Frey Life- Did you know that Mary has CF? Part 2

The_wiebs
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Frey Life- Did you know that Mary has CF? Part 2

Post by The_wiebs »

Honestly, I was kinda relieved to hear she's in the hospital. I don't wish that on anyone it just seems that her health is much worse than they seem to be letting on or are maybe aware of.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

Two very important issues have come up in this chat that I think just shows how unable Mary is to grow up and handle her health situation in a mature and focused way.

Milk is bad for any average person when they have a cold, sinusitis, allergies or bronchitis. As soon as I stopped milk and pudding in my diet and switched to water my colds have been much lighter and more easy to recover from. No bronchitis since I changed and that is about 15 years now. What a difference!

I also have endometriosis and cramps can get so bad that I feel sick to my stomach. I have had dry heaves and threw up once when I was a teen. I keep a bucket under my bed...the dust ruffle hides it so no one can see. I have never needed to use it, but it is there just in case I don't get to the bathroom in time. I would die if I got sick on my rug or bed. That smell never comes out no matter what. Their house must stink to high heaven. How disgusting. She is like a toddler that doesn't know what is coming and just gets sick everywhere, though even toddlers are taught to hang over a basin or the toilet to get sick in. Why on earth she can't even do this is beyond me. She is just twisted in so many ways.

At this point I have long since unsubscribed to her and only check in a few times a month at most. I never watch her videos to the end and often just last about 20 seconds in. I just can't handle her whining anymore. But beyond that, with her situation, her attitude and her poor health, I feel like I am watching a person fail and eventually die, and to me that isn't really entertainment. Learning about CF in an interesting way long since left their channel. Back then she was on treadmills, doing some crafts, albeit childish ones, and talking about her meds and organizing them, talking about Ollie and his training. Now it is the same stuff, but sponsored or something....something is off. Maybe too much rehashing of old info too. Does she even care about her service dog anymore? I hardly see him with her like before. At any rate I'm bored to death of her. Her husband looks incredibly exhausted...something she will never bother to think of. She is not inspiring to be a fighter nor a good role model for anyone with a chronic illness. The world revolves around her and her alone.

JEEv
Learner
Learner

Post by JEEv »

This must be an all-time low for this filthy trollop! She's waiting to go home and yet decides to cut the dog's hair on her hospital bed. She knows she's leaving and yet she really couldn't wait to get home. This really is disgusting. I've said as much in their comments - I am curious to see how the sheeple manage to defend this!

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

JEEv wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:55 am
This must be an all-time low for this filthy trollop! She's waiting to go home and yet decides to cut the dog's hair on her hospital bed. She knows she's leaving and yet she really couldn't wait to get home. This really is disgusting. I've said as much in their comments - I am curious to see how the sheeple manage to defend this!
Urgh. I think they deleted your comment. Sheeple lapping it all up as usual.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

Her college friend was visiting last week when Mary vomited all over in the hall and bathroom. If her friend wanted to take a shower, she had to use their upstairs bathroom because the one downstairs is only a half bath. Yuck.

JEEv
Learner
Learner

Post by JEEv »

Seraphinianus wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:14 pm
JEEv wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:55 am
Urgh. I think they deleted your comment. Sheeple lapping it all up as usual.
Have just posted it again - wonder how long it will take for them to delete it again!

SWISSMISS
Informer
Informer

Post by SWISSMISS »

If I had a child at that clinic, I would be furious. They dog doesn’t need to be down in pre-op. It’s ridiculous. The staff must despise her. If I had a cf child I’ll enough for an admission and the patient before had been giving their dog grooming in the room. Well. That just can’t be acceptable. This is so out of hand. They are a disgrace.

Ilovearianna5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ilovearianna5 »

Been watching Frey Life for good while now. And been lurking here. But just had to join. I'm genuinely sorry for Mary's suffering with CF. How tough to live this way. But I have never seen a woman of her age act like such a child. Was her developmental growth stunted? Or did someone tell her this is cute to act like a child? I think I was promoted to join when I saw her cutting dog's fur on hospital bed prior to going home. Did I really see this?

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

There are several negative comments about the dog fur still posted. And yes, the room will be cleaned but common sense would tell her not to groom him there.
At this point I think Ollie is more of an emotional support dog. I don’t see him alert her when her blood sugar is low. Other than a physical support for coughing, what does he do? (I love to see Ollie but they don’t show him too much except for good-bye)

Service dogs can be in hospitals but if the handler can’t take care of them, someone else has to so Peter sleeps there. She’s in a children’s hospital so it makes sense that there is something for him to sleep on. However, when she goes to Duke, it’ll probably be a different story. Will she insist on sleeping arrangements for Peter so Ollie can be with her? Somehow I don’t think she’ll be able to dictate what happens at Duke.

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

I've replied to the two comments on youtube I've seen expressing my agreement in the comments posted.

