Frey Life - OMG Mary puked again (Part 3)

GrandmaBB
Learner
Learner

Re: Frey Life - OMG Mary puked again (Part 3)

Post by GrandmaBB »

ILUVGossip wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:42 am
Now Mary is having more problems with her health. I am surprised they jumped into adoption so quickly. I agree that Mary cannot take care of herself without someone being there. Baby is not in their best interest right now or maybe never. They do not have any idea what a lifetime caring for a child is all about. They talk about cloth diapering and I cannot imagine Mary and Peter soaking and washing baby diapers everyday. Nutrition is another thing thats concerns me is the infant formula they choose. You can bet it is the cheapest one they can buy with coupons. They may to realize it is not in baby's best interest to get bargains on their nutrition. Baby might wake up every 2 or 3 hours to be fed around the clock. Peter will be exhausted because Marty will say she has a headache. Someone has to take care of the baby. I am very concerned about these two as parents. Yes a baby for views.
I wonder if they are going to hire a nanny from the church (cult ??) they belong to. I used to really like these two when they first started (I started watching them in Jan 2015) but somewhere along the line, I could no longer stand them, they became so phoney... I think they are or want to be the "new" Jim Bakker and Tammy Faye

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

Mary wasn't feeling well so she stayed in bed for an extra hour in the morning and seemed to lay on the couch all day while Peter went out for a bit to a meeting. I hope Peter realizes that he'll be the primary parent.

I have mixed thoughts on prospective babies.....will the parent be excited that they are "youtube celebrities" and ignore the fact that she has health issues or will someone definitely dismiss them due to their situation because they are on youtube, CF etc. It should be interesting to see how long they have to wait for a newborn.

GrandmaBB
Learner
Learner

Post by GrandmaBB »

I wonder if Mary is trying to sabotage this adoption, as she is posting more and more about her health issues than she has for several months. People have commented about how she was not initially for this adoption and it was Peters whining that made her change her mind. In my opinion, this adoption is a bad idea, as no one knows how long the benefits from Trifacta will last. Also, I wonder why they choose Duke instead of Johns Hopkins in MD which is world-renowned for multi-organ transplants, and being they are both from MD and that's where all their family lives are just very strange to me.

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Post by ceasg1 »

GrandmaBB wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:08 pm
I wonder if Mary is trying to sabotage this adoption, as she is posting more and more about her health issues than she has for several months. People have commented about how she was not initially for this adoption and it was Peters whining that made her change her mind. In my opinion, this adoption is a bad idea, as no one knows how long the benefits from Trifacta will last. Also, I wonder why they choose Duke instead of Johns Hopkins in MD which is world-renowned for multi-organ transplants, and being they are both from MD and that's where all their family lives are just very strange to me.
Peter might want to be away from his family. He has a lot of siblings but they're never really mentioned much anymore. Its all more focused around mary's side of things

StrawberrySwirl
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by StrawberrySwirl »

Is anyone still watching the vlogs? I look at their Facebook page occasionally to see the titles of their videos but can't bring myself to watch. Besides their (possible) adoption, it seems like they have zero content. Even though I know there are a lot of children out there that are waiting for adoption, I hope Mary and Peter aren't chosen. Sorry I know that sounds mean, but I think they'd be unfit parents; they seem so immature (in spite of them being in their 30s, an age where I think people have left their childishness behind--they're not teenagers or early 20s anymore)!

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Post by ceasg1 »

So they're going the private route which a lot of adoptees are now calling legal human trafficking so they end up with a baby and convince the birth mom that the child will do so much better with them even if it isn't necessarily true. Long term, the child might very much develop issues partially due to the adoption trauma and I don't think the freys would be able to handle that.

Depending on the agency, the birth parents can select a family or the agency goes by the waiting list to get a child.

GrandmaBB
Learner
Learner

Post by GrandmaBB »

Their Vlogs are totally zero content now. Now it's just the sheep watching their boring "unrehearsed answers" (Bull Crap that they are spontaneous) I wish VetGirl would post again. This so phoney couple has changed so much, but at least Mary isn't saying "We look younger than we are" that's because you both look like you're in your early 40s. And just to think I USED to like these people!

