Frey Life - OMG Mary puked again (Part 3)

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Re: Frey Life - OMG Mary puked again (Part 3)

Post by ceasg1 »

Given that they were filming their nephew when the mother asked them to not show his face, probably not. They also have basically no fallback. Peter's stuff never seemed to work out when he tried to do his own thing and the preaching thing seems to be very part time now

Dink65
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Dink65 »

In the face to face vlog Mary said there was tension between them talking about adoption around fathers day. Makes me think mary was not 100% in. Peter was crying about it and miraculously mary changed her mind the very next day. Peter needs to grow up and look at the big picture. I feel like Mary is doing it to please him.

VickyIsAwesome
Lurker
Lurker

Post by VickyIsAwesome »

@Dink65 Well if that's true that Mary isn't 100% in it i think it's silly that Peter started to cry
and Mary gave in.It's better to talk things through and make sure you are both happy!!

Punkyb
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Punkyb »

I didn’t realize they filmed their nephew after her sister said not to. Mind you I haven’t watched them in a long time so I probably missed it. I personally can’t see them never showing their kid on camera. Just look at how much the views have shot up since announcing it. They will figure out where there’s money is showing the kid. I mean, I would definitely respect them more if they never did but I just can’t see it.

StrawberrySwirl
Lurker
Lurker

Post by StrawberrySwirl »

So does anyone know if they have been approved for adoption? On their Facebook page it looks like they are setting up a room and everything. Tbh I cannot imagine them as parents.

Additionally, I think if they do adopt a baby, Mary will take the opportunity to buy a ton of "nostalgic" baby toys from the '90s and reminisce and obsess (even more than she already does) about her childhood. Peter will end up with 2 kids, Mary and the baby.

Punkyb
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Punkyb »

StrawberrySwirl wrote:
Thu Aug 12, 2021 9:30 am
So does anyone know if they have been approved for adoption? On their Facebook page it looks like they are setting up a room and everything. Tbh I cannot imagine them as parents.

Additionally, I think if they do adopt a baby, Mary will take the opportunity to buy a ton of "nostalgic" baby toys from the '90s and reminisce and obsess (even more than she already does) about her childhood. Peter will end up with 2 kids, Mary and the baby.
According to their adoption announcement video they passed the home study. The videos they have been showing of the home study process and such were filmed a month ago. They have already fundraiser over $30,000 for the adoption. They said they expect to be listed as a waiting family for adoption by the end of the month.

ILUVGossip
Learner
Learner

Post by ILUVGossip »

Peter is so Giddy it is driving me crazy. Mary is a little more down to earth about the whole thing. She still has the play house attitude. Adopting a baby is not like playing with the neighborhood kids and harvesting carrots. What will they do when their newborn wakes up every two hours. They have to walk the floor at night holding a teething baby or sick child. You can read all you want but all children are different. My youngest child who I had at age 45 has ADHD and mild Aspergers syndrome. He was a lot of work. He has grown up to be a wonderful son. He is so helpful and really good with computers and chores. He was a lot of one on one work( very hyper) and attended special education until he switched to general education at grade 6. I guess I am trying to say they need to be prepared to love the child that is given to them. Also there is a small chance the birth Mom could change her mind and keep the baby. I wonder how long it will take them for domestic adoption?

StrawberrySwirl
Lurker
Lurker

I haven't watched the vlog, but it looks like in the most recent one Peter is sick so Mary had to drive them back from somewhere (they may have been visiting family?). I can't believe Mary actually drove! The people will be applauding her for weeks. Anyway the comments were all, oh Peter, go to the ER, it might be appendicitis or your gall bladder. One person said it could be food poisoning, as they had gone crabbing the day before. I think this is the most likely scenario. While I definitely feel bad for Peter getting sick, I thought all the Facebook comments from people were annoyingly over the top. I am shocked they still have devoted followers.

By the way, does Peter still have his religious podcast going?

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Post by ceasg1 »

StrawberrySwirl wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 2:31 pm
I haven't watched the vlog, but it looks like in the most recent one Peter is sick so Mary had to drive them back from somewhere (they may have been visiting family?). I can't believe Mary actually drove! The people will be applauding her for weeks. Anyway the comments were all, oh Peter, go to the ER, it might be appendicitis or your gall bladder. One person said it could be food poisoning, as they had gone crabbing the day before. I think this is the most likely scenario. While I definitely feel bad for Peter getting sick, I thought all the Facebook comments from people were annoyingly over the top. I am shocked they still have devoted followers.

By the way, does Peter still have his religious podcast going?
Not only did she drive, she also edited and uploaded the vlog. Imagine the effort that took for her

StrawberrySwirl
Lurker
Lurker

[quote=ceasg1 post_id=4430535 time=1630374535

Not only did she drive, she also edited and uploaded the vlog. Imagine the effort that took for her
[/quote]

She'll need to recover for at least a week after all that effort. Sidenote, if Mary drove more often I think she would be less panicky about it. I don't like to drive but I do it because I don't have someone who can drive me everywhere like she does. 🙄

StrawberrySwirl
Lurker
Lurker

Oops apparently I haven't figured out how to edit quote contents. I didn't want to quote my post, just ceasg1s, but it ended up looking weird.