I think it shows how warped and childish they are that they think it's appropriate behaviour to cut a 'service dog's' hair in a hospital.

I agree that Ollie is actually more of an ESA, and he definitely shouldn't be there.

I'd be very interested in how Duke react to Mary having a paddy and throwing her weight around about what she wants. I personally think she was in the children's hospital for too long, and was babied and pampered for way too long. The enablers around her have created a monster. I get the feeling a lot of what Peter does is to keep the spoilt petulant little wife child happy. You can spot his face changing when he thinks she's going to go off on one.

Ilovearianna5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ilovearianna5 »

On and on and on and on forever about Mary. If it wasn't for herself she would have nothing to talk about. How can Peter listen to this constantly 24/7/365 every waking moment? It's like she is a little girl trying to get all eyes and attention on herself. Why is she acting so childlike?! And says she was a nanny? Is that her word for babysitting?

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

Ilovearianna5 wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:53 pm
On and on and on and on forever about Mary. If it wasn't for herself she would have nothing to talk about. How can Peter listen to this constantly 24/7/365 every waking moment? It's like she is a little girl trying to get all eyes and attention on herself. Why is she acting so childlike?! And says she was a nanny? Is that her word for babysitting?
I think Peter listens to it because it pays well, and all his little personal material whims are catered to! That's the only reason I can think of for him to stick around.

Yes, she was a babysitter, although I would guess that the children probably looked after HER :rofl: There was a video of her showing her friends child how to do something medical and the child was acting way more mature than Mary, her friend was eyerolling in the background.

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

Mary’s blood sugar drops frequently. Today she chose smoked salmon, cheese and crackers to raise it. I would think she would want to be on a consistent meal plan so this doesn’t happen. I don’t have experience with low blood sugar but she seems to have strange eating habits. Were they out shopping so she missed lunch? I guess she figures it doesn’t hurt her as long as she eats something right away but it doesn’t seem healthy to me.

MtgSM
Learner
Learner

Post by MtgSM »

WatchandWonder wrote:
Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:13 am
She is not inspiring to be a fighter nor a good role model for anyone with a chronic illness. The world revolves around her and her alone.
- and there you have it. My annoyance in a nutshell. It's sad what a negative, needy, entitled person she is. I wish she could own that, and do something about it while she can. It's demoralizing -

pisserpops
Learner
Learner

Post by pisserpops »

These sheeple are driving me crazy!!! They believe and defend everything Mary does. They feed off of her saccharinity.
Peter - I feel sorry for. He seemed to literally be in a panic, running into Wegmann's to get Mary smoked salmon, cheese and crackers. Peter said she was a bit (don't remember exact word) ah foggy or something from low blood sugar, she looked just fine eating her 'rescue' food. I really think he has an extreme fear of anything that Mary says is bothering her.
I don't know why the hell I'm still a sub of theirs. It grates on my nerves to watch Mary's childish smirks and actions, faces like a five yr. old, constant remembrances of her childhood and on and on. The way they have stupid sayings that they recite together like teenagers.
It will be interesting to watch how this all plays out when they move to NC. How fast will they connect up with a church so the people can feel sorry for them. It won't be long and we'll watch it happen one way or another.

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

Pisserpops, hit that unsubscribe button, save your sanity. That eff word smirk. I could quite happily smack her cheeks for hours and not get bored. She's so vile and narcissistic she really doesn't give a toss how her behaviour affects those around her, she doesn't care how much she hurts them with her behaviour, they've created a monster and they don't know how to handle it. They might SAY they don't mind - but they DO, they absolutely DO. She's just so nasty and selfish she can't see it.

JEEv
Learner
Learner

Post by JEEv »

Seraphinianus wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:16 am
Pisserpops, hit that unsubscribe button, save your sanity. That eff word smirk. I could quite happily smack her cheeks for hours and not get bored. She's so vile and narcissistic she really doesn't give a toss how her behaviour affects those around her, she doesn't care how much she hurts them with her behaviour, they've created a monster and they don't know how to handle it. They might SAY they don't mind - but they DO, they absolutely DO. She's just so nasty and selfish she can't see it.
You did make me chuckle at thought of slapping her cheeks for hours and not getting bored!

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

:rofl: :rofl:

JaclynSHILLcircus
Informer
Informer

Post by JaclynSHILLcircus »

JEEv wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 10:03 am
Seraphinianus wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:16 am
You did make me chuckle at thought of slapping her cheeks for hours and not getting bored!
I’m literally literally laughing out loud at slapping her cheeks for hours holy shit.

marysnotcontrary
Learner
Learner

Post by marysnotcontrary »

Hi, I haven't been on here in a long time and am learning to navigate this site once again; it can be a bit tricky.

That said, I just wanted to share that I was at the Dollar Store the other day and I saw those little red cups! It made me so sick to my stomach!
Thanks, Marrrrrrryyyyyy!!

Return to “Frey Life”