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

They've been listed for adoption now for 2 months. I wish someone would have asked them if they would give up youtube if that was the only reason that no one wants to choose them. I doubt if they would have answered that question and I wonder if they've even thought about it. They only want a newborn so it should be interesting to see what happens.

GrandmaBB
Learner
Learner

Post by GrandmaBB »

Just watched their latest Q&A vlog and all I can say is Mary is a Phoney. 1. She said she is tired of saying good morning but Peter can say good morning if he wants to, but she is done! HOW RUDE 2. She hates snow, WHAT HAPPEN TO THE MAGICAL WINTER SNOW THAT SHE JUST LOVED IN PREVIOUS VLOGS? 3. Someone asked if she got her transplant yet and Mary had this SHEEPISH GRIN ON HER FACE WITH THE BASIC UNSPOKEN WORD THAT, THEY JUMPED THE GUN MOVING DOWN TO NC FOR A TRANSPLANT. If you watch their recent videos(starting at going back to Boston for a Funeral) and compare them to their past videos and the things they say about MA and people there it's actually disgusting how these two are so F@#%ing Phoney and RUDE!!

MakeLemonade
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeLemonade »

Hi All

I joined just so I can talk about this couple and their adoption plans.

I think adoption is a horrible idea because it's really just Peter who wants a child. Mary's going along to get along and not deprive her husband, but Mary *is* a child who demands the center spotlight at all times. She likes children and is good with visiting and playing with them, as long as she gets to go away. Babysitting yes. Visiting friends & enjoying their kids, yes. Raising a child as her own? NO! Bad idea!

Mary will compete with a baby for Peter's attention. She'll (secretly) resent a child, and make no mistake, Peter will be all-in. Plus, Peter will end up doing the lion's share of the work in taking care of a baby. Mary will do some caretaking for the cameras, but I don't believe her heart's in this. She wanted a cat, they got a cat, and Peter has to do the litter box cleanup because of <Mary's lungs>.

I'm cynical, I admit, and I see this adoption thing as an avenue to create more youtube content and give a storyline that others will glob onto, not to mention all the $$$$ people will keep donating. They've already made out like bandits on the money grift for adoption expenses, baby expenses, people send them baby things, toys, you name it. They have wayyyy more clothes than a baby needs and Mary keeps buying because she likes to shop, it's cheap, and it's like a toy she will get to dress up.

Meanwhile, I really wonder if ANY birth mother has seriously considered this couple. I would have concerns if I were considering them. The religious cultish thing (major turnoff), Mary's CF *and* her many medical issues, her immaturity and narcissism, her need to be taken care of and catered to, and she's really never grown up...not really.

They will use the baby as a prop, to merch, to generate attention, create 'content.' Peter loves to talk about, this new "season" of our life, as if they are running a TV show with "seasons."

Anyway, I hope birth moms run from this couple, for the sake of the child.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

I have a feeling that they are realizing that no one is overjoyed to choose them as adoptive parents. They said they have a lot on their minds lately and seem rather down about the adoption process or rather the "season" of waiting. I assume that they can contact the adoption agency to get feedback on whether anyone has read their information or considered them. The answer is probably "no."

I can't see anyone choosing parents knowing that one has a major illness Her sister had a lung transplant and was able to adopt but that's a different situation. Trikafta is new and it's great that it's working but who knows how long that will continue especially since she said her numbers have dipped a bit. Plus she still shows that she requires treatments every day. And now she's knocked out with Benadryl after getting IVIG.

To me another big elephant in the room is being youtubers. Maybe one of their fans will know someone who is choosing adoption and they can convince the mother how wonderful P&M are. That would be weird.

Taking a picture and sending to their grandparents with the message "We love spending time in the baby's room." I'm sure it would be a lot better if there was an actual baby in the room too.

PixieWithFangs
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieWithFangs »

Just saw their new video - it looks like they were picked to adopt a baby.

