Devon the coattail rider.

fruitloaf

Re: Devon the coattail rider.

Post by fruitloaf »

She seems to have a very obsessive personality, where she probably becomes so consumed and fixated with living a certain lifestyle.

allIwantedwascake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by allIwantedwascake »

Apparently she didn't know Louise was famous, but she keeps mentioning her and just as "Louise" as if all her followers knew who she is referring to (which of course they do, they came from Louise lol) So pathetic.

And of course Louise sent her the extra ones (probably gave Darcy that one to give to Devon), but she at least had that detail. I wonder if Devon got Louise something...
English is my second language, sorry if I have mistakes <3

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

Christ this overgrown woman-child gets on my tits in an unbelievable way :x she's so unbelievably entitled and ignorant that instead of realising if she's waiting in for a parcel getting in the bath and ignoring the door isn't the smartest thing to do, why does she think she can complain that he's lazy and not doing his job properly cause he's left it in the blue bin for her?? I don't understand how one person can be that deluded that she's happy to blame some poor guy that was just trying to do his job. She is the one who knew she was expecting a package but decided to get in the bath subsequently then missing the delivery then thinks it's okay to complain that he's actually done his job and left her package for her. I actually feel rage towards her, what's betting she would of complained to high heaven if he's not left it and she had to pick it up?

If only I had the ability to slap some sense into her through this screen, fringes I know you are reading this cause you have literally nothing else better to do have a word and sort yourself out yeah, ignorant little girl.

How anyone can be around this soul sucking joy stealing fool is beyond me, she exhausts me just reading her drivel online.

Off topic I know but I just had to get that off my chest, I HATE ignorance.

allIwantedwascake
Talker
Talker

Post by allIwantedwascake »

The fact that she has to vent about every little stupid thing that happens to her online gives you a clue of how much human interaction this girl gets irl...
English is my second language, sorry if I have mistakes <3

Post by Guest »

She's confirmed it was Louise and also replied to someone that she was super excited to get lush products because it's a little out of her price range.... Did she not do a video on some lush shampoo and facemask a while back, bath bombs are cheaper than those.

polarbearninja
Informer
Informer

Post by polarbearninja »

Lei22 wrote:She's confirmed it was Louise and also replied to someone that she was super excited to get lush products because it's a little out of her price range.... Did she not do a video on some lush shampoo and facemask a while back, bath bombs are cheaper than those.
The difference is the shampoos and face masks last for longer than 1 or 2 uses. I've never bought a Lush bath bomb because I can't justify spending that much on one bath.

Post by Guest »

polarbearninja wrote:
Lei22 wrote:She's confirmed it was Louise and also replied to someone that she was super excited to get lush products because it's a little out of her price range.... Did she not do a video on some lush shampoo and facemask a while back, bath bombs are cheaper than those.
The difference is the shampoos and face masks last for longer than 1 or 2 uses. I've never bought a Lush bath bomb because I can't justify spending that much on one bath.
Yes, I do understand that. I pretty much always break up bubble bars and some bath bombs to make them last longer. I just got annoyed by her and didn't really think it through.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

It's hella tacky to mention first of all who got you the gift, and second of all that said gift is out of your price range.

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc »

em-snow wrote:Christ this overgrown woman-child gets on my tits in an unbelievable way :x she's so unbelievably entitled and ignorant that instead of realising if she's waiting in for a parcel getting in the bath and ignoring the door isn't the smartest thing to do, why does she think she can complain that he's lazy and not doing his job properly cause he's left it in the blue bin for her?? I don't understand how one person can be that deluded that she's happy to blame some poor guy that was just trying to do his job. She is the one who knew she was expecting a package but decided to get in the bath subsequently then missing the delivery then thinks it's okay to complain that he's actually done his job and left her package for her. I actually feel rage towards her, what's betting she would of complained to high heaven if he's not left it and she had to pick it up?

If only I had the ability to slap some sense into her through this screen, fringes I know you are reading this cause you have literally nothing else better to do have a word and sort yourself out yeah, ignorant little girl.

How anyone can be around this soul sucking joy stealing fool is beyond me, she exhausts me just reading her drivel online.

