Devon the coattail rider.

meowelseh
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Devon the coattail rider.

Post by meowelseh »

allIwantedwascake wrote:In Matt's latest post on instagram some "hater" commented (it was deleted so idk what did it say) and some cousin of Devon (whose username also ends in "louise96" :? ) commented defending Devon and Matt, and said "You don't know the whole story behing why Matt is no longer with Louise, so shush"
Do YOU know, random Devon's cousin? Idk it sounded bitchy. The person probably involved Louise and she just said that. How awkward.
It's so awkward and childish how Devon's family and friends have publicly defended her and talked about their relationship. Also, the way that Devon openly deletes comments and blocks "haters"... if your relationship was so great you wouldn't give a shit about that.

Splath81
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Splath81 »

That makeup tutorial was just sad. I've noticed that she sorta shakes her head real quick a lot. Anyway, why wouldn't she want to try to learn to apply make up better? Nothing wrong with learning basic makeup techniques and which colors complement others. I don't understand how people can like her video. Make didn't look nice and she's just so awkward.

gossipgalxo
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgalxo »

Good god. That really is the stuff of nightmares. I skipped through the video to see what the makeup ended up looking like, saw that and went back to the beginning because I thought I must have missed her saying she went to a circus or clown themed New Years event Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JAimeee
Talker
Talker

Post by JAimeee »

gossipgalxo wrote:Image
Good god. That really is the stuff of nightmares. I skipped through the video to see what the makeup ended up looking like, saw that and went back to the beginning because I thought I must have missed her saying she went to a circus or clown themed New Years event Image

Damn that was the strangest thing to watch. Wouldn't you put primer on your face? Wouldn't you set foundation? I find it funny that she only put foundation on the lower half of her face. I have a heavier fringe than her and I always blend the foundation to my forehead...what if the wind blew :p

I find it strange that she says I'm not a make up person blah blah yet all her videos make it clear she wants to be like all the other YouTubers (Louise) in doing hauls, make up, home shit. If photography was your main job and you had this platform to feed from why wouldn't you be doing show reels or slideshow stuff. Or even behind the scenes. She's just so focused on being like Lou

Post by Guest »

gossipgalxo wrote:Image
Good god. That really is the stuff of nightmares. I skipped through the video to see what the makeup ended up looking like, saw that and went back to the beginning because I thought I must have missed her saying she went to a circus or clown themed New Years event

Dear god that is the stuff of nightmares! Imagine waking up to that! She actually thinks it suits her! What a joke! :rofl:

Post by Guest »

You know what this reminds me of, one of the jokers laughing gas victims! So creepy!

Post by Guest »

Anyone see her tweets about her finding something nasty about her online? She then mentions how she never goes on here! *cough* lie!

Someone said to her on twitter its because we are jealous. Yeah...I'm really jealous of someone who applies make up like a clown, can't string a simple sentence together, makes pointless vidoes, acts like a teenager and is creepy ossessed with her bfs child. Matt is not exactly attractive is he.

She's pointless and needs to stop acting like she's a big deal. She needs to stop stealing Louise's life. Utter clueless she is!

allIwantedwascake
Talker
Talker

Post by allIwantedwascake »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:Anyone see her tweets about her finding something nasty about her online? She then mentions how she never goes on here! *cough* lie!

Someone said to her on twitter its because we are jealous. Yeah...I'm really jealous of someone who applies make up like a clown, can't string a simple sentence together, makes pointless vidoes, acts like a teenager and is creepy ossessed with her bfs child. Matt is not exactly attractive is he.

She's pointless and needs to stop acting like she's a big deal. She needs to stop stealing Louise's life. Utter clueless she is!
She says that so people will go all "Aw, don't listen to them, you're amazing blabla", or to feel for a sec that she is some kind of celebrity. According to her, the world needs good people but what she did to Louise that time she spoiled Lou had a partner and refused to change the message was pretty bitchy (among other stuff)
English is my second language, sorry if I have mistakes <3

mix10
Debater
Debater

Post by mix10 »

Why would you do a tutorial when you admittedly have no idea what you're doing? A tutorial is meant to show people how to do something...she would have been better off just making a post listing what products she used or something. She's also not funny or interesting enough to pull off a "fail" type video or a parody.

bellagirllonge
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bellagirllonge »

I'm assuming she's tweeting about the video I made as even I was surprised at how many views it had. That's funny as fuck though, because there was nothing judgemental or cruel said in it. It was just straight up footage from her videos hahaha!

