Frey Life - OMG Mary puked again (Part 3)

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Frey Life - OMG Mary puked again (Part 3)

Post by Spicy_dreams »

I've literally never seen ANY adults treat birthdays like Mary and Peter do. Mostly it seems like Mary's the one who expects a lot for her birthday, but still. I watched the vlog of Peter setting things up for Mary's birthday and it was literally like he was setting things up for a kid. There was a big pile of presents, stuff stuck up all over the walls/windows, and get this. A plastic "birthday" themed kids mat that he put down on the floor for her to sit on while she opens her presents? What the fuck is with that??!!! I would be so embarrassed if my partner did that for me. Embarrassed and confused as fuck lol.

But also. Peter referred to Mary as a "sneaky little girl" when he heard her turn her video off once he stated talking to the camera in the other room. What?? The fuck????? He always refers to as "Mary girl" or whatever but little girl is so.... Ugh. Gross. What kind of 30 something year old refers to their 30 something year old wife as a little girl? There's no context in which that's not creepy.

The infantilism is strong with these two. It's honestly so unsettling.

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

This forum seems so dead these days (and no wonder, the vlogs are full af) but I just have to complain. They ate dinner (a bunch of raw veggies and random shit) outside on the table while it was COVERED in literal loose dirt. Like, potting mix. Peter was potting plants or something and doing it on the table for some reason, and they didn't clean it up before settling down for dinner. I'm just... That's so gross. And I thought they had to be careful about Mary's lungs and bacteria etc? I mean even healthy people still die from inhaling particles from potting mix. Just fucking clean it up, don't eat dinner on top of it. What the hell!

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

I must admit I miss our back and forth about these two. I don't watch the videos and rely upon others to give us the jist of it.

I've been really delving into the story of Gypsy Rose Blanchard (I'm in the UK so it wasn't really massive news here) and obviously her mother was at the absolute extreme of the scale, but looking at these behaviours makes me think if these traits are in the people around Mary, but unlike Gypsy who was drugged and defeated and failed by the system, Mary just attention wh**es the whole thing. YES, we know Mary has CF. But, I just wonder if she's going to be the one in however many years time that tells a different story about how she was a victim of the people around her and how she was addicted to playing up her medical problems for the money and attention. As Spicy_dreams above mentions about how Mary and Peter ate their dinner on a table covered in potting soil while bacteria are a worry, are these the little slips and red flags that come with complacency when you know the con is on? There have been many other instances like this where things haven't stacked up. Just pondering.

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

Seraphinianus wrote:
Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:56 am
I must admit I miss our back and forth about these two. I don't watch the videos and rely upon others to give us the jist of it.

I've been really delving into the story of Gypsy Rose Blanchard (I'm in the UK so it wasn't really massive news here) and obviously her mother was at the absolute extreme of the scale, but looking at these behaviours makes me think if these traits are in the people around Mary, but unlike Gypsy who was drugged and defeated and failed by the system, Mary just attention wh**es the whole thing. YES, we know Mary has CF. But, I just wonder if she's going to be the one in however many years time that tells a different story about how she was a victim of the people around her and how she was addicted to playing up her medical problems for the money and attention. As Spicy_dreams above mentions about how Mary and Peter ate their dinner on a table covered in potting soil while bacteria are a worry, are these the little slips and red flags that come with complacency when you know the con is on? There have been many other instances like this where things haven't stacked up. Just pondering.
I don't know about everybody else around Mary (her parents/sister seem fine and normal?) But Peter definitely seems to enjoy and exploit the drama around her health. Like Mary will just be lying down resting on the couch and Peter will stand there filming her and speaking in a strained voice about how Mary isn't filming good. Sometimes it really does seem like he's the one who's into documenting those moments, and Mary is just trying to get through it.

In saying that though, when Mary is just talking about her health, she really rambles on. She shares SO much detail, and I feel like 90% of it is unnecessary. Some of the philosophical stuff is half interesting but the rest really isn't. We don't need to know every tiny little moment of "earlier my blood sugar dropped to __ and I felt a little off." She thinks people want to hear every single tidbit, and there's definitely some crazy obsessive people who do wanna hear everything. But that's just not healthy in my opinion. She puts too much focus on it. I feel like she really needs therapy honestly. Of course you should be aware of what's going on with your body but to put so much time and energy into going over and over every little thing, it's not good for you! And it makes her look bad too.

I also find it weird how involved Peter is. I know he's her husband, but she's a grown woman, can't she make her own phone calls? Can't she go to an appointment on her own? I mean she fucking FaceTime's him while she doing pft's in the next room for 5 minutes. Did somebody say codependent?

I'm sick too and at this point my quality of life is worse than Mary's. Not that it's a competition. But I can't imagine having so much of my life focused on my illness, or having my partner involved to the extent that Peter's involved with Mary's health. This is my shit, I only ask for help when I'm really really struggling. Other than that I go to all my appointments myself, I make all the phone calls and unless I'm getting surgery or something, I prefer to be independent with it. Talking about my health with my doctors is more than enough, I don't wanna rehash every single thing for a vlog! Sorry if I sound like such a dick, I just genuinely don't understand.