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

Am totally gobsmacked by this development. I dip in and out again occasionally, but this shows how long I've been away for this time. While any news of new life is mostly happy and positive I'm glad I'm not alone in the concerns with these two adopting a baby. Looking back over the more recent videos namely ones dealing with Mary's health I think they are going to have the shock of their lives when a baby comes into theirs. I'm happy she's had a good few years of feeling better, something those of us with chronic illness and disability would love and pray for but, I think a child is a step too far. The comments in the video they announce it and the others after are just sickening and very unrealistic. This isn't for 10 years like a dog, this is a rest of life kind of deal. I agree with the comment saying that this is what Peter wants and Mary not so much. I would never wish for anything bad to happen to anyone as much as they annoy me, but I am hoping common sense will prevail or the universe will step in. This is not a situation a child should be brought into, as a 40 year old disabled and chronically unwell woman, I made the choice long ago not to have children myself (bio or adoption) because of care concerns, this doesn't make me any less of a human or makes my life any less worthy. There is no shame. I am incredibly proud that I put the needs of potential children before mine because let's face it - they don't get to choose to be born and into what situation, it happens to them, people said to me that if I had children they would learn to care for me as they grew up and I thought that was disgusting and something I wouldn't do. I just hope it ends well for both Mary and Peter, and the child.
Last edited by Seraphinianus on Mon Sep 06, 2021 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

How can Mary be a mother, when she is unable to stay home alone for a night without some sort of babysitter, i.e. her mother, a friend, etc.? This woman is not able to care for herself in any adult way. Also, the attentioni will not be on her, it will be on the baby.....how is she going to handle that? A baby for views is what we have here. Sad.

ILUVGossip
Learner
Learner

Post by ILUVGossip »

Now Mary is having more problems with her health. I am surprised they jumped into adoption so quickly. I agree that Mary cannot take care of herself without someone being there. Baby is not in their best interest right now or maybe never. They do not have any idea what a lifetime caring for a child is all about. They talk about cloth diapering and I cannot imagine Mary and Peter soaking and washing baby diapers everyday. Nutrition is another thing thats concerns me is the infant formula they choose. You can bet it is the cheapest one they can buy with coupons. They may to realize it is not in baby's best interest to get bargains on their nutrition. Baby might wake up every 2 or 3 hours to be fed around the clock. Peter will be exhausted because Marty will say she has a headache. Someone has to take care of the baby. I am very concerned about these two as parents. Yes a baby for views.

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

I hope that the adoption people are watching their videos.

Disabledgirl7
Learner
Learner

Post by Disabledgirl7 »

I totally agree about Mary- as often as she is exhausted and has to go to bed, or has a headache and has to lay down with ice on her head, or feels funny, or has reactions after meds or IV treatments, etc, how can she possibly make time to care for a baby? I just don't think they've thought this through. Having an infant requires more than buying baby clothes at thrift shops! Peter will end up being Mr. Mom, while trying to still work, and Mary will end up babysitting while Peter takes Ollie for his walk, unless she goes with because they have a stroller. I'm not saying this to be mean- it just seems like Peter already does everything and Mary feels like she's done a lot if she does the dishes and/ or makes soup. Just sayin'...

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Post by ceasg1 »

Seraphinianus wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:08 am
It looks like they're doing private adoption so in theory a family can select them and know what type of life their child would be getting (and they can watch their vlogs as an added bonus lol). (this can also open them up to controversy if they don't handle this well or claim to be okay with an open one but then close it especially with them being in the vlogging/social media world)

PixieWithFangs
Learner
Learner

Post by PixieWithFangs »

I'm honestly curious how they will handle this if it takes a long time or if no one chooses them. Children, weather it be having them, unable to have them or whatever can and do change relationships.

It doesn't sound like Mary was on board at the beginning, and that this is something Peter really wants. I don't know, part of me feels like if Mary wasn't ill, this relationship would have run it's course already, but between religious beliefs, and Mary being sick Peter might be afraid to leave to have the things he wants in life because it would look so bad to leave a sick spouse.

StrawberrySwirl
Lurker
Lurker

The latest video is titled something like, "We've never done this before!" and it's about...buying a new toilet seat?! How lame.

If Mary's having more health issues, I don't think adopting a baby is a good idea. Not saying that people with health issues/chronic illness can't be parents of course! Just that I don't think she will handle having a child since she can barely cope as it is, and that isn't fair to the child.

Still wondering how they are paying their bills in the fancy new house. 🧐

StrawberrySwirl
Lurker
Lurker

Seraphinianus wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:08 am

ME TOO

Return to “Frey Life”