Off topic I know but I just had to get that off my chest, I HATE ignorance.
Leaving it in the recylcing bin is also a good place since everything in there should be clean (papers, washed cans, plastic bottles). It's not like he put it in the rubbish bin or compost bin. Also if it rains (since there's high chance due to it being winter) it wont get damage and noone would really think to steal from the blue. If he left it on the doorstep anyone could take and it could be damaged since y'know he think she's not in the house.

Princess Consuela
Learner
Learner

Post by Princess Consuela »

has anyone seen her newest Instagram photo of her New Years makeup? I've always been told don't put a bold eye and bold lip together, but i'm still quite new to doing makeup properly. I do like her gold eyeshadow though. Maybe she's going to move into makeup guru territory on YouTube.

ifucsam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ifucsam »

Nope never do an bold eye and a bold lip. Make one of them neutral. Her face can't handle that much makeup anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Justlikehollywood_x
Talker
Talker

Post by Justlikehollywood_x »

Some people have the face and personality to carry off a bold lip and a bold eye (I think NikkieTutorials makes it look easy, regardless of what you might think of her!) but Devon doesn't seem to be one of them, toning the eyes down and letting the lips pop on their own, or vice versa would have made for a nicer look that would have had a bit less of a 'let loose with mums make up for the first time' type of vibe.

Archmanlia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Archmanlia »

Justlikehollywood_x wrote:Some people have the face and personality to carry off a bold lip and a bold eye (I think NikkieTutorials makes it look easy, regardless of what you might think of her!) but Devon doesn't seem to be one of them, toning the eyes down and letting the lips pop on their own, or vice versa would have made for a nicer look that would have had a bit less of a 'let loose with mums make up for the first time' type of vibe.
Agreed! She already has psychopath eyes. No need to make them 'pop' anymore.

Actually it's taken awhile but I finally realise who to she reminds me of!
Who remembers Sid from Ice Age?

Sunnyboosh
Informer
Informer

Post by Sunnyboosh »

SmileLikeYouMeanIt wrote:
Justlikehollywood_x wrote:Some people have the face and personality to carry off a bold lip and a bold eye (I think NikkieTutorials makes it look easy, regardless of what you might think of her!) but Devon doesn't seem to be one of them, toning the eyes down and letting the lips pop on their own, or vice versa would have made for a nicer look that would have had a bit less of a 'let loose with mums make up for the first time' type of vibe.
Agreed! She already has psychopath eyes. No need to make them 'pop' anymore.

Actually it's taken awhile but I finally realise who to she reminds me of!
Who remembers Sid from Ice Age?
OH MY GOD SHE'S THE SPITTING IMAGE!!!

SunnyDays
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SunnyDays »

She has always reminded me of Shelley Duvall, from The Shining.

sloth
Learner
Learner

Post by sloth »

She just looks like she stinks. That hair needs a good wash

Post by Guest »

SunnyDays wrote:She has always reminded me of Shelley Duvall, from The Shining.

:rofl: How did I not see this before! She so does! :rofl:

em-snow
Informer
Informer

Post by em-snow »

Oh my god her latest make up 'tutorial' :rofl: why does it look like she's a child been let loose with her mums make up bag. Oh lord :rofl:

Bejewelled0901
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Bejewelled0901 »

Oh my goodness I can't get over her make up "tutorial". She has absolutely zero skill with make up or any awareness of what suits her. Plus she is so self-deprecating from start to finish, I cannot understand why people enjoy watching her videos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fruitloaf

Post by fruitloaf »

How can you come on to YouTube, upload a make-up tutorial and say that 'I have no idea what I'm doing'. Really? Very convincing. I don't think that anybody will take her seriously, when she has no confidence and has self-doubt with her application skills. She could at least researched and watched other make-up artists, on YouTube for inspiration and to widen her knowledge and skills before posting the video.

I feel pretty bad for Devon, I have to admit. She so badly wants YouTube fame, to have thousands of subscribers but she doesn't come across very well and professional. I get that she's not really self-assured within herself and it shows but maybe YouTube is not for her? Ever since she got with Matt and started her channel, she still has under 2,000 subscribers and very low views. I think that she expected to gain many subscribers in a very short space time merely through association, but it didn't transpire the way she had envisioned so she probably feels disappointed since she so desperately wants to be popular.

OT: The voicemail message at the end of her videos makes me cringe.

Return to “Devon Louise”