Disabledgirl7
Learner
Learner

Post by Disabledgirl7 »

I totally agree! I can't walk without assistance, yet still do my own appointments, and I too save my symptoms for my doctor- when I talk to others, I want an escape from my pain Mary talks not only about current aches and pains, but also every past ache and pain it reminds her of, and it seems really important to her that Peter remembers them all in detail too! I don't understand how it doesn't drive him crazy, listening to all the details of every past and current ailment!! I think they should change the name of their channel to "Look what we bought today!" They obviously have lots of money, they seem to buy things every day for the house and yard and deck. They have so much stuff for 2 people! How many plants does Mary need? Peter seems to do all the home improvement work, while Mary àcts like she should get a medal for things like doing dishes, re-arranging a drawer (why does she think people are interested in watching that?), and fixing meals, many times with things that are"just about to go bad". Anyone else think it's weird how Peter praises her for every little thing she does, every day? I thought that now, with Mary feeling better, they would both grow and develop as adults, but that doesn't seem to be the case! Mary, especially, seems to only like things from childhood. I find it really strange that she doesn't seem to want to be an adult at her age

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

I didn't watch today's vlog because I think the excitement might have been too much for me to handle: Back Deck Tour...Plant Paradise! OMG, they have really run out of things to say. Only 4700 views in 10 hrs. They better watch out....Peter might have to actually get a job.

They need another emergency like the mail truck that caught on fire. That has 1.1 million views.

CoughsALot
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by CoughsALot »

Did ya'll see on Instagram how Mary wanted Peter's attention, but Peter was outside actually being productive and raking, and poor Mary couldn't be bothered to go outside on a beautiful October day, so she threw a boot at him? You can't make this up.

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

Something that is irrationally annoying is how much they eat in the vlogs, and eat with their mouth open, talk with food in their mouths. Even the way Mary swallows pills or drinks water is loud and gross. I also don't understand how she hasn't figured out how to swallow a bunch of pills without choking a little bit, like almost every time.

Only narcissists and weirdos would think everybody WANTS and NEEDS to see them eat.

Even Mary's heavy breathing into the camera is annoying! The way she sorta catches her breath on the exhale, and you can hear she's got phlegm in her throat, it's gross.

And oh my god. The way they were fucking freaking out over that woodpecker. They seem so unstable lol it's actually kinda insane the way they act sometimes.

It also bothers me a lot how Mary will harass frogs she finds at night, shining a bright torch light right in their eyes, screaming and squealing, not giving them any space. She's so careless for somebody who claims to love them so much. I still hate how she claims to love animals SO MUCH but they eat meat and dairy every day.

Lastly.... That paper she got costs like over $70 USD. Her paint is expensive too. And she uses it to paint childish, bad artwork. She's clearly never taken the time to actually learn and practice properly, and considering her art makes up most of their income, seems like something she should do. I work with watercolour every day, and I'm pretty good at it but I still can't really bring myself to buy the top quality paper. I have a weird fear and respect for it haha I know that's so silly, but I feel like if I owned any I couldn't use it because I'm afraid of wasting it on a sub-par painting. I'd rather build my skills first using mid-range paper, and save the pricey shit for when I can do it justice.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

I know everything is quiet here but I looked up the Frey Life (clothing and accessories store) and see that they got a CARES PPP loan for $16,665.

The Frey Life LLC received a Paycheck Protection Loan of $16,665 through WEBBANK, which was approved in May, 2020.

Based on standard PPP eligibility rules, The Frey Life LLC's total 2019 payroll expenses were approximately $79,992 in order to qualify for the PPP loan amount received.

Based on their reported 1 jobs retained, this equals an estimated average yearly compensation of $79,992 per employee1.

So Peter pays himself $80,000 yr salary. Interesting.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

As always.....grifters.

Mary throwing special snowflake fit today because the IVIG nurse has to come to her house. Like she is the only one dealing with pandemic life.....what about all of us immunocompromised that are working honest jobs everyday. What an ungrateful little brat. Would love for them to release the surveliance footage of her having her crybaby freakouts over that. What an entitled POS.

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

SWISSMISS wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:30 pm
As always.....grifters.

Mary throwing special snowflake fit today because the IVIG nurse has to come to her house. Like she is the only one dealing with pandemic life.....what about all of us immunocompromised that are working honest jobs everyday. What an ungrateful little brat. Would love for them to release the surveliance footage of her having her crybaby freakouts over that. What an entitled POS.
I saw that too, and came here to see if anybody else was thinking the same. She's so goddamn entitled. You have to have a nurse come to your house and administer the medication that you don't have to pay for? They have SO MANY REASONS to be grateful, they're incredibly privileged, yet she has an entire breakdown over this. God forbid they aren't allowed to do everything exactly as they want to.

