Frey Life- Did you know that Mary has CF? Part 2

Re: Frey Life- Did you know that Mary has CF? Part 2

Post by Guest »

lucky181 wrote:Mary’s blood sugar drops frequently. Today she chose smoked salmon, cheese and crackers to raise it. I would think she would want to be on a consistent meal plan so this doesn’t happen. I don’t have experience with low blood sugar but she seems to have strange eating habits. Were they out shopping so she missed lunch? I guess she figures it doesn’t hurt her as long as she eats something right away but it doesn’t seem healthy to me.
I'm hypoglycemic and her blood sugar drops are very dramatized. She needs to see a dietitian and endocrinologist to help her design a stable meal plan and better options to bring her blood sugar back up without spiking it, which will just make it crash again, it's not that hard. I'm tube feed (not for the hypoglycemia) and I do continuous feeds to keep my blood sugar stable. She has the infinity pump which I have too. She is on a formula that is already broken down (peptide based) so her GI system doesn't have much work to do. Ugh and she needs to invest in vomit bags. They are like $12 in Amazon for like 50bags and can be kept anywhere.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

pisserpops
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by pisserpops »

I've been following her vlog since the beginning and she has not changed her diet in all that time. So many subs have given her very good suggestions and very reliable info to no avail. They don't really recognize any of it. When she has mentioned a nutritionist and/or a dietician it really goes nowhere. No changes at all. It really is kind of crazy and I don't get it. But - let's face it - Mary knows best!! She embellishes so many things you are made to think she's on the verge of collapse half the time. Some of it is because of her own stubborness.

honkytonkbadonkadonk
Debater
Debater

Post by honkytonkbadonkadonk »

Eeeekxitsxnicole wrote:
lucky181 wrote:Ugh and she needs to invest in vomit bags. They are like $12 in Amazon for like 50bags and can be kept anywhere.

Nahh, too expensive, they probably don't have a coupon for that. Why waste money on that? After all, she has a Peter and he doesn't cost anything! *irony off*
But seriously. She wouldn't even need to spend that kind of money. Just set up a bunch of buckets. At least in the bathroom, kitchen, and living room. Since she spends most of her days in bed and that's where most "accidents" happen. Accidents is probably not the right word, since she's fully aware of what she's doing and could easily control that if she chose to.

Hayley11188
Debater
Debater

Post by Hayley11188 »

Eeeekxitsxnicole wrote:
lucky181 wrote:Mary’s blood sugar drops frequently. Today she chose smoked salmon, cheese and crackers to raise it. I would think she would want to be on a consistent meal plan so this doesn’t happen. I don’t have experience with low blood sugar but she seems to have strange eating habits. Were they out shopping so she missed lunch? I guess she figures it doesn’t hurt her as long as she eats something right away but it doesn’t seem healthy to me.
I'm hypoglycemic and her blood sugar drops are very dramatized. She needs to see a dietitian and endocrinologist to help her design a stable meal plan and better options to bring her blood sugar back up without spiking it, which will just make it crash again, it's not that hard. I'm tube feed (not for the hypoglycemia) and I do continuous feeds to keep my blood sugar stable. She has the infinity pump which I have too. She is on a formula that is already broken down (peptide based) so her GI system doesn't have much work to do. Ugh and she needs to invest in vomit bags. They are like $12 in Amazon for like 50bags and can be kept anywhere.

I am as well (as are some others here) and it drives us insane how she just eats or drinks empty sugars with nothing sustainable to keep it up, and yes, VERY dramatic. They act like she’s going into a coma or something. I’ve never met someone who looks for every tiny thing to be a side effect (her “pink” cheeks for example, she’s fair skinned like me so not every “pink” cheek is a medication thing).

On today’s “Rough day” vlog she said when she does IV fluids it can be annoying because they make her “puffy”. If that’s not an eating disorder comment idk what is. She’s stick thin and worried about looking swollen.

The_wiebs
Learner
Learner

Post by The_wiebs »

Someone feel free to correct me as I have no medical background but wouldn't a better diet maybe help her liver? Also if your kidneys are doing so much better on fluids maybe you should DRINK MORE WATER?! I know eating healthy can be a hard change to make but it just shows what a child Mary is that she is unwilling to make any diet changes to maybe improve her health. Like girl, don't you want to do everything you can to stay around with the people you love as long as possible even if it's a little inconvenient?

