Frey Life- Did you know that Mary has CF? Part 2

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Re: Frey Life- Did you know that Mary has CF? Part 2

Post by lucky181 »

Their online store uses shopify. I was curious about the income and tax reporting.

"In the United States, if you process more than $20,000 and have more than 200 transactions, then you are required to submit a 1099-K form to the IRS. This form is generated by Shopify Payments and provided to both you and the IRS on an annual basis."

I don't think they can hide the online store or youtube income but they are probably able to write off a lot because they vlog everything for their "business." If they have a room in the new house for their "store," maybe it can be written off as a business expense.

JEEv
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by JEEv »

Good to know that everything in their new house is "fresh and clean" and that is one of things that was so important to them. It certainly won't staylike that for very long once that grubby pair move in.
They mentioned at the start of the transplant evaluation that she would need two main carers. Who will the other carer be - her mother moving to NC too? They certainly said that they were moving early to establish support from their new church.

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

Dude, they are getting so repetitive it's like there's never actually any new content lol. Walking through this season with us, aaallll the things/details, realityyyy, but-, you guys, processing our emotions, so many unknowns, about a million questions, check ✅, overwhelmed with gratitude, Peter "taste testing" with a look of serious conviction and saying "mm, so good?", Mary's boring medical ramblings, Peter's severe vocal fry, Mary gasping (with audible phlegm) at nothing, choosing joy, saying "oh I'm crying" as if she never cries...

And it's like they think they're being so fucking inspirational and profound. But it barely even feels genuine. I feel like they say things like this because they know it gives them a certain image, and they want to be perceived that way.

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

I think it's literally because they're on a con, a hustle, they're a one trick pony and know what works with minimal effort - maximum dollar. They've realised they don't need to put out any different original content because people lap it up, drink it in and poop out money no matter what. If you were that spineless yourself and realised people would give you free money and you could live an quite affluent lifestyle by making a few videos with no thought into their content would you do it? They don't say or do anything that could be construed by their devoted sheep as controversial, only give out snippets of their life so very few raise eyebrows or ask questions, and it's only us who look beyond this and the bigger picture to see if for what it is. They've got a good con going, the money is rolling in and the masses won't realise any time soon they're being fleeced and being made fun of by two absolutely hideous human beings.

pisserpops
Learner
Learner

Post by pisserpops »

Sometimes I read what others say about the Freys on here and think 'Man, I would love to get together with a bunch of us and just go on blast.' I agree with almost 100% of what's written on here.
For instance today's vlog is hideous. First five minutes are like a thousand other vids, a recap of her normal morning. Then we're blessed with what Peter's cooking and food stuff, then a bunch of nothing.
I think the reason they insist on putting a vlog up everyday is that there is a way for them to claim $$$ deductions every day of the year. I'm convinced of it. Even Dr's appts., gasoline to go to the Dollar Store, just think about it - every single day could potentially be a deduction on their tax return because they are using that days vlog for their job to make an income!
For a man who loves preaching and spent a good amount of time getting educated in doing so, he's putting it aside to VLOG. And vlog about what - his wife puking, trying to cook that free food they beg for from 'Home Chef', a grocery haul, chauffeuring his wife everywhere she wants to go (because she's afraid to drive), cleaning his house and all manner of the same mundane things you and I do everyday of our lives.
I'm sure all those people who donated $20,000 to them so they could live in Scotland for a year while Peter went to school just love it. Especially when they only stayed approx. four months and came home cause Mary didn't like the hospital over there.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

Wow, I never realized how thin Mary's legs are. In today's video she was walking to the car and there was plenty of space between her thighs. IMO, she should be getting in shape for the inevitable transplant. Yoga moves just don't do it.

And now we know that they throw out leftover food. What a waste plus they seem to make such huge portions when cooking. Mary's plate is always full and I doubt she can eat that much. Let's hope there's a Walmart near the new house with grocery pickup or they won't be happy.

I watch YT with adblock and just found out they aren't getting a dime from me since their ads don't play. Good.
New merch coming.....they have to keep adding new phrases and designs to keep the minions buying.