GrandmaBB
Learner
Learner

Post by GrandmaBB »

PixieWithFangs wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:57 am
They don't have a clue what they're in for! I wonder who is going to change the kids' diapers, as Peter was gaging to no end just cleaning out the refrigerator, and Mary will play dress-up with the baby until she notices she is no longer the center of attention. I can see them hiring a nanny or Peters's Mom will move in (which I doubt, as it is apparent Mary does not like his mom). It would not surprise me if their marriage will end in a couple of years as Peter will be totally exhausted taking care of two babies, and Mary will be resentful of not being the center of the universe.

Punkyb
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Punkyb »

It blows my mind someone would pick them! Who in their right mind would think they are capable of raising a child? I hope this doesn’t end up like that Myka Stauffer thing where they adopted a kid then rehomed him a few years later. I really wonder how this will play out.

PixieWithFangs
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieWithFangs »

Punkyb wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:28 pm
It blows my mind someone would pick them! Who in their right mind would think they are capable of raising a child? I hope this doesn’t end up like that Myka Stauffer thing where they adopted a kid then rehomed him a few years later. I really wonder how this will play out.
God I hope not. although, I think it may be less difficult when you get an infant straight away, vs that poor little boy who was like 2? I still think about him sometimes and hope he's doing okay, he didn't deserve that nonsense, and I didn't even follow that woman, just heard about it after it happened.

The reason I think it might be less difficult is because an infant hasn't had any traumatic experiences in foster care or a group home or something like that. Yes, I realize adoption itself is traumatizing, but it's not being compounded by other things.

Punkyb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Punkyb »

PixieWithFangs wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:53 pm
Punkyb wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:28 pm
God I hope not. although, I think it may be less difficult when you get an infant straight away, vs that poor little boy who was like 2? I still think about him sometimes and hope he's doing okay, he didn't deserve that nonsense, and I didn't even follow that woman, just heard about it after it happened.

The reason I think it might be less difficult is because an infant hasn't had any traumatic experiences in foster care or a group home or something like that. Yes, I realize adoption itself is traumatizing, but it's not being compounded by other things.
Good point. I didn’t follow that lady either. Just heard about it from other YouTube channels. They adopted him thinking he had a brain tumour and wouldn’t live long then after the fact found out there wasn’t a tumour but he had autism and they couldn’t handle it.

Punkyb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Punkyb »

I just can’t see Mary being a mom. There’s a huge difference between holding someone else’s baby for a bit or playing with an older child and being a full on parent.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

It's going to be interesting to see what they actually show on their vlogs. I feel like the baby will be blurred but I might be wrong because that would make for boring vlogs when they semi show the baby but not really.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

GrandmaBB wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:01 pm
PixieWithFangs wrote:
Sat Nov 06, 2021 11:57 am
They don't have a clue what they're in for! I wonder who is going to change the kids' diapers, as Peter was gaging to no end just cleaning out the refrigerator
Ah yes.....diapers. Mary fell in love with cloth diapers many years ago when she was a nanny. She showed all the cute cloth diaper covers or whatever they are. Just wait until they try to wash all the poopy diapers. I predict a switch to disposables because there's no way they're going to soak, wash etc cloth ones. I doubt her nanny job included actually washing the diapers...more like putting the dirty ones in some soaking container.

StrawberrySwirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by StrawberrySwirl »

What?! I cannot believe they were chosen as adoptive parents! Well, they are in for a rude awakening. I don't think Mary will be able to deal with the fact that the needs of the baby have to come first, and she will no longer be the center of attention. Obviously I'm not saying she should neglect her own health, but she won't be able to just flop on the couch and "rest" when she "doesn't feel good" and ignore the baby if Peter is out. Plus she will have to help Peter. It's not fair for him to have to take care of both of them when she could be contributing to the care of the child, even in some small way.

Also... neither one of them actually has a job. Does their store and Youtube provide enough stable income to be able to take on the responsibility of having a baby?

Return to “Frey Life”