Devon the coattail rider.

Re: Devon the coattail rider.

Post by Guest »

She's so pointless! Does she think deleting the comments will make it less true?

Matt is SO using her! In all the posts about the new house, she's done most of the painting and building while he just moans about how stressful it is. Wake up girl! He really don't love you and never will like he did Louise! You will not replace her, your such a rebound it's sad! Go get your own life and private your accounts!

ElizabethMarks
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ElizabethMarks »

I just realized that this thread is already 41 pages, this woman, who should be beyond irrelevant here, will get a part 2. Tragic! Fingers crossed we won't make it past part 2, for Darcy's sake :D

obsessive6213
Learner
Learner

Post by obsessive6213 »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:She's uploaded a new vidoe about her experience with ghost...I mean...what? I don't believe in stuff like that, I'm of the mind that if I can see it and I can touch it then it's real (mummy movie quote there) I mean each to thier own but why would Matt what someone like that around his 5 year old! Someone who believes in ghosts and thinks they follow her? Darcy would be terrified if she heard any of the stories that she told in this new video. She's a child and If Devon thinks ghosts are real poor Darcy will have nightmares. It's all so messed up!

Her last Instagram post! :rofl: Way too much make up and looks like a ghost herself! She looks scary! Have fun waking up that Matt! :rofl:

I also see Matt has attempted a cooking vidoe. My god these two are so desperate to build up a audience! It's sad. They make vidoes that are pointless and so badly done. They would not have half the views if it wasn't for Louise and they know that but will never admit it.

Remember when Louise mentioned that Darcy thought she had been seeing things at night in her room?

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

I don't give it long till she is complaining a la the work party, about how the moms of Darcy's friends don't like her. Which they probably don't dislike her, but it's clear the moms are friends with Louise not Devon.

Mindylahiri94
Debater
Debater

Post by Mindylahiri94 »

Where did she complain about the work party does anyone know?

Post by Guest »

One of her YouTube vidoes titled Thoughtless or something. She just moaning about not being invited when she doesn't even work there full time, she only does a few hours when she's needed and probably doesn't talk to them so they might have thought it wasn't her thing. Can't blame them to be honest.

Post by Guest »

Ok, can someone please explain to me how the hell Devon has become darcys stepmum? New photo up of Darcy which she now calls her D? Just wired! And someone's commented asking how's she's finding stepmum life! What the hell? When did they get married? Is it just me or is this whole thing going way to far? How, I mean really how does she see herself as a step mum! :?

meowelseh
Informer
Informer

Post by meowelseh »

Doughnutdemon12 wrote:Ok, can someone please explain to me how the hell Devon has become darcys stepmum? New photo up of Darcy which she now calls her D? Just wired! And someone's commented asking how's she's finding stepmum life! What the hell? When did they get married? Is it just me or is this whole thing going way to far? How, I mean really how does she see herself as a step mum! :?
It's sooooo exhausting now haha, she is so predictable. I'm just holding on and waiting for the day that she has a full meltdown in response to "haters" or Matt dumps her.

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

Image Pretty sure Devon's weird paranormal obsession is the reason for this...

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

See the comments she wrote under the newest pic of Darcy- god, she's an absolute dog. Louise should really put her foot down on Devon talking about her on her Instagram: she has absolutely zero idea as to what's appropriate. YUCK!

beigepug21
Debater
Debater

Post by beigepug21 »

Sorry for the triple post but now that Devon's calling herself step mum I really really hope Louise makes it very clear to Matt that no way in hell is Darcy going to call a gf she's known for a year stepmum.

Post by Guest »

beigepug21 wrote:Sorry for the triple post but now that Devon's calling herself step mum I really really hope Louise makes it very clear to Matt that no way in hell is Darcy going to call a gf she's known for a year stepmum.
Couldn't agree more! Devons behaviour is disgusting! I mean what's with the laughing crying face at her comment about Louise having more children? Is she being bitchy or something?