I certainly don't wish anything bad happen to Mary, but they seem to be making this whole move about a way for Peter to change his career. Oh goody, they won't be tied down to a church on Sun and can travel. To me, a true pastor wouldn't think of Sunday services as being restrictive but they are so excited about having their Sundays free.
We'll have to see if they vlog about Mary's CF team meetings this week and what they recommend for her.

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

When have we really seen Peter be active as a pastor? Using a drone to hang Xmas lights doesn’t count. Yes, he gives word cult-like sermons, but all of the pastors I have known are really active in their church community, etc. He doesn’t seem to do that much.

Was I the only one who thought it was weird that Mary was making a little stash of cleaning products for the new house?

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

lucky181 wrote:
I certainly don't wish anything bad happen to Mary, but they seem to be making this whole move about a way for Peter to change his career. Oh goody, they won't be tied down to a church on Sun and can travel. To me, a true pastor wouldn't think of Sunday services as being restrictive but they are so excited about having their Sundays free.
We'll have to see if they vlog about Mary's CF team meetings this week and what they recommend for her.
The move is pretty much all about Mary because the only reason they are moving is her transplant. I won’t fault Peter for trying to find a positive about leaving his mega part time job because of Mary. Might as well not be sad about what he can’t keep! I hope he does travel and does things for himself when they move. But likely he’ll be Mary’s personal everything because she can’t do anything for herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JEEv
Learner
Learner

Post by JEEv »

[quote=lucky181 post_id=3739119 time=1561513811 user_id=3008
[/quote]

If St Peter is no longer committed to his one day a week ministry, I wonder what is going to replace the weekly Monday "We're exhausted and need to rest because Peter was preaching yesterday," spot. Yes, for everyone else who holds down a full time job and actually manages a normal life that includes cleaning a home, looking after children or elderly parents and fits in shopping, with little time during a working week for horse riding trips, boating and so on, apparently nothing compares with his one day a week job for sapping your energy.

How will they fill the "Peter's gone to the coffee shop to work" and 'tonight we had friends over for Bible Study" spots? More cactus pruning and crying over little birdies perhaps?

Their current home will need some serious deep cleaning before the Church can offer it to it's new pastor.

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

pisserpops wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:34 pm
Sometimes I read what others say about the Freys on here and think 'Man, I would love to get together with a bunch of us and just go on blast.' I agree with almost 100% of what's written on here.

I'm sure all those people who donated $20,000 to them so they could live in Scotland for a year while Peter went to school just love it. Especially when they only stayed approx. four months and came home cause Mary didn't like the hospital over there.

I'd absolutely come along!!!

This is a pattern with them. They never do anything from the start and follow it through. It's always excuses as to why they have had to stop and can no longer do it, made up excuses.If someone wants to do something - REALLY do something, they WILL. Regardless of how much it hurts. If I'd paid even 50 cents into the Scotland fund and they came home after 4 months because Mary was being a spoilt little girl I'd go absolutely batshit. I think it was probably more that the Scottish nurses and doctors didn't play and pander to her in the same way 'her team' in the US did and she was being a baby. Mary isn't as special as she thinks she is and us Brits don't stand on ceremony and we don't sugar coat it.

Or she was desperate to get back to her friend pretending to be a dog trainer training Oliver with an electric shock collar for the big show of having someone train her dog for her because she couldn't do it herself - more excuses.

Is the dog even still apparently a service dog or has she given up on that one as well? I have had a few service dogs and they need weekly training recapping throughout their lives, Mary and Peter can't even keep their house clean so I doubt they bother to do that.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Seraphinianus wrote:
pisserpops wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:34 pm

I'd absolutely come along!!!

This is a pattern with them. They never do anything from the start and follow it through. It's always excuses as to why they have had to stop and can no longer do it, made up excuses.If someone wants to do something - REALLY do something, they WILL. Regardless of how much it hurts. If I'd paid even 50 cents into the Scotland fund and they came home after 4 months because Mary was being a spoilt little girl I'd go absolutely batshit. I think it was probably more that the Scottish nurses and doctors didn't play and pander to her in the same way 'her team' in the US did and she was being a baby. Mary isn't as special as she thinks she is and us Brits don't stand on ceremony and we don't sugar coat it.

