darcy's when she was a baby as she didn't think 'it would happen again' - this was long before matt and her separated so I wonder if Matt only wanted one child?

I thought that was a weird comment because she's done vlogs where she cleans out Darcy's stuff but keeps sentimental stuff and stuff for the future. Maybe she got rid of that stuff when she and Matt hit their rough patch?

sarah264
Learner
Learner

Post by sarah264 »

Louise always said she never wanted another child, I'm pretty sure she's said it since the split and I think it's only been recently (since meeting Liam) that shes changed her mind

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

sarah264 wrote:Louise always said she never wanted another child, I'm pretty sure she's said it since the split and I think it's only been recently (since meeting Liam) that shes changed her mind
Not true, she's either said she wanted another or said she was on the fence.

Post by Guest »

ifucsam wrote:
sarah264 wrote:Louise always said she never wanted another child, I'm pretty sure she's said it since the split and I think it's only been recently (since meeting Liam) that shes changed her mind
I agree, I swear I have seen Vlogs where she has said she has wanted another child. In one of her old Vlogs she did a clean up of Darcys room and held back stuff for an incase another baby comes along. Back when her and Matt where still together and Darcy was a year old I think.

I think it's Matt that never wanted any more kids. Louise has always come across as through she has wanted at least one more.

Can so tell Devon wants a baby. :rofl:

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:
ifucsam wrote:
I agree, I swear I have seen Vlogs where she has said she has wanted another child. In one of her old Vlogs she did a clean up of Darcys room and held back stuff for an incase another baby comes along. Back when her and Matt where still together and Darcy was a year old I think.

I think it's Matt that never wanted any more kids. Louise has always come across as through she has wanted at least one more.

It's this video

Silver star
Learner
Learner

Post by Silver star »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:
ifucsam wrote:

But does she genuinely want a baby, or just want to try and out do Louise :rofl:

Return to “Devon Louise”