I bet Devon has told Darcy that ghosts are real and poor Darcy being a child believes it. Pretty sure Louise does not agree with this. Really hope she says something and takes control of the situation. It's getting out of hand!

bellagirllonge
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bellagirllonge »

A gift from me to you x

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

bellagirllonge wrote:

A gift from me to you x
I laughed harder at this than I should have. You know what bothers me so much? She wears this really out-there-eyeliner and then DOESN'T CURL OR PUT MASCARA ON HER LASHES! It looks so weird!

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

I hope that Devon reads this comment as a form of guidance and to wake-up!

I don't feel bad for Devon, but I feel bad that she's just wasting her time and she's in for a rude awakening sadly. She's still young and has many opportunities that she could take, instead of settling with somebody that is not interested.

I honestly think that Louise probably knows that Devon is nothing more than a rebound and it won't last. Which could explain why she's remaining quiet and reserved even though she's around Darcy.

Devon is very naive and lacks discernment, so she's blissfully unaware that she's somebody Matt used as a quick fix for comfort. Matt will always have ties with Louise because, they have a daughter together. However, I don't think it's something that Devon wants to fully accept and it shows.

IMO It's also very reckless, that Devon abandoned her life and immediately latched on to Matt without even knowing him properly. If he decides to call it a day, then what will she possibly do? After all she's only a rebound right? I'm not even being mean either. I just don't think she logically thinks things through. It would have made sense for her to get to know him well before making rash life decisions.

Some people mentioned that she's trying to break into YouTube, by following all sorts of popular accounts. I don't see Devon having a large audience because, if she's trying to replace Louise then that's never going to happen. I'm not a fangirl of Louise, but she is a big YouTuber in her own right. She has also been on this platform for many years and built-up her own fanbase, without trying to take advantage of somebody else's success.

Devon already has a very questionable personality, where I think she's only known as Matt's new girlfriend not as Devon Louise. So in that regard I don't think she's well liked or even acknowledged. I suppose it's time Devon started to open her eyes more and realise that she's being used. Arguably, she's also using Matt as a stepping-stone but the difference is that he has nothing to lose.

Post by Guest »

:rofl:

Hahahahaha! That video sums her up in a nutshell! :rofl:

videostar
Debater
Debater

Post by videostar »

Someone asked on instagram whether Darcy can expect any siblings soon and Devon replied "Maybe from her mum". :?

What a shitty comment, even as a throwaway remark, it's not her place to talk like that and she must realise that kind of comment will just lead to unnecessary speculation around Louise and her partner.

disney+cake
Learner
Learner

Post by disney+cake »

The comment about Louise was shitty and her replying to the step mum comment was bad however she didn't show Darcy's face in the photo or actually name her (she called her D instead of giving her full name) so maybe there is a bit of hope

rai1234
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by rai1234 »

disney+cake wrote:The comment about Louise was shitty and her replying to the step mum comment was bad however she didn't show Darcy's face in the photo or actually name her (she called her D instead of giving her full name) so maybe there is a bit of hope
Not showing her face or exposing her name might be helpful if she deleted all previous pictures and references to Darcy, but if you go back a few photos Darcy is there.

polarbearninja
Informer
Informer

Post by polarbearninja »

I disagree that Devon is just a rebound that won't last with Matt. I think Matt even more so than Louise is terrified of being alone so will stay with her even though he might not be entirely happy. They may start arguing a lot but I don't think he plans on ending it any time soon for fear of being alone/failure.

He may have been unhappy with Louise for a long time but I feel like she probably instigated the separation (which then followed with divorce) after them constantly having arguments. Louise has talked about being told she was "high maintenance" and how she can intimidate men a lot lately. She's also said she wanted a man who was ok with her wanting to be successful and not just "do what women do". I don't think she was just referring to the guy she dated early 2016. I think she meant Matt also. He didn't want a wife who would eclipse him.

Return to “Devon Louise”