Or she was desperate to get back to her friend pretending to be a dog trainer training Oliver with an electric shock collar for the big show of having someone train her dog for her because she couldn't do it herself - more excuses.

Is the dog even still apparently a service dog or has she given up on that one as well? I have had a few service dogs and they need weekly training recapping throughout their lives, Mary and Peter can't even keep their house clean so I doubt they bother to do that.
The only thing that dog does is stand still so Mary can hold on and cough as far as I can tell.

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:21 am
The only thing that dog does is stand still so Mary can hold on and cough as far as I can tell.
Because holding on to Peter wouldn't get her enough attention presumably?

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

If they can't figure out an insurance policy for Mary, maybe they won't be moving as soon as they had planned. I think that buying the house before getting everything straightened out was a bad idea.

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Post by ceasg1 »

I mostly agree with that especially when you are moving there for the healthcare as opposed to some other factor not related to health. You could also argue this was something needed to look into before you even considered an evaluation there as well.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

ceasg1 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:52 pm
I mostly agree with that especially when you are moving there for the healthcare as opposed to some other factor not related to health. You could also argue this was something needed to look into before you even considered an evaluation there as well.
They mentioned talking to Duke about post-transplant insurance which she implied is available. However, the doctor who suggested they move there now, probably wasn't even thinking about pre-transplant insurance and it isn't Duke's responsibility to figure it out for them. Peter spending 6 hrs researching insurance shows that it's not as easy as they maybe had thought it would be especially since he won't have an employer.

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

Oh my god. It's so incredibly baffling to me, how fucking terrible Mary's diet is. Not only does she fail to eat healthy, or eat enough, she seems to only eat foods that would be terrible for her CF. Prime exhibit in today's vlog, after clinic, they go to chipotle and show a dish that is absolutely COVERED in cheese. Like so much fucking cheese. They talk a lot about how that's Mary's favourite part, and how she'd eat only that if she could.

Then they go to Starbucks and Mary drinks what I assume to be coffee made with full fat milk.

And she eats far too much sugar, drinks too much soda, white carbs, too much meat etc. She should at least cut out dairy and soda. The amount of dairy she consumes is awful, it's no doubt played a big part in her health.

But the thing that confuses me the most is how neither of them realise how stupid it makes them look. They make such a big deal of her health, and act as if she's the best, smartest, most compliant patient. But they don't realise how her diet is a massive contradiction to that? How can she hold up a can of soda, or a massive glass of milk and go "mmmm!" Without seeing how dumb she looks.

I remember one time Mary saying something in response to people asking if she'd tried a vegan diet or whatever. And she said something like "if any diet had proven to be beneficial to CF, we'd know about it already." First of all, that's not necessarily true. But let's say she's right, that doesn't even mean that she shouldn't try to have a healthy diet. But I've definitely heard that other CF patients found they were producing less mucous and not getting so sick with infections when they reduced/cut out dairy. Meat, sugar and processed food also causes inflammation though.

But also I hate how she goes on about how much she LOVES animals, especially cows and other farm animals, they give her life etc. Yet she constantly eats them and supports the diary industry that abuses them. I just do not understand how she doesn't see any of this blatant irony.

ceasg1
Learner
Learner

Post by ceasg1 »

Spicy_dreams wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:59 pm
Oh my god. It's so incredibly baffling to me, how fucking terrible Mary's diet is. Not only does she fail to eat healthy, or eat enough, she seems to only eat foods that would be terrible for her CF. Prime exhibit in today's vlog, after clinic, they go to chipotle and show a dish that is absolutely COVERED in cheese. Like so much fucking cheese. They talk a lot about how that's Mary's favourite part, and how she'd eat only that if she could.

Then they go to Starbucks and Mary drinks what I assume to be coffee made with full fat milk.