Post by Guest »

I think she was tweeting about that vidoe as they were talking about views. If she really wants YouTube fame she's going to have to handle negative comments. Not everyone is going to like you and if they don't, they have their reasons. Devon keeps proving time and time again she just uses Louise's fame and poor Darcy to gain followers.

Also saw in the comments on her video about her old childhood books that they should do family Vlogs on Matts channel and beauty on hers. Urgh wish they would stop calling themselves a family, it's so desperate! Poor Darcy having to spend half her time with that! I bet she's terrified of her when she's got her clown make up on!

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

She recognised this site from a screenshot someone else posted too, the screenshot has no mention of the site's name in it, it's very innocuous but she's aware of it either way. I suspect she reads here, or maybe she's participated in discussion in the past. She also said she wouldn't dream of searching for herself here - which I thought was funny, given if she wasn't riding the coattails of other's success, she wouldn't be mentioned here on her own merit at all.

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

videostar wrote:She recognised this site from a screenshot someone else posted too, the screenshot has no mention of the site's name in it, it's very innocuous but she's aware of it either way. I suspect she reads here, or maybe she's participated in discussion in the past. She also said she wouldn't dream of searching for herself here - which I thought was funny, given if she wasn't riding the coattails of other's success, she wouldn't be mentioned here on her own merit at all.
Yeah she also called it "guru gossipER" n I've never seen anyone call it that, it's only like that in the website URL which suggests she's visited before. I'm 100% sure she reads here though, or has done until recently. I remember it seemed like she was posting at some point as well but can't remember what happened.

Cozycoupe
Talker
Talker

Post by Cozycoupe »

I'm quite sure Matt only keeps her around as a free and convenient babysitter, and she goes along with it because she enjoys playing the role of the cool, fun stepmom (in her head, that is). I find the whole dynamic very strange and unhealthy. I actually cannot believe she warned people off leaving poor reviews of her book if they didn't like it. Who on earth does she think she is?

Hoella206969
Talker
Talker

Post by Hoella206969 »

Yeah, I remember there was an account with a very vague name and no picture, which was created on the same day that she posted her first picture on insta saying about haters online (or something like that, might have been the same day she uploaded her first video) and the only posts that the account had were ones on louises thread telling everyone to stop being nice to louise, and then posts on this thread sticking up for devon. The account got called out on here and accused of being Devon, and then the account was never heard of again. Lol.

Splath81
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Splath81 »

Why is she asking people to give her their address? She should not be giving out her address either! Doesn't think about the safety of Darcy? There are a lot of creeps out there.

Splath81
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Splath81 »

YouTube comment that she deleted...

Marieee164 1 hour ago
DO NOT give anyone your address. Instead think about getting a PO Box. Much more safe.?
Devon Louise
Devon Louise1 hour ago
+Marieee164 PO boxes are for important people
Marieee164
Marieee164 53 minutes ago
Ok... It's better to be safe. You don't personally know these people & to be giving them your address wouldn't be smart.You should think about Darcy and her safety as well since most people who follow/know of you is because of her.

Post by Guest »

Oh my god is she for real? People know that Darcy lives with her half the time! This is so dangerous and a stupid idea! I hope Matt or Louise pull her on it for Darcys safety. Just proves how much of a idiot she is! She cares more about getting views on a stupid project than a child's safety!

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

"PO boxes are for important people" :rofl:
Anyone can open one, she could even set up a mail forwarder so the post goes to the post office and is then forwarded to her house.

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

I've just watched the video this relates to, I get what she's trying to do, but it's so unsafe!

I see how a PO box might not work in this instance because the idea is it's not her receiving the mail (unless there's an odd number) - she wants people to e-mail their addresses then she'll match people up with someone else and they'll write to that person, but there has to be a better way to do this. She should take a step back, think the idea through again, and come back to it later.

Return to “Devon Louise”