And it's pretty funny that they aaalways preach about gratitude, compassion, finding the joy, going with the flow etc. But when a small inconvenience pops up, their world falls down and they cry into the camera. Please!

I feel sorry for all the people who have to deal with them on the phone. Especially Mary, she seems like she'd be a colossal asshole. Even the way she answered the phone seemed rude to me, but maybe I'm the odd one for answering "hello, _____ speaking." In a nice voice? I try to be polite and friendly, even if it's an unpleasant or difficult call. And if you're trying to get somebody to help you solve a problem, it helps to keep it light and use your manners.

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Post by ceasg1 »

Spicy_dreams wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:36 am
SWISSMISS wrote:
Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:30 pm
As always.....grifters.

I saw that too, and came here to see if anybody else was thinking the same. She's so goddamn entitled. You have to have a nurse come to your house and administer the medication that you don't have to pay for? They have SO MANY REASONS to be grateful, they're incredibly privileged, yet she has an entire breakdown over this. God forbid they aren't allowed to do everything exactly as they want to.

And it's pretty funny that they aaalways preach about gratitude, compassion, finding the joy, going with the flow etc. But when a small inconvenience pops up, their world falls down and they cry into the camera. Please!

I feel sorry for all the people who have to deal with them on the phone. Especially Mary, she seems like she'd be a colossal asshole. Even the way she answered the phone seemed rude to me, but maybe I'm the odd one for answering "hello, _____ speaking." In a nice voice? I try to be polite and friendly, even if it's an unpleasant or difficult call. And if you're trying to get somebody to help you solve a problem, it helps to keep it light and use your manners.
She also had the ability to do it in an infusion center. Well, that can solves the at home issue if she's concerned about bringing stuff in and take maximum precautions at the hospital and take showers etc when they get home to keep the home environment clean. Scheduling is so complicated and from my experience they place you down for a time unless you need to reschedule because they want to get you in and out. It can be incredibly frustrating from a patients perspective to deal with scheduling, but it is literally how it is handled and was handled similarly at her other hospital. They give you an infusion slot and wait for insurance to approve and if it works, great, if not it might be a bit before it can be rescheduled. She also does not have a lot of plans so they don't have stuff to schedule around.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

She is a 31 year old child crybaby bitch. Entitled asshole and they are both scammers. Hardcore. She is not grateful at all, entitled bitch. I bet people don’t return her calls.....she is rude to the bone. I can only imagine her begging and crying to get her way, and in the real world that doesn’t work. Maybe they should have researched all of this before they bailed prematurely on their previous system.

They only get views if it’s major click bait, even so...not many. Their house is an utter pigpen....you literally have to clear a path for a workman? lol. Losers.

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

Peter's characeture of a Black person in today's vlog was SO hilarious, you go Peter, always the comedian! Just kidding, it was very racist and they need to shut the fuuuuck up 🙃

If you're going to say "what had happened was", you better not say it the way Peter just said it. That's not cool. What a fucking tool. He thinks he's so funny, too.

On that topic, they often talk like they're doing a very exaggerated impression of a Black person and they think it's cute. Well, it's not cute, it's actually quite racist. Sometimes it does just seem like a bit of a southern drawl for comedic effect (still not funny, it's obnoxious in it's own right) but sometimes it's definitely racist. Especially because they'll do it when saying something dumb.

I wonder if they'd ever say shit like that in front of a Black person.

And they preach about loving your neighbour! Making fun of how Black people talk, using their accent to say racist shit is so, so kind and thoughtful and compassionate of them. Very open minded and mature.

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

Haven't these ghouls been 'cancelled' yet? Jeeeez.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by devilishtenshi »

Does she still use/have her feeding tube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:08 pm
Does she still use/have her feeding tube?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She still has it. Says she uses it every day for certain liquid medications. And recently was using it for extra hydration. They have also said it's important they keep it just in case she gets sick enough that she can't eat normally.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

She needs to stop chopping vegetables for useless contact and wash that disgusting greasy hair of hers. They are such pigs, living in a pigpen.

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

I watched a video. By god that dog looked sad. And yeah, wash your hair and clean up your damn house. If you're inviting the internet to come and look at your life then sort yourself out.

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

This is a little bit late but Peter's attitude about Mary buying those tray tables was so mean and unnecessary. He can be such an absolute douchebag sometimes. They don't have a coffee table, she wanted something so she could have a little table at the couch. Completely reasonable. She found a cheap second hand option that fit their style, and is lightweight and easy to fold up and store out of sight.

And he was SUCH A DICK ABOUT IT. Jesus Christ. I'd be mad if my husband behaved like that in that situation. What was his deal? He was so determined to hate it that he was refusing to accept that Mary actually had a good solution to her problem.

Return to “Frey Life”