And she eats far too much sugar, drinks too much soda, white carbs, too much meat etc. She should at least cut out dairy and soda. The amount of dairy she consumes is awful, it's no doubt played a big part in her health.

But the thing that confuses me the most is how neither of them realise how stupid it makes them look. They make such a big deal of her health, and act as if she's the best, smartest, most compliant patient. But they don't realise how her diet is a massive contradiction to that? How can she hold up a can of soda, or a massive glass of milk and go "mmmm!" Without seeing how dumb she looks.

I remember one time Mary saying something in response to people asking if she'd tried a vegan diet or whatever. And she said something like "if any diet had proven to be beneficial to CF, we'd know about it already." First of all, that's not necessarily true. But let's say she's right, that doesn't even mean that she shouldn't try to have a healthy diet. But I've definitely heard that other CF patients found they were producing less mucous and not getting so sick with infections when they reduced/cut out dairy. Meat, sugar and processed food also causes inflammation though.

But also I hate how she goes on about how much she LOVES animals, especially cows and other farm animals, they give her life etc. Yet she constantly eats them and supports the diary industry that abuses them. I just do not understand how she doesn't see any of this blatant irony.
The dairy thing is actually a really good point. It appears to thickens mucus which basically hurts her if most of what she is doing is trying to get out is mucus and needs to make it thinner to cough up. I've had doctors tell me to cut out dairy when I'm sick due to the thickening of the mucus.

There is the idea if the system is working why fix it which seems to be what they're going off of. It does sound like before they were vlogging at one point Mary had a restricted diet with low dairy but went off of that for some reason but never shared why.

Spicy_dreams
Talker
Talker

Post by Spicy_dreams »

ceasg1 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:27 pm
Spicy_dreams wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:59 pm

The dairy thing is actually a really good point. It appears to thickens mucus which basically hurts her if most of what she is doing is trying to get out is mucus and needs to make it thinner to cough up. I've had doctors tell me to cut out dairy when I'm sick due to the thickening of the mucus.

There is the idea if the system is working why fix it which seems to be what they're going off of. It does sound like before they were vlogging at one point Mary had a restricted diet with low dairy but went off of that for some reason but never shared why.
"It does sound like before they were vlogging at one point Mary had a restricted diet with low dairy but went off of that for some reason but never shared why."

Huh interesting. What do you wanna bet that she went off that diet because she just loves the taste of milk and cheese too much 😂

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

Ahhh, the child wants a special treat after being a good girl at clinic, and whatever the child wants, she shall get.

But seriously, has their ever been ANY occasion in any of their videos where they've behaved like the 'influencers' they crave to be? Where they've empowered the CF community by leading by example, being the trailblazers of the CF community, giving out good correct advice, a true account of a life with CF and empowerment for all? I certainly haven't seen it. Yes, we've seen the procedures (medical porn anyone) but has it been anything but an occasion for Mary to show off, get some attention and be a victim.

They force feed their avid fans a diet of their craziness - people who really know no better and think this is a life all people with CF live, all under a veil of religion. Because if people are religious, they are not only right about everything apparently, but are also sacred and mustn't be questioned or spoken out against. Did anyone ever see that South Park episode years ago when Cartman sets up his own Christian Rock Group? He was right - Put the word God into anything and you'll instantly be a hit with people. Like many others who can see right through them, I think even though they may have both been brought up religious, i don't think they really are now, they're grifters, con artists, rotten to the core.

I did go back and watch a video, but I lasted only a minute if that, the one where Mary was having a rehearsed conversation with the camera (you can tell by her speech pattern and fake reaction they rehearsed it) and Peter came outside without his shirt on. Massive cringe.

Melissa26
Learner
Learner

Post by Melissa26 »

Did anyone else notice that they've been making 2 videos a day and then using them for two separate vlogs? And they are so boring!!! They did two vlogs for the CF clinic day. They second day vlog was "What happens after CF Clinic" - which was basically them getting something to eat - Mary sat in the car and talked while Peter got the food. No content whatsoever. And this is allowing him to not seek regular employment. Today's vlog was unboxing of medical supplies. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Return to “Frey Life”