Vet_Girl1025
Debater
Debater

Post by Vet_Girl1025 »

Did anyone else get weird toddler vibes seeing this pic on her Instagram? I feel like this is what you do for a 5 year old who can't concentrate and the parents throw a phone in their face and the child has to wear those ear phones to help muffle the noise. It's very bizzarre and I feel weird looking at it. Maybe it's just me though.Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Seraphinianus
Talker
Talker

Post by Seraphinianus »

Anything for attention.

Ilovearianna5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ilovearianna5 »

OMG. Me me me me me me my my my my my I I I I I I me me me!!!! Does ANYTHING exist outside if her own skin? Look, I can't imagine what it's like to deal with CF. I am so sorry for that and wish for her the best. But she is so emotionally immature. Stunted. Bless her heart she even puts on this fake childlike laugh. I see other vloggers with health issues. But not trying to immitate a child. I have 3 grown children and grandchildren. But I just don't see this level of kiddy actions in someone her age. And Peter seems totally happy and content with all this. It's like does he ever have a human emotion? Even Jesus had emotions. I feel for their situation. But something about this just seems like fake. Plastic emotions. How can he just give up all of life to her constant puking and blood sugar??

Post by Guest »

What really annoys me about her, as someone else who has CF is her blatant disregard for her health. She’s barely on feeds and doesn’t have a diet that keeps her blood sugars in check as much as possible and for someone who is 30 years old, she’s extremely childish.

Ilovearianna5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ilovearianna5 »

OMG. Me me me me me me my my my my my I I I I I I me me me!!!! Does ANYTHING exist outside if her own skin? Look, I can't imagine what it's like to deal with CF. I am so sorry for that and wish for her the best. But she is so emotionally immature. Stunted. Bless her heart she even puts on this fake childlike laugh. I see other vloggers with health issues. But not trying to immitate a child. I have 3 grown children and grandchildren. But I just don't see this level of kiddy actions in someone her age. And Peter seems totally happy and content with all this. It's like does he ever have a human emotion? Even Jesus had emotions. I feel for their situation. But something about this just seems like fake. Plastic emotions. How can he just give up all of life to her constant puking and blood sugar??

Ilovearianna5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ilovearianna5 »

Their humor... they crack up over the totally most unfunny stuff!

Ilovearianna5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ilovearianna5 »

One more thing. I think I would have bought the new lawnmower after I moved rather than hauling it or NC.

Love_the_kitz
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by Love_the_kitz »

Hi guys - new to this forum, but have watched Mary & peter on and off for a few years now.

I turned it back on again last week, caught up and was trying to figure out what keeps driving me away. Something just grinds my grits and it certainly is not jealousy. Nope - don't wish CF on anyone. I was thinking it was Mary's behavior that bothers me, but oddly enough I can deal with it. I just FF over her chattering at the camera for 5-10 minutes straight.

What I discovered is it's Peter that's driving me away! Odd as there are videos with them that I do adore - the one with Ollie and the drone (yeah, he shouldn't have flown it in the city... but it was still cool) I love seeing Peter living life. When he's with Mary he's totally different and puts on a youtube face "OMG, she's so sick, she's dying guys, please support us" You know what? That kills me right there. We've all had family members and friends die from cancer, heart attacks, strokes, asthma... those people had it so rough at the end too... Come on peter, she's not dying today stop the advertising. Cry wolf too many times and no one will care.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

it's time for a new thread, any title suggestions?

Chocolateunicorn
Learner
Learner

Post by Chocolateunicorn »

Frey Life- OMG Mary puked again

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

Did they say when they are officially moving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lucky181
Talker
Talker

Post by lucky181 »

devilishtenshi wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:26 pm
Did they say when they are officially moving?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they said sometime after summer. He said they are closing next week. They're setting up a bedroom (must be buying a new bed in NC) and the kitchen with this trip so maybe the move will be sooner rather than later. I agree that it was dumb to buy the lawn mower in MA rather than in NC.

She's going to have to set up a new CF team and I wonder if they got the insurance straightened out. Maybe more things are going on behind the scenes but it seems like the planning for the move is going slowly.

Ilovearianna5
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ilovearianna5 »

I was wondering if Peter was hinting to their people he would appreciate a new laptop if someone was so inclined. Or am I just overthinking?